Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Oh! what now? Is she going to buy that umbrella and carried around...wow lol!!!  that would be hilarious and LSJ will follow her around.i think LSJ will think what a heck she doin'? or this woman is one of a kind.

• Like 2

@fdaj7771_stv  Yes .!!.. her Yoo Se Young character in Temptation totally got me hooked on her, a woman with charisma. Her Lee Mari character in Star's Lover just made me want to hug her every time she cried. She was stunningly beautiful in Star's Lover. Her cuteness in GOF just couldn't stop me from smiling. 
I totally applaud Na PD for choosing CJW to work with LSJ. Two people with different personalities but yet compliment each other. I guess he knew that LSJ would bark at anyone but not CJW and that would stop LSJ from complaining and being so grumpy ... just love Na PD for being so brilliant at that !!

@dragon98 No matter what LSJ thinks, he will throw everything out the window because of her "Oppa ..aa !" lol !! 
:)) :)) :))
@rubie thanks for the ep2 feat ... so cute !!

• Like 2

tilac said: @fdaj7771_stv  Yes .!!.. her Yoo Se Young character in Temptation totally got me hooked on her, a woman with charisma. Her Lee Mari character in Star's Lover just made me want to hug her every time she cried. She was stunningly beautiful in Star's Lover. Her cuteness in GOF just couldn't stop me from smiling. 
I totally applaud Na PD for choosing CJW to work with LSJ. Two people with different personalities but yet compliment each other. I guess he knew that LSJ would bark at anyone but not CJW and that would stop LSJ from complaining and being so grumpy ... just love Na PD for being so brilliant at that !!

@dragon98 No matter what LSJ thinks, he will throw everything out the window because of her "Oppa ..aa !" lol !! 
:)) :)) :))
@rubie thanks for the ep2 feat ... so cute !!

• Like 2

@fdaj7771_stv welcome aboard! Yes, CJW is a natural! Other than the Korean dramas she starred in, do look out for her in her past variety shows like 1day2nights, Running Man, Healing Camp as well as the recent 3 Meals a day shows. All these variety shows are real good since we can see her being herself and it's all very endearing.@tilac she has changed so much in her acting since WS, doesn't she? in Star's Lovers her delivery of Lee Mari was enchanting...in fact.. we could find a bit of LMR in the real CJW.. her childlike innocence at times and her charisma as a woman rolled into one ;)). Temptation was another milestone for her - her cool strong facade actually hides a soft woman... her eyes just don't cry only...they speaks to us.so looking forward to GOP ep 3!

• Like 2

She is a natural, that's why she's still my favorite korean actress.....and I have been watching korean dramas for 5 yrs now and no other actress impressed me like she has. I just hope South Korea knows her worth and the attention she brought to SK.

• Like 2

Guest Fdaj7771

Personally, I like her role as Lee Marie the best. SHe seems really into it, very convincing as a Pan-ASian top star (which she was and still is). And oh yes, she's stunning, oozing with charisma...I already watched it 3times..hehehe... I first watched it in KOrea where it was aired in 2008-2009. I have to put my young child early and then crawl in the cold to watched it at 9:45 Tuesdays and THursday night:). I was out for 6 years but after watching Suspicious Housekeeper and Temptation, I admired her more. She is really good, hands down! A sultry act without even trying...I can't even finish a one hour Hollywood movie but I could watch her dramas several times:). It's pretty odd! and I never been in a forum before and here I am, blabbing silly:)....CHoi ji woo's name will always be in peoples mind because she's one of the initiator of the HAllyu wave. Korea should never forget that. WIthout her and BYJ I'm not sure if HAllyu would be that big....In my home country, STairway to HEaven reached more than 40 percent, the most successful foreign drama to date. THus, she is to me someone not to be taken lightly....ah, I just really admire this actress and lady and I'll I sure watch the other reality shows she's been on...TIlac, bluefeathers, nabuta, rubie, annichoi- you are awesome! Your contributions here made my days for the past 3 months:).. Aja!:)

