Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

March 27, 2015
Lee Seo Jin and Choi Ji Woo, are they possibly in 'some - relationship' in first episode of "Grandpas Over Flowers"?
Source: OSEN via Hancinema.net
201503272251772082_5515651099c2c.jpg
Lee Seo-jin and Choi Ji-woo created the suspicious romantic vibe from the first day of the grandpas' trip, which made people suspect they might be in the 'some - relationship'.

The March 27th episode of 'Grandpas over Flowers – Greece' showed the H4 (Lee Soon-jae, Sin Goo, Park Geun-hyeong, Baