Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest cojung

Anyong everyone...

Thanks a lot for Binnie's latest pix in baseball field... he looks so cool with other teammates :)

Is there any clips to download this news?

Morning Cojung-sshi... i hate Monday as well but today i stay at home , hee hee :P

Good afternoon, 2 Qing...I guess you have too long vacation na ja <_< . Envy you can njoy player no. 31 at home :angry: while I have to sneak and peek here :sweatingbullets:

Many Bin's goodies today, this Monday is more njoyable :rolleyes: Thanks gals.

Guest sApphIReGurL

i dunno if anyone already posted this (i think this is the Korean news Greentea posted), but the pics up there, where Hyun Bin was at the baseball game, actually come with this news (sorry if my translation sucks):

SUN 14/05 - Pretty boy Hyun Bin who was wearing his tight Baseball uniform gave My Lovely Sam Soon's Kim Suna a "love call".

Hyun Bin, who was at the 1st game since he joined the Korean superstar baseball team "the Playboys", stated that he'd like to invite Kim Suna to the next game. "I only thought of inviting Kim Suna alone, because I want to show her my skills", said Hyun Bin.

*ok, i dunno much about baseball, but the point is Hyun Bin's team won in the end (some credits to him too!).

Guest qingqing78

Hi qingqing78, just click on the folder Hyun Bin Clips and you'll see the file

060426 SectionTV - Making of Paris Baguette CF (High).avi . :)

i finally found it, thanks. I just clicked on CF and found only Q10 whitening so that's why i didn't see it at first :rolleyes:

Guest luckycarrienew

Seems like Hyunbin is the baby of the team.

Everybody jus love him..... :)

1147683618_57.jpg

credit hyunbin gallery

Just like Milk has a lot of fans~~~~ :lol::lol::lol:

i finally found it, thanks. I just clicked on CF and found only Q10 whitening so that's why i didn't see it at first

OMO~dear~Why u said : like my sis---->just like me said:Like my bro"---->OMO~Fainted....

O_________________o?????????? :lol::lol::lol:

Guest cojung

i dunno if anyone already posted this (i think this is the Korean news Greentea posted), but the pics up there, where Hyun Bin was at the baseball game, actually come with this news (sorry if my translation sucks):

SUN 14/05 - Pretty boy Hyun Bin who was wearing his tight Baseball uniform gave My Lovely Sam Soon's Kim Suna a "love call".

Hyun Bin, who was at the 1st game since he joined the Korean superstar baseball team "the Playboys", stated that he'd like to invite Kim Suna to the next game. "I only thought of inviting Kim Suna alone, because I want to show her my skills", said Hyun Bin.

*ok, i dunno much about baseball, but the point is Hyun Bin's team won in the end (some credits to him too!).

sApphIReGurL....Really? Wow, wanna see real Bin fan :blush: :D Guess, how he kiss when he can hit the ball :w00t:

Guest maybelove

114759860512oe.jpg

source:newsisosen/newsen/mydaily.co.kr

I like this pic a lot. =)

Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pics and the SBS baseball clip, greentea :) He's sure very hot while playing baseball :rolleyes:

I didnt know that Jang Dong Gun play baseball as well...

I've been away for few days and there are so many good stuff to see. Btw, how to use clubbox?? Must i download some software or programs before i can download the files from there??

My last post regarding the person beside Binnie in the award, KSA is looks more beautiful indeed compared to when she's in MNSKSS. =)

sapphiregurl, binnie is inviting KSA from MNSKSS?? Is it true? Are they in a relationship or something?? :blink: *i'm just curious..

Guest kneekey

Monday, May 15, 2006

Baseball brings together top entertainers

ICHEON, Gyeonggi Province - Their outfielders drop easy fly balls, infielders fumble grounders and the ace pitcher can throw a ball at 120 kilometers per hour only when he is in the best condition of his life.

Yet the team is beyond comparison with any local pro baseball team, in terms of both popularity and average annual income. They are the Playboys, a baseball team composed primarily of the nation's leading entertainers.

On Sunday afternoon, Lee Jong-beom Baseball Stadium in Icheon, Gyeonggi Province, was flocked by an unprecedented number of reporters. The star-studded baseball team was divided into two groups for a regular tryout match at the stadium, which was opened to the press for the first time since the team was formed a year ago.

200605150024.gif

Joo Jin-mo, Hyun Bin and Jang Dong-gun (from left, front row)

chat with each other at a baseball stadium in Icheon on

Sunday afternoon.[ Lee Yong-sung / The Korea Herald]

"Trust me. We are pretty good," said film and television actor Kim Seung-woo, star of "Spark the Lighter" (2002) and "Spring Breeze" (2003), who first suggested the idea of forming the baseball team. "Minimum qualification? One thing is sure, I'm the ugliest of our teammates," he joked. In fact, Playboys is not the only entertainers' baseball team. There are three other teams - Han, Joma Joma and Jaemisama. The four have formed a league of their own to play against each other regularly.

Key players of Han include comedians Lee Hwee-jae and Jung Joon-ha and singer Yoon Jong-shin and Kim C. Among the players of Joma Joma are actors Park Sang-won and Lee Jong-won, while Jaemisama have members such as top singer Kim Kun-mo and actor/singer Ahn Jae-wook.

Talking about the popularity and name value of members, however, Playboys is like the "New York Yankees of the entertainers' baseball league." Think about this: Jang Dong-gun, one of the most sought-after stars in Asia, is on the mound, while three other top actors Hwang Jung-min ("You are My Sun Shine"), Ji Jin-hee ("Jewel in the Palace" TV series) and Joo Jin-mo ("Dance Dance") on the first, second and third base, respectively.

That's not quite all. Hyun Bin ("A Millionaire's First Love"), the young rising star with a heart-stopping dimpled smile, is the right fielder, while Kim Seung-woo plays shortstop. "We don't see us as an entertainers' baseball team. We are all friends whose common interest is baseball," Kim emphasized.

(danlee@heraldm.com)

By Lee Yong-sung

Source: http://www.koreaherald.co.kr/SITE/data/htm...00605160017.asp

>if you like to read the whole article just click on the link

cr: rubie @ news thread

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

That's not quite all. Hyun Bin ("A Millionaire's First Love"), the young rising star with a heart-stopping dimpled smile, is the right fielder,

OMG this line is so true :wub:

Thanks for the new kneekey. I really hope they get better at baseball and win against the other teams :w00t:

Guest sApphIReGurL

sapphiregurl, binnie is inviting KSA from MNSKSS?? Is it true? Are they in a relationship or something?? :blink: *i'm just curious..

it IS true. but.....no one knows whether they r in a relationship.......well, we can only use our imagination.......LOL!

Guest luckycarrienew

What a coincedent!!I received a postcard is MNIKSS couple!! O_____0?????

He's a cutie.. love his dimple!! :wub::lol:

Yep!!but I think only can start as a friend---> that would be better~ :)

Luckly,I watched MNIKSS at first....and then Ireland secondly

ps "cat" by contrast!!(JK)

Guest bigong mama

Hyun Bin ("A Millionaire's First Love"), the young rising star with a heart-stopping dimpled smile, is the right fielder

What a beautiful description on him...who can resists that killing dimples!! Not me for sure!

Guest bigong mama

WOW! :w00t: Jang Dong-gun(张东健)Hugged Hyun Bin?! The pictures above surely makes my sleep very sound and sweet... :D

Hmm...didn't notice this part in the clip...must go and check it out again.