Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest ajoys_23456

hyun and lee da hee??? this is the first time i heard that rumor too, maybe not coz if that rumor leaked out last year, soompi would be the one to know it hehehehe

Good news! I think u can buy the finger puppets on their own.

products_4.jpg

Each is 6,500won. ;) May contain cookies as well, since its written on the box label.

Hehe tx Sue for ur info! :D Next thing we need to find out is if they do overseas shipment, which I really doubt so! <_<

is it true the rumors between lee dae hee and hyun bin,that they've been dating last year?

Huh? That's new! Never heard of it! :huh:

1146815419_9.JPG

Guest luckycarrienew

hi carrie *waves* Either way, its adorable!!! :lol:

yeah meukowz, i doubt they do overseas shipping.. and its pretty expensive when it all adds up really.

And they might end up like your Hello Kitty. :lol:

Yep~It really looks like "Hello Kitty"~toooooooooooo shy!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest luckycarrienew

waa!! after seeing this thread i'm like... woot! hyun bin!!! ahehe...

would you guys like icons/avatars of our beloved hyun bin??? ahehe...

http://13dayfairytale.heartbomb.org/avatars.php <--i've got.... 10 or so, they're not that good but ahehe... hyun bin's just too hot to resist eh?

Dear~of course!!!he has perfect dimples!!!No one can beat him!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest maroon_cat

http://13dayfairytale.heartbomb.org/avatars.php <--i've got.... 10 or so, they're not that good but ahehe... hyun bin's just too hot to resist eh?

Those icons are gorgeous! There's so many I dont know which is my favourite :D But the one with the glow-in-the dark watch just cracks me up! :w00t:

Guest bigong mama

WOW! Really nice and so many of them....thanks

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

is it true the rumors between lee dae hee and hyun bin,that they've been dating last year?

I never heard or read that rumor again. I know they only worked once for an mv. I hope not since I still want Suna for him no matter what. They're just adorable. :blush:

Guest cojung

Those icons are gorgeous! There's so many I dont know which is my favourite :D But the one with the glow-in-the dark watch just cracks me up! :w00t:

SS.png

Hi.. Maroon_cat. I like ur Samsoon&Samshik siggie. Samshik pink cheek is so cute. :D

Guest maroon_cat

Thanks cojung :D

Yeah, I love that pic, they both looked so cute together :w00t: I simply can't resist to turn it into a siggie

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

1146839682_1130819678_pat6.gif

credit hyunbin gallery

He looks very young here :huh: I think. But still very charmong with that cute smile and dimples :wub:

1146717621_pb_ssagaji_01.jpg

credit hyunbin gallery

GO BINNIE :w00t: Binnie is certainly the hottest and cutest and the most handsome baseball player EVER!!! :w00t:

*I'm a certifies Binnie Fan*