Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

[테마 HD] "솜사탕처럼 달콤해~" 미녀★, 비비드 코트 열전 (최지우)[Dispatch=김민지기자] 올겨울 부드럽고 포근한 비비드 코트가 대세다. 솜사탕처럼 달콤한 컬러가 온화하고 따뜻한 분위기를 풍긴다. 미녀 스타들의 비비드 코트를 모아봤다. <사진=디스패치 DB>Theme HD] "sweet sun-like cotton candy" Beauty ★, vivid coat thermal (Choi Ji Woo)[Dispatch = Kim Min Ji reporter] This winter coat is soft and warm vivid very popular. Sweet colors bringing a warm and welcoming atmosphere, like cotton candy. I saw a vivid coat of star beauties gather. <Photo: Dispatch DB>2014111124458t9h7min_T5_113476.jpg

One of the biggest reasons we are all addicted to K-dramas is because the characters seem to know what true love is all about. There comes at least one moment in every Korean drama when a character utters words that make our hearts melt and tears come to our eyes. Here are 50 K-drama quotes that teach us all about what it means to really love someone. 

1. Winter Sonata

winter_sonata_korean_drama_quote_dramafe

8. Stairway to Heaven 

stairway_to_heaven_korean_drama_draamfev

And they have 48 others but I only post our Princess JW. Which one do you like: WS or STH ???

Credit: Drama Fever

On 12th Nov, our JiWoo posted a letter to fans addressing the issue regarding fans wants her to open her own sns, but due to her own perception towards sns (well, more elaboration by JiWoo in the letter about that), she still hesitate to open one. She thanked her one of the not-so-many close friend (Kylie I supposed) for posting her pictures for fan, and that she wrote all those reasons in the letter not as an excuse whatsoever. She didn't feel we fans are a burden to her, instead she thanked everyone for being her source of strength & determination.

Anyway, I haven't found time to translate the letter to English yet, but I hope someone can post the letter here, it's both on starjiwoo and weibo (I can't because I rely on mobile site currently as I'm mobilizing to somewhere.. :-( ). I'll get back later to translate it after I'm done moving. If anyone could translate it, that would be great too!

See u soon guys! :-(

@ellelyana88 Glad that you dropped by. Was wondering where you were. One of Ji Woo's fans has Eng. translation of her post on her IG "choijiwoo_cjw IG" if anybody wants to read it for the time being. Meanwhile, I will patiently wait for your version, chingu !! I know you are busy with your relocation. Good luck with the move. I'm going to do the same soon. 

:)>- :) 

Temptatioan  also one of the drama that I like..because of tempatation I love and become a fan of CJW and like this couple CJW and KSW..I just love every scene by both of them..right now I really love to see JW and BYJ in a drama again..well after watching the whole episodes of WS I thought there is something special about their chemistry..

Guest lisa2041

I love temptation so much too...
i start love and become fan of KSW.
Can you see if this picture new or old? I can't read Korean but i use bing translator...
are they at China now? i think they are..picture is posts today. I am so happy to c them together..very cute pic

http://instagram.com/p/vaN7PNGPpz/

(People's Republic of China was instigated by Bob Gaughan-shoot heh heh we ate what??Heh heh # dinner # erase Hime # Kwon sang-Woo # Lee Jung Jin)

Thanks a lot lisa2041 for the news of our trio in temptation..froms the pics look like they really have good time in china..just wonder why are they going to china..hope to get more news about them in china..Same for me, love temptation so much..

@annichoi Thanx for the info. I'm glad she will be in some events so we get to see her from time to time. Miss her much !!Do you know if they will air throughout Asia? I will be in Bangkok during that time. Do you know if there's a chance I can watch Princess Ji Woo on local channel ?

Guest jnick_0712

ellelyana88 said: On 12th Nov, our JiWoo posted a letter to fans addressing the issue regarding fans wants her to open her own sns, but due to her own perception towards sns (well, more elaboration by JiWoo in the letter about that), she still hesitate to open one. She thanked her one of the not-so-many close friend (Kylie I supposed) for posting her pictures for fan, and that she wrote all those reasons in the letter not as an excuse whatsoever. She didn't feel we fans are a burden to her, instead she thanked everyone for being her source of strength & determination. Anyway, I haven't found time to translate the letter to English yet, but I hope someone can post the letter here, it's both on starjiwoo and weibo (I can't because I rely on mobile site currently as I'm mobilizing to somewhere.. :-( ). I'll get back later to translate it after I'm done moving. If anyone could translate it, that would be great too! See u soon guys! :-(