Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

I wonder why LSJ was curious what CJW does when she does not have schedule, what does she do when she is alone or what time she goes to bed. Does he want to ask her out or something ??? Tsk ...Tsk... Tsk ...   :-? :-?

^ It looks like he was speechless (in a good way) because Jiwoo could spot that the board was not too clean, she has good eyes. LSJ doesn't do a lot of cooking in the program but he takes dish-washing very seriously. He'd rather do the dishes himself so that they're clean. Now he has found his 'match' in CJW.
Breakfast clip

rubie said:
^ It looks like he was speechless (in a good way) because Jiwoo could spot that the board was not too clean, she has good eyes. LSJ doesn't do a lot of cooking in the program but he takes dish-washing very seriously. He'd rather do the dishes himself so that they're clean. Now he has found his 'match' in CJW.
Breakfast clip

Our princess is a very neat person. I'd like that for a wife if I were a man. @rubie I'm glad LSJ found his 'match' in CJW. ha ! ha ! love it !
@dragon98, @eyan, @ellelyana88 You guys noticed too that LSJ shows interest in CJW, good !! 
From what I know LSJ is from a well to do family. He is well educated and speaks English well (I saw his interview in English long time ago). He dated Kim Jung Eun (his leading lady in Lovers - 2006 drama) after they finished filming the drama. Their relationship went public and they were sort of a "hot couple" at that time. After a few years of dating, he broke up with her without any explanation. He only sent her a "break-up" text message and he left for Japan to get away from public scrutiny (according to the source). Some said it was because of his mother. KJE was caught off guard and devastated. She tried to contact him but to no avail. I really felt sorry for her cuz I liked her too. Her fans (me included) were very upset about the incident.  Anyways.. I just hope that if LSJ really is interested in our princess, he better not drop her like what he did to KJE. If he got his act together and takes the relationship seriously (since it's about time for both of them to get married) then I might give him a green light. Plus he has to make sure that his mother likes her too. I just don't want our princess to get hurt, not even a bit !!

Choi Ji Woo Shows Off Her Fashion Sense

3b6adb6tbbvc24njhj9gaw1ahk08fye8.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] Actress Choi Ji Woo’s fashion became a hot issue.

In 7th episode of tvN program ‘Three Meals A Day’ aired on November 28, Choi Ji Woo showed up as a guest. 

Choi Ji Woo caught the mass public’s eyes with her fashion sense in the episode. She matched jeans, a hat with furs, sunglasses and other trendy items for a classy look. In particular, she had on a beige ‘Stadium Jacket’ to complete her style. 

Meanwhile, the jacket that Choi Ji Woo wore is a product of Italian fashion brand ‘FAY’ and the item is popular with its practicality and design. (photo by tvN ‘Three Meals A Day’ captured image)

B30mrkpCcAMlZ_i.jpg
                                       B30mrkuCAAExS3j.jpg                                         B30mrk1CAAIjfaP.jpg
                                                                                10817840_1510620822540025_1861566496_n.j
@Airport Departing to HK
Credit as tagged** 1f609.png

@czakhareina thank you !! I'm not surprised her fashion is always a hot issue !!  The FAY jackets are probably sold out already !! ha ha !
@se17 thanx chingu !! how chic can you get Princess ?!?! as classy as ever.rr.r..r !! LOVE IT !! 

:-* :x :)>- =D>

2014122131554nb1shj_T5_118178.jpg                                                       2014122131544q3xshj_T5_118176.jpg                                                      201412213154fekdshj_T5_118171.jpg                                                     2014122131541cc3shj_T5_118172.jpg                                                    2014122131542w8dshj_T5_118173.jpg                                                    201412213154wsazshj_T5_118174.jpgCredit: Dispatch 1f60a.png

tilac said: Our princess is a very neat person. I'd like that for a wife if I were a man. @rubie I'm glad LSJ found his 'match' in CJW. ha ! ha ! love it !
@dragon98, @eyan, @ellelyana88 You guys noticed too that LSJ shows interest in CJW, good !! 
From what I know LSJ is from a well to do family. He is well educated and speaks English well (I saw his interview in English long time ago). He dated Kim Jung Eun (his leading lady in Lovers - 2006 drama) after they finished filming the drama. Their relationship went public and they were sort of a "hot couple" at that time. After a few years of dating, he broke up with her without any explanation. He only sent her a "break-up" text message and he left for Japan to get away from public scrutiny (according to the source). Some said it was because of his mother. KJE was caught off guard and devastated. She tried to contact him but to no avail. I really felt sorry for her cuz I liked her too. Her fans (me included) were very upset about the incident.  Anyways.. I just hope that if LSJ really is interested in our princess, he better not drop her like what he did to KJE. If he got his act together and takes the relationship seriously (since it's about time for both of them to get married) then I might give him a green light. Plus he has to make sure that his mother likes her too. I just don't want our princess to get hurt, not even a bit !!