Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

April 19, 2015
Lee Seo-jin says Choi Ji-woo is more pretty without makeup
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150419
South Korean actor Lee Seo-jin charmed viewers with a compliment to actress Choi Ji-woo on travel reality show “Grandpas over Flowers.”
On the latest episode that aired Friday, Lee entered Choi’s room where she was putting on makeup, and said “do you usually put on makeup? I thought you didn’t.” He went on to say, “I think you don’t really need to put any makeup on.”
However, she kept on putting makeup on, saying, “My face is so pale that wearing no makeup will help develop freckles on my face and they’ll going to stand out against my skin.”
“Grandpas over Flowers” stars veteran actors including Lee Soon-jae, Shin Goo, Park Geun-hyung and Baek Ill-seob alongside hosts Lee Seo-jin and Choi Ji-woo. 
Directed by renowned entertainment producer Na Young-suk, this series of “Grandpas over Flowers” shows the cast members traveling in Greece. 
The show airs every Friday at 9:45 on tvN. 
By Hong Hye-jin (honghyejin@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 2

@rubie To be honest, if it wasn't for 1N2D and Running Man, I wouldn't think she was a goof ball. She did give off that demure, very poised goddess-like vibe. I don't know, maybe because of the characters she's played over the years. And I really tend to like actors/actresses who have an amazing personality in real life. No wonder she's my favorite. 

• Like 2

scullaaay said: @rubie To be honest, if it wasn't for 1N2D and Running Man, I wouldn't think she was a goof ball. She did give off that demure, very poised goddess-like vibe. I don't know, maybe because of the characters she's played over the years. And I really tend to like actors/actresses who have an amazing personality in real life. No wonder she's my favorite. 

• Like 2

GOF is getting more and more interesting every time it airs, especially between the JWSJ porters!Let's see.... LSJ is known to be a grump even when he shows his dimples. Like some of the chingus pointed out here, in RM he was really blunt on his dislike being on the show. In 3M, he's also like that. However twice, when CJW shows up in PD Na's show, in 3M and now GOF, his altitude took a dive!In GOF Taiwan, though he has mentioned before he likes Sunny, but... compared with this current atmosphere with CJW, it's really different. For one, he did not has morning 'conversation' with Sunny in her room while she's doing her makeup!And to have someone watching her doing her make up, CJW must be pretty comfy around LSJ..as a friend. Cos from what I understand, if it's a bf normally girls would be prefer not to have their bfs see them without make-up? Or am I wrong? But then again, she is naturally pretty without make up, so no sweat on that.But what I would really like to point out is that, in this trip, LSJ is showing more of his boyish side around CJW. Especially the time when he knew CJW was afraid of heights yet would tease her and deliberately leaned over the rail, and CJW was so concerned and afraid for him at the same time. It was a really cute moment. Though he was teasing her, we would detect his protectiveness over her fear too. Remember the moment while walking down the stairs, CJW bravely tried to look down again and LSJ subtly put a reassuring hold on her arm? A natural reflexive action to protect.While in his previous programme he would prefer to let others do the work for him, he was willingly assisting CJW in her endeavours to prepare delicious meals for the halbaes. Though he still grumbles but I caught his amusements more than unwillingness. Oho.. and I was laughing off my seat when LSJ totally is clueless about the shopping trolley..... gosh, he's a gem!

• Like 2

@tilac I think so too! She used to come across as rather intimidating because she's like this very tall, modelesque, elegant actress... she sort of like has this Nicole Kidman vibe, but turns out she's more of a Sandra Bullock.  :D
@BLUFEATHERS I know I really should ugh. It's just I couldn't find a proper link with english subs  :((

• Like 2

@scullaaay I'm not surprised that the products were sold out. You know what she wore in the drama "Temptation" including accessories were also sold out. She is the fashion icon ... our fav. babe !!

• Like 2