Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Greentea

Good morning all ^^ :D

Seeing all these cute little toys but can't reach is killing me..... :crazy:

Greentea, meukowz .....shall we call up PA in Korea n request for them to ship the toy over?? :rolleyes: yaya?? :w00t:

Really :huh: I hope so..The more i see these toys, I wish can fly to korea now :tears: Btw, today is children day in korea, PB will selling more these toys..sigh..That's mean there's more people may posting their finger stuff toys on net again to tempt us :tongue2:

1146762462_1146742669_2.jpg

source:samsoon gallery

Guest Greentea

If not mistaken, u need to buy a cake from PB to get em. :mellow:

PB will be rich now that many fans go to buy a cake just for the finger puppets :lol:

The cakes aint cheap. :sweatingbullets: Btw, those puppets sure are cute.. even have magnetic hands! :w00t:

Haha. meukowz and greentea, your cheerleading stunts sure crack me up.. yeah.. i like the *MY BIN MY BIN..* cheer, they RHYME! :lol:

poem, u means need to buy a cake from PB first, then can get those toys :( Aiya, we just want the toys only :lol: and it will be hard if i get someone to buy for in korea :tears:

1146746471_1.JPG

hahahaha...... :lol:

ok, i promised i'll get it for u n Greentea if i see them when i'm there. "Serious" :D

dgshdg5jj.png

hyunbin gallery

SERIOUS?! :o

Arh that's really sweet of you dear! :blush: Thanks in advance! :P

I just hope all the toys will not be snapped up today! <_<

Korean kidz, show some mercy there please! :angry:

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

I just finished GOONG earlier and I must say, MNIKSS is STILL my favorite drama. Hyun Bin is totally more handsome than Lee Shin! :P

Ann, yeah I've been very busy.. anyone wanna some up the last 10million pages, any new pics or mv's or cf's and such? Kamsahamnida! :D

good news for hyun bin's malaysian fans ...

Millionaire's First Love will be released at malaysia's cinemas starting from this 18th May ..if there's a chance , who knows hyun bin will come to malaysia to promote his latest film as for My Girl and I which was released in Malaysia last April , Cha Tae Hyun and Song Hye Kyo came to promote the film .

3millionaire00.jpg

A MILLIONAIRE'S FIRST LOVE

Jae-kyung (Hyun Bin) was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Living on easy street, he has no goal in life. He's to inherit his grandfather's fortune when he turns 18. However, he's shocked to learn that his grandfather's will requires him to graduate from Boram High School, a no-name backward school set in the middle of nowhere, if he wants to inherit his fortune. The only way to inherit his fortune without a certificate from this school is to get expelled. Now, going to school in the middle of nowhere, he beats up Myung-sik, the top dog of the school, to get expelled. However, what he gets in return is something unexpected, a warm lecture from Myung-sik's parents. He even tries to bribe the principal to expel him, but it was futile. Trapped in a place where everything is forgiven, he has no choice but to finish school. Furthermore, love finds its way to the heart of this rude, spoiled boy. He has a crush on the class monitor named Eun-whan (Lee Yeon-hee) and bullies her around to get her attention. Her existence seeps into his heart and shakes up his closed-minded world. Will the future millionaire be able to win the heart of a country girl?

Release Date 18 May 2006

Language Korean

Classification N/A

Running Time N/A

Director Kim Tae-kyun

Cast Hyun Bin, Lee Yeon-hee, Lee Han-sol, Jo Yong-jun, Ham Yu-seon.

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

I just read the first page, haha... well, so does anyone know if the drama airs in September or they start the project in September? I'm confused. Thanks. So exciting!!!!! Ugh... 4 months!

Guest Greentea

good news for hyun bin's malaysian fans ...

Millionaire's First Love will be released at malaysia's cinemas starting from this 18th May ..if there's a chance , who knows hyun bin will come to malaysia to promote his latest film as for My Girl and I which was released in Malaysia last April , Cha Tae Hyun and Song Hye Kyo came to promote the film .

3millionaire00.jpg

A MILLIONAIRE'S FIRST LOVE

Release Date 18 May 2006

Language Korean

Classification N/A

Running Time N/A

Director Kim Tae-kyun

Cast Hyun Bin, Lee Yeon-hee, Lee Han-sol, Jo Yong-jun, Ham Yu-seon.

mcleen sshi, that's great :w00t: Malaysia going to show MFL..wonder are JB also showing it.. :unsure:

Still no idea when singapore is going to show MFL :(

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

Yeah I know what PS means, but the pic.. I know it's of HB and Sun Ah.. but what's the humor behind it? :lol:

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

PS pic :)

0551fi.jpg

source:samsoon gallery

Wow :w00t: Nice PS pic. Their expressions and poses are really nice. :)

Am I the only one who didn't get the PS pic? Ugh. Humor me please. :ph34r:

Nope you're not alone. Even though the PS pic is really cute I didn't really get what it was meant for. :ph34r::vicx: Maybe they're showing Suna as a part of the team?? :vicx: I really have no idea as well.

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

Yeah, well, I see Korean actors in the back too! :P Maybe that's it... is this a movie poster or something?! :P

Omo I'm posting too much today! :ph34r:

Guest poem

BTW Sue, u know if those finger puppets come free with any purchase of PB's cakes? There sure are lotsa curious folks around!

sorry meukowz, my korean is limited. I assume its free. But u need to buy the entire cake!

poem, u means need to buy a cake from PB first, then can get those toys. Aiya, we just want the toys only and it will be hard if i get someone to buy for in korea

1146746471_1.JPG

Ya, someone will need to eat lots of cake to get those toys for u. But i dont mind eating those cakes.. they seemed really yummy. :w00t:

I just read the first page, haha... well, so does anyone know if the drama airs in September or they start the project in September? I'm confused. Thanks. So exciting!!!!! Ugh... 4 months!

Some fans in HyunBin Gallery speculate the production begins in September and therefore most likely air in November. Nothing confirmed yet.

Am I the only one who didn't get the PS pic? Ugh. Humor me please.

U know how the Samsoon fans love to make parody pics of movie posters replacing them with Samsoon and Samshik? It so happens now HB is officially a Playboys Baseball Team member, so they PS the movie poster of "YMCA Baseball Team (2002)"- > original poster http://image.cineseoul.com/image/poster/lposter016757.jpg And its quite funny cos the rest of the cast behind are also replaced with the Playboys actual team members. They even changed the poster name to Playboys Baseball Team! :lol:

He looks so cute in this pix~!! :wub:

I just finished GOONG earlier and I must say, MNIKSS is STILL my favorite drama. Hyun Bin is totally more handsome than Lee Shin! :P

Ann, yeah I've been very busy.. anyone wanna some up the last 10million pages, any new pics or mv's or cf's and such? Kamsahamnida! :D

Hannah~! There are some new clips in samshiki's clubbox. As for new pictures, you can check around page 240 and on. :w00t: