Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

1149137870_cyon_cc2.gif

credit hyunbin gallery

Thanks Azura for all those wonderful pics & gifs! :D Definitely a feast to the eyes for all who truly adore Binnie here in this thread! ;)

Looking at all his recent looks, we probably can safely conclude the demise of his bad hairday (Tax service <_< ) and enter the era of a brand new and suave Binnie! :wub::wub:

Guest Greentea

hmm....can tell from ur avi.... :)

are u in the wrong thread?? :blink:

I also have the same thought :lol:

Thanks Azura for all those wonderful pics & gifs! :D Definitely a feast to the eyes for all who truly adore Binnie here in this thread! ;)

Looking at all his recent looks, we probably can safely conclude the demise of his bad hairday (Tax service <_< ) and enter the era of a brand new and suave Binnie!

Bin looks alot better nw :lol: He seems more fit.. :blush: Ya a brand new binnie..excepted him with a refresh image after his vacation :D

Guest minamijaa

Hi everyone! I saw an MV in You Tube with Hyun Bin in it, entitled " Lemon Tree - Hey U". And I kinda like it so much. So, I am just wondering has anyone got the MV? Coz I was thinking of having one. :P Thanx in advance! :wub:

Guest theLEGEND

I wonder whether he's missing KSA while he's on vacation.. :P u know, maybe he's sms-ing or calling her while he's in europe just to ask how is KSA doing or maybe asking her whether she wants anything from europe (like a souvenir n stuffs) *too much imagination* :lol:

Guest kky2k

I had download the file but couldn't see anything and only can hear sound.... :(

bigong mama: Normally, this is a problem if you do not have the correct codec install. Try downloading K-lite software, it should resolve the problem. You can download at: http://www.k-litecodecpack.com/. Toward end of installation, it would ask if you want to use "Windows Media Classic" as the default viewer, if you want to continue using "Windows Media Player", uncheck option.

Good luck!

Kim ^^

Guest bigong mama

bigong mama: Normally, this is a problem if you do not have the correct codec install. Try downloading K-lite software, it should resolve the problem. You can download at: http://www.k-litecodecpack.com/. Toward end of installation, it would ask if you want to use "Windows Media Classic" as the default viewer, if you want to continue using "Windows Media Player", uncheck option.

Good luck!

Kim ^^

oh ok noted. thanks a lot!

The korean Samsoonie fans just had their MNIKSS anniversary party today. :D

Here's some of the entry passes. Apparently, each comes with a different pic on it, so thoughtful of them! :P

16ww3.jpg

25oc.jpg

IMG_3848.jpg

Party brochures

11493309362rt.jpg

Party notebook

11493309361zk.jpg

14zc1.jpg

source: samsoon gallery

ARRRRHHH I want them too!!! :tears::tears::tears: