Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

i watched it yesterday but dun understand.. :D

i think she talked about YHJ...

just found this...

Choi Ji-woo and Yoo Ho-jeong's twenty year friendship

photo592145.jpg

Yoo Ho-jeong and Choi Ji-woo appeared in SBS talk show and showed off their twenty year friendship.

The May 11th show of SBS 'Healing Camp – Aren't you happy" starred Yoo Ho-jeong as their main guest.

The talk show host Kim Je-dong went to see Choi Ji-woo in order to collect rumors about Yoo Ho-jeong.

Choi Ji-woo said, "I travelled to Jeju, Hong Kong, Turkey, New York and some other places along with Yoo Ho-jeong. Because I met her right after I debuted when I was 19 years old, I could go to her wedding even. We've known each other for over twenty years".

"We lived in the same town in Seoul all the time. When she moved, I moved following her" said Choi Ji-woo, showing off their long time close friendship.

source: http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=584788

Edited by chiqchocolate
  • Like 5

Hi everyone! I am posting a recent news from KBS Entertainment Weekly (aired two weeks ago @KBSW) with regards to a topic on Airport Fashion. 

Airport Fashion has become a concern for stars. The production team behind KBS asked four fashion experts this question :

"Who is the best dresser at the airport among the stars in 2015?" It was a unanimous decision by the fashion experts to choose the original Korean wave goddess, CHOI JI-WOO.  She's the textbook of airport fashion.  Not just pretty and not just comfortable.  Her fashion always exemplifies both. 

She always dressed sensibly for every occasion. Congratulations on being the best, Ji-woo!

Her $1,750.00 jacket was quite a hot topic (the outfit as shown below). The entire outfit costs around $3,000.00 - handbag $490.00 and sneakers $790.00.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150216

Credit photo as tagged

• Like 10

Hi everyone! I am posting a recent news from KBS Entertainment Weekly (aired two weeks ago @KBSW) with regards to a topic on Airport Fashion. 

Airport Fashion has become a concern for stars. The production team behind KBS asked four fashion experts this question :

"Who is the best dresser at the airport among the stars in 2015?" It was a unanimous decision by the fashion experts to choose the original Korean wave goddess, CHOI JI-WOO.  She's the textbook of airport fashion.  Not just pretty and not just comfortable.  Her fashion always exemplifies both. 

She always dressed sensibly for every occasion. Congratulations on being the best, Ji-woo!

Her $1,750.00 jacket was quite a hot topic (the outfit as shown below). The entire outfit costs around $3,000.00 - handbag $490.00 and sneakers $790.00.

Credit photo as tagged

• Like 1

Credit photo as tagged

She can really carry herself!  She looks gorgeous in this outfit.  :)

• Like 2

May 12, 2015

‘Healing Camp’ Choi Ji-Woo, showed friendship with Yoo Ho-Jung “I followed her move”

Source: Innolife.com

14367_1.jpg

On SBS ‘Healing Camp’ aired on 11th, there was the second special episode of Yoo Ho-Jung, and Choi Ji-Woo, Yoo Joon-Sang, Son Hyun-Joo, Lee Joon and Go Ah-Sung appeared.

Yoo Ho-Jung said about Choi Ji-Woo. “We met each other at the age of 19. It feels like we are real siblings.”

She said. “We mix well. When I went Turkey to shoot the pictorial, Choi Ji-Woo followed me. At that time Choi Ji-Woo was so popular, so I dissuade her, ‘It is nonsense that you follow me. I can follow you though’. However she acatually followed me. All staffs were surprised, that she came.

However Yoo Ho-Jung also showed affection to her. “It feels like Choi Ji-Woo’s happiness is my happiness.” Choi Ji-Woo said, “More than 20 years we live in the same village in Seoul, and even I moved my house following her. I go to her house wearing slippers.” [Photo=SBS ‘Healing Camp’]

• Like 4

CHOI JI WOO she amazing she's a good friend for everyone.she's so sincere person no wonder she's likeable person.wow her friend try to push her  away because she's popular but she's still insisted following her where her friend go.

• Like 4

Hi everyone ... welcome back to our new uri JW's home.. it's good to see familiar names.  @Felicia Soh and @dragon98 happy to see you back here. It's been a while ...  @rubie thanks for the article. @Felicia_Soh thanks for your article too on our fashionista JW. She always looks classy no matter what she wears ...  that's my girl !!