April 7, 2015

Grandpas Over Flowers in Greece: Episode 2
by girlfriday | Dramabeans.com
greece02-00327a.jpg
javabeans: We’re back! So the first episode was a mega-hit, both among public opinion and with the ratings, which averaged 10% and hit a high of 12.5%. I enjoyed reading the handful of news articles that were clearly trying to stir a tempest in a teapot by suggesting that the disproportionate attention on Ji-woo and Seo-jin might be a detriment, and all the netizens basically responded, “God, reporters, you guys are the only ones making trouble! Shut up and enjoy it!”
girlfriday: And everyone who’s seen all four seasons of this show would say that doing the exact same thing again without a new twist would be boring. It’s so much cuter when you give Seo-jinnie a love interest!
javabeans: In the morning on Day 2, Seo-jin and Ji-woo are down to breakfast first, while the halbaes lounge in bed. Ha, Geun-hyung halbae calls Ji-woo by the wrong name (Ji-hee) — don’t you love how she’s the huge A-list star and the halbaes are just all, That’s a nice kid.

Read the rest of GOF recap at DB image

• Like 2

April 9, 2015
Choi Ji Woo Impresses With Her Preparation
Source: BNTNewskf9187si34zf1jjrokn883obvvfmr523.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Choi Ji Woo’s meticulous preparation list is becoming an issue.
On April 9, tvN show ‘Grandpas Over Flowers’ posted an image of Choi Ji Woo’s activity as a rookie porter.
The first thing that caught attention was her notebook which contains everything needed for a perfect trip with the grandpas. With her tiny handwriting, she would make notes and mark significant things. Along with her notebook was the Greece guidebook which also hard markings throughout. Whenever and wherever, she approaches people and asks questions in English, showing her confidence and hard work.
In the previous episode, Choi Ji Woo’s densely packed luggage grabbed interest. She packed all sorts of things for the grandpas, from tea bags to a coffee pot, to plates and even table cloth. She even brought rice cakes with her, surprising even the staff of the show. This next broadcast will show Choi Ji Woo cooking rice cake soup for the lunar New Year.
Additionally, she brought motion sickness medicine, snacks, and more making her the right person for the job to take care of the grandpas. Choi Ji Woo stated, “The grandpas are around the same age as my father so when I get the feeling of traveling with my actual father and want to take care of them more.” Lee Soon Jae commented, “If I had a daughter like Choi Ji Woo, it would be the best.”
Meanwhile, ‘Grandpas Over Flowers’ continues to air every Friday night. (photo by CJ E&M)

• Like 2

Thanx rubie and annichoi
Wow !! Uri Ji Woo is all in one ... porter, guide, cook etc .... I'm just waiting to see her becoming daughter-in-law (for real), wife and omma !! But when ?? when ?? Hey ! ... you eligible men out there ... she is the best catch you'll ever get !!  ;;) ;;)
Did Seo-Jinnie's dimples get deeper and wider from 3 Meals to GOF ??

• Like 2

@annichoi & @rubie thanks for the wonderful photos and the youtube link!hehehe, 2 things come to my mind recently. One is the new CM CJW is in....she looks so lovely in this new CM and is she riding a bike? Add cool to it, man! A lot is shipping CJW & LSJ since GOP... looking at her new CM, that cool guy with a moustache sitting beside her looks cute too.. would there be a romantic vibe to this new CM as well?Tomorrow would be the 3rd ep of GOP.... there's one scene I hope it's in ep 3....CJW was eating and sharing her pink candy floss..but when the floss was just in front of LSJ, she happily 'steal' it away from right in front of his open mouth! wah hahahahahaha! LSJ expression was out of this world!
@ tilac Cupid is missing arrows for CJW for a reason I think... his golden arrow might just be around the corner in 2015... who knows... the little mischevious angel might just gives us all a surprise!

• Like 2

@BLUFEATHERS The cool guy with mustache in the CM is Cha Seung Won. He was in Na PD's 3Meals Fishing Village which turned out to be a hit because of his extraordinary cooking skill even the crew were surprised by what he could do. But he is long married with kids. Sorry !! Imagine if you have CSW as your father and CJW as your mother, you'll never have to depend on McDonalds !! ha ha ha !! :)) :))
Cupid ... we need you for uri Ji Woo .. get your act together and do something.. please

:D ^:)^ :D ^:)^

• Like 2