Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

January 11, 2011

Choi Ji Woo to Make Guest Appearance in Japanese Drama

Source: KBS Global

Hallyu star actress Choi Ji Woo will appear in a Japanese TV drama after a five-year break. Major entertainment newspapers including Nikkan Sports reported on January 9 that the star actress Choi Ji Woo would make a guest appearance in TBS’s new drama “Winter Cherry Blossoms,” in which a member of the star group SMAP, Kusanagi Tsuyoshi, would appear as the protagonist. The two star actors had seen each other when they had appeared on the famous entertainment program “SMAP×SMAP” together, but it will be the first time that these two actors will work together in a drama.

7647_2104_l.jpg

Choi will appear in a Japanese TV drama after a five-year break since her appearance in TBS’s drama “Rondo” in 2006. Choi Ji Woo reportedly willingly decided to appear in the drama because the actor Kusanagi Tsuyoshi would play the protagonist, and she read the entire script in Japanese. She said, “I felt nervous because I had to act while speaking in Japanese in front the camera after a long break.” Actor Kusanagi Tsuyoshi said, “I was happy to act together with Choi Ji Woo. I will also willingly appear in her drama in Korea.”

The drama “Winter Cherry Blossoms,” which will begin airing from January 16 every Sunday night at 9:00 pm on TBS, is about a love story between a man named Inaba Yu (Kusanagi Tsuyoshi), who HAS NEVER BEEN in love before, and a woman named Ishikawa Monami (Imai Miki), who has lost her memory because of an accident. Choi Ji Woo will appear from the first to the third episode by playing a woman whom the actor Kusanagi Tsuyoshi meets by chance.

Hello...Jiwoo's fans ^O^

It's been long time since I posted here ^^ (Annichoi took me here haha) Sorry for disappear as there are so many things happened in my life so I've been so busy for a long while and don't have time to visit here ^^, even my Thai board, I hardly post much...^^ But I'm still die-hard fan of Jiwoo and update her news from Annichoi at Thai board . Thx Annichoi for keeping update Jiwoo news here and Thai board ^^

I'd like to say Happy New Year to everyone....HYC, Felicia, dramalover, apple_red and the others

Wish you are happy all through year ^^

I'm glad to know that Jiwoo will be cameo in new J-drama Fuyu no Sakura, I can't wait to see it. I like Kusanagi Tsuyoshi as well. He can speak Korean very well, that's why I think he's quite familiar with Jiwoo and of-course, I'm sure he like Jiwoo ssi too ^^ It's shamed that Jiwoo only appear in 3 first episodes but it's better than nothing. I still hope Jiwoo can have drama with Takuya in the future...that's still my dream ^^ Coz I like her appearance in Rondo so much as Felicia said about chemistry of Jiwoo and Yutaka Takenouchi was great! I'm sure chemistry between Takuya and Jiwoo is irresistible too.

Anyway, I will watch Fuyu no Sakura for sure if there is any bit torrent to download. If anyone know where we can load this drama, pls kindly help ^^

I'll try to visit and post here more often ^^

Happy belated New Year 2011 ^^

Guest ruthlene

Love the hair..she looks younger with the bangs..

Hopefully after this cameo role,she will do

a k-drama soon too..

I agree, Ji Woo looks younger with bangs. She's looks great in the pictures above. She actually has not aged much. What a lucky lady. I'm looking forward in seeing her in her cameo role.

Hello...Jiwoo's fans ^O^

It's been long time since I posted here ^^ (Annichoi took me here haha) Sorry for disappear as there are so many things happened in my life so I've been so busy for a long while and don't have time to visit here ^^, even my Thai board, I hardly post much...^^ But I'm still die-hard fan of Jiwoo and update her news from Annichoi at Thai board . Thx Annichoi for keeping update Jiwoo news here and Thai board ^^

I'd like to say Happy New Year to everyone....HYC, Felicia, dramalover, apple_red and the others

Wish you are happy all through year ^^

I'm glad to know that Jiwoo will be cameo in new J-drama Fuyu no Sakura, I can't wait to see it. I like Kusanagi Tsuyoshi as well. He can speak Korean very well, that's why I think he's quite familiar with Jiwoo and of-course, I'm sure he like Jiwoo ssi too ^^ It's shamed that Jiwoo only appear in 3 first episodes but it's better than nothing. I still hope Jiwoo can have drama with Takuya in the future...that's still my dream ^^ Coz I like her appearance in Rondo so much as Felicia said about chemistry of Jiwoo and Yutaka Takenouchi was great! I'm sure chemistry between Takuya and Jiwoo is irresistible too.

Anyway, I will watch Fuyu no Sakura for sure if there is any bit torrent to download. If anyone know where we can load this drama, pls kindly help ^^

I'll try to visit and post here more often ^^

Happy belated New Year 2011 ^^

Hi wrblee chingu - oremannida, Welcome back! :D You have been dearly missed – hope to see you more often.