• Like 5

If you want to know about the beautiful Korean actresses, then you are at the right page. Korean film industry, like all other entertainment industries, has been gifted with a lot of beautiful and hard-working actresses. The modern Korean movies play a vital role in strengthening the economy of the country. The more Korean movies are watched and liked, the higher this industry earns and influenced the country’s overall outlook. Take a look at the top 10 most beautiful Korean actresses 2015.

10. Han Ye Suel

Han Ye Suel’s English name is Leslie Kim. She was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. She went to Korea in 2004 to start her career as a Korean actress. She started her professional life as a fashion model in 2001. Han has worked really hard to make her distinctive place in Korean film industry. She is in love relationship with 1TYM’s Teddy.

Most Beautiful Korean Actresses 2015

9. Song Hye Kyo

Song Hye Kyo was born on November 22, 1981. After the divorce of her parents, she was raised by her mother. She is best known for her outstanding performance in the drama Endless Love: Autumn in My Heart. She became the first Asian actress to sign a contract with French global agency Effgies. There is a long list of movies this lady gave to the fans.

8. Lee Da Hae

This thirty year old Korean actress has been known for her dedication. She truly did lots of work to secure a prominent place in the hearts of audience. She played outstanding roles in the films like “Miss Ripley”, and “My Girl”. Lee Da Hae is very beautiful, and has been the envoy of various fashion brands.

7. Ha Ji Won

Ha Ji Won is one of the internationally recognized Korean actresses. She played a great role in the SBS’s romantic comedy ‘Secret Garden’. I must say that Ha Ji Won is one of South Korea’s most sought after actresses of the era. She debuted with Truth Game, and won 2 Best Actress Awards for it.

6. Shin Min Ah

Shin Min Ah began her career as a model for teen magazine KiKi in 1998. She then joined music world and appeared in several videos of k-pop boyband g.o.d. Shin started her acting career in 2001, and rose to stardom through the martial arts comedy ‘Volcano High’. She also did various supporting roles in a number of films. She got much appreciations for portraying the supernatural revamped in the rom-com My Girlfriend Is A Nine-Tailed Fox in 2010. Other than this, she did nice performance in the historical drama Arang, and in the Magistrate in 2012.

5. Jun Ji-Hyun

Jun Ji-Hyun had dreamt to become a flight attendant. But when she grew up, she found fashion industry to be right profession. Jun is a face discovered by one of the most famous Korean fashion editors. She started her modeling career with a contract of Ecole Magazine in 1997. She is known for playing “The Girl” in the romantic comedy My Sassy Girl in 2001, and gave bit films like My Sassy Girl etc.

4. Park Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye played a great role in the Korean drama, “Stairway to Heaven” in 2003. She was starred in the popular Korean-Japanese series “Tree of Heaven”. Park started her big screen career from the film, Evil Twin, and played two different characters. She was also an actress of the Korean drama “You’re Beautiful” opposite to Jang Keun Suk.

3. Han Ga In

Han Ga In debuted in an Asiana Airlines commercial in 2002. She also played a great role in the KBS2 drama, Sunshine Hunting. She was nominated as the Best New Actress for the drama ‘Yellow Handkerchief’ in the KBS Drama Awards 2002. In 2004, she bagged best actress award for ‘Terms of Endearment’. One year after, Han married the actor, Yeon Jung-hoon.

2. Yoon Eun Hye

At the age of 15, Yoon Eun Hye joined the girl group Baby V.O.X, and remained its member from 1999 to 2005. She was offered to play her first major acting role in Princess Hours. Another lead role she played was in MBC’s The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince. She also got fame for her role in the Korean drama, Missing You, which she did opposite to Park Yoochun.

1. Choi Ji Woo

Choi Ji Woo won a talent audition organized by MBC in 1994. From then, she started her acting journey as a television actress, and was casted in the drama series War and Love in 1995. She played her first big role in 1996 movie, The Gate of Destiny. She worked with Kwon Sang-woo in the drama ‘Stairway to Heaven’. Choi is a very beautiful and remarkable actress.

source: top10for.com /top 10 most beautiful korean actresses 2015

Edited by jas
  • Like 6