Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest kneekey

1147310419_hb-gif060511-001.gif

1147310419_hb-pz060511-001.jpg

credit:www.hyunbin30.com

now i know why bin endorsed paris baguette, he misses samsoon already!!!!!!!!

:blush: :lol::lol:

HB study hard as my No.1 Rae Won!!!!!!!! :

1146977001_1121910646_1120613920_11.jpg

hehe..bin's such a sleepyhead :P

Guest wyen

Phew...after browsing 300 over pages of this thread finally I able to finish it!!! :lol::lol:

To my conclusion after viewing all hyun bin's pics, hyun bin seriously need to change his hair style!!!...like his boyish hair cut like in Ireland!!!! :phew:

hehehehh :rolleyes:

Phew...after browsing 300 over pages of this thread finally I able to finish it!!! :lol::lol:

To my conclusion after viewing all hyun bin's pics, hyun bin seriously need to change his hair style!!!...like his boyish hair cut like in Ireland!!!! :phew:

wow ~ u viewed all the backlogs !! ~~ :w00t:

anyways , I like his boyish hair cut in Ireland too but he looked kinda skinny then heh . :P

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Yah :lol: His hairstyle in Ireland was really cute. It suits him but then again, I also loved his hairstyle in MNIKSS. He was gorgeous there. So I'm still debating on which hairstyle suits him best!! ^_^

Neverthless, he looks cute in all his hairstyle, even his hairstyle in the 2005 MBC Drama Award Ceremony :sweatingbullets: LOL

Guest Greentea

Yah :lol: His hairstyle in Ireland was really cute. It suits him but then again, I also loved his hairstyle in MNIKSS. He was gorgeous there. So I'm still debating on which hairstyle suits him best!! ^_^

Neverthless, he looks cute in all his hairstyle, even his hairstyle in the 2005 MBC Drama Award Ceremony :sweatingbullets: LOL

I still prefer his mnikss hairstyle ;) His worst hairdo was during the taxation day :wacko:

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

I still prefer his mnikss hairstyle ;) His worst hairdo was during the taxation day :wacko:

Which one?? The one with his hair up in a gel, his hair after they climed Hallyu mountain(bangs down) or his hairstyle in episode 16?? :wub:;)

Taxation day?? The one where there was protest?? :unsure:

Guest Greentea

Which one?? The one with his hair up in a gel, his hair after they climed Hallyu mountain(bangs down) or his hairstyle in episode 16?? :wub:;)

Taxation day?? The one where there was protest?? :unsure:

Lovelygirl, I like both :wub: He looks mature when his fringe gel up and looks boylish when his hair put down :blush:

11422403926yu.jpg

3 mar Taxation day pic

11413725867jz.jpg

So envy these jap fans who have these finger stuff toys :tears:

200605107.jpg

200605109_1.jpg

2006051013.jpg

2006051014.jpg

200605102.jpg

200605104.jpg

source:hyunbin-japan

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

^ :wub: Yah I like both too. He's really really cute :blush: ^_^

Oh and taxation pic thing. Hmmm No comment :vicx::vicx: I don't want to hurt Binnie ^_^

Lovelygirl, I like both :wub: He looks mature when his fringe gel up and looks boylish when his hair put down :blush:

11422403926yu.jpg

Hi dearie, just popping by. :D

Oh yes! Binnie's definitely at his best in Ireland & MNIKSS! Just looooove his looks there! :wub:

So envy these jap fans who have these finger stuff toys :tears:

200605107.jpg

source:hyunbin-japan

And I also see that those rich japanese obasans have got their hands on my little finger ducking with baguette! <_<

Guest lai821

Hehe , think tht taxation one is also my least fave hairstyle for Binnie ~ :vicx:

hello sam soonies, just dropping by....

actually, when I first saw binnie's hair style and get up during the MBC Awards, I was like "what's ailing him?#@% hehehe.... but the more I watch the MBC Awards video clip, the more I find his looks growing on me. the last I watch it, I was starting to find him dashing... he looked kinda different, and he perfectly complimented KSA, who by the way, looked very very pretty and sexy. and as for the other hairstyles that he sported, I think they were okay, they still suited him. well, they just showed that he would still look gorgeous and (delicious :blush: :w00t:) whatever his get up and hairdo may be.

I just wonder how he would look skinhead or bald. :lol: but I guess it still would not mar his good looks... hehehe

Guest cojung

hello sam soonies, just dropping by....

actually, when I first saw binnie's hair style and get up during the MBC Awards, I was like "what's ailing him?#@% hehehe.... but the more I watch the MBC Awards video clip, the more I find his looks growing on me. the last I watch it, I was starting to find him dashing... he looked kinda different, and he perfectly complimented KSA, who by the way, looked very very pretty and sexy. and as for the other hairstyles that he sported, I think they were okay, they still suited him. well, they just showed that he would still look gorgeous and (delicious :blush: :w00t:) whatever his get up and hairdo may be.

I just wonder how he would look skindhead or bald. :lol: but I guess it still would not mar his good looks... hehehe

Hi..lai821....Baldy Binnie :sweatingbullets: Interesting but not now, ok? He might do that skinhead or bald if it fit to his new role in movie. => Binnie Die Hardest , Bin Speedy :w00t:

Umm....me too, lately watching MBC pics, I found that hairdo make Bin looks gorgeous and special. I wondor did him choose that style by himself and how come he knows it fit? Or like Lai821 said " he would still look gorgeous and (delicious :blush: :w00t:) whatever his get up and hairdo may be. "

200512312261486012vb.jpg

Guest lai821

Hi..lai821....Baldy Binnie :sweatingbullets: Interesting but not now, ok? He might do that skinhead or bald if it fit to his new role in movie. => Binnie Die Hardest , Bin Speedy :w00t:

Umm....me too, lately watching MBC pics, I found that hairdo make Bin looks gorgeous and special. I wondor did him choose that style by himself and how come he knows it fit? Or like Lai821 said " he would still look gorgeous and (delicious :blush: :w00t:) whatever his get up and hairdo may be. "

like vin diesel in "the fast and the furious? :lol: hehehe...

anyways, he would look great in any hair style he would choose to sport, base from the pics of him I've seen so far... well, maybe except when he had his hair dyed (white?). though I believe he's way past that stage now.... I mean, the stage where he is trying to make himself look like a westerner :phew: when he is more gorgeous than most western actors there are, right?

Guest theLEGEND

hi guysss.. this is my first time posting in this thread.. and im all over HB right nowww :wub: i just made this siggy last night! :D

anyway i really like his hair all gelled up like in MNIKSS except for the part where they have climbed up the mountain (bangs down) i dont really like that look (only in that scene though :P) but hey! he's still hot and adorable no matter what.. :P