Good news! 23_30_104.gif Choi Ji Woo's cameo role in the highly anticipated romantic drama, “Fuyu no Sakura”, debuted on TBS on the 16th Jan achieved an average rating of 14.5% for the first episode. This is considered an achievement in the rating department though I’ve always said I am not a big fan of the rating system. Anyway, it’s a bright start for this drama and hope the rating (it matters to TBS...) :P will soar higher when CJW appears in the next three episodes. Ganbatte!! :D

hello3.gif to Ching, Lu, anni, ruthlene and everyone! This thread is pretty quiet these days.... ;)

happy new year to all!

Welcome to this thread, etsivj1 and happy belated new year to you too! :)

Hi all friends....

if you are looking for Fuyuno Sakura Raw File go to below link ka.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_92129.htm

Someone in process to do English Sub too :wub:

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Jdrama_Fansub_Map_2011

Thanks very much for the link. Just when I copied the name & wanting to past in google search to look for it to download or watch, then I saw your post. Great !!! With English subs too.

:D :D

Downloading it now. I think this is the 1st Jdrama that I'll be watching besides RONDO which was a combined effort between the Koreans & the japanese.

Guest MariYEH

cr: CDBLOOM@yooneunhye.net

It's important to understand that the number of advertisement contracts or CFs do not accurately portray a star's status in Korea, and not all 'A list' or 'Top Stars' are at an equal level status.

It also doesn't mean that a big star has lost their popularity if they don't get much internet news coverage during the quiet period, as the biggest few stars aren't usually mentioned or searched continuously on net. CFs and/or advertisement contracts also differ a lot in guarantee pay, and the specification of the contracts are very different for different stars. So if you see news of other stars getting more exposure on net, not to worry.

Here's an excerpt from today's Dong-A article.

_____

What do Lee Young-Ae, Song Hye-Kyo, Jun Ji-Hyun, Yoon Eun-Hye, Choi Ji-Woo and Kim Hee-Ae have in common? They are the 'Special A Level' actresses who makes your heart flutter with mere mentioning of their name. Another common bond they share is that you can continue to meet them through CF (Commercial Film)s even if it gets difficult to see them in a drama or a movie..

Although Song Hye-Kyo hasn't been active with a new project since the drama The World They Live In (2008) and the movie Fetish (2008), she has appeared in 9 televised CFs since 2009..

As for Yoon Eun-Hye, while she hasn't had a project since My Fair Lady (2009), she was televised in 7 CFs just in 2010. Jun Ji-Hyun also had 3 televised CFs even when her last film was movie, Blood (2009).

Choi Ji-Woo hasn't had a project since the movie Actresses (2009) and Star's Lover (2009), but she appeared in 5 CFs..

The contract/pay for appearing in a CF depends on the advertiser's preference, consumer's awareness and interest (of the star), and is divided into 'Special A Level', 'A Level', 'B Level', 'C Level' and etc.

[source: Dong-A Daily]

Guest apple_red

tks for the article...

i guess all above names is like a guarangee where you can hear their name, you almost heard that where and what they were...

it's their hardwork that is now pay off with their popularity

Hi all friends....

if you are looking for Fuyuno Sakura Raw File go to below link ka.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_92129.htm

It's been so long since I visited the thread. I miss Ji woo and I am glad to see her again in a drama though only for three episodes. thanks Anni for the D-addicts link unfortunately I can't do bit torrent. Any MU link?

It's been so long since I visited the thread. I miss Ji woo and I am glad to see her again in a drama though only for three episodes. thanks Anni for the D-addicts link unfortunately I can't do bit torrent. Any MU link?

Dear Sarbox....I'm not sure but you can check below link ka....

http://jpfiles.info/2011/01/18/fuyu-no-sakura-ep01-704x396-xvid-avi/

I guess it's not bit torrent. :wub:

Guest ruthlene

Dear Sarbox....I'm not sure but you can check below link ka....

http://jpfiles.info/2011/01/18/fuyu-no-sakura-ep01-704x396-xvid-avi/

I guess it's not bit torrent. :wub:

Talking about great acting, I was browsing at You Tube for some videos of Ji Woo & found the movie Olgamy aka The Trap that someone downloaded in You Tube. The whole movie was dounloaded & I watched it. Many called Ji Woo the drama queen who cried a lot. But in this movie, it showed her great talent in acting, it's a thriller alright. When I was watching I almost jumped off my chair because of the scary suspense. Wow, Ji Woo sure acted well. I think she won the best new actress award on this movie. Ji Woo can act any part in a drama or movie. People forget that she had some great movies & dramas like Everybody Has a Secret, The Romantic President, First Kiss, Mr. Duke, Rondo, Air City, First Love & No Where To Hide which were all different genres. She's a very versatile actress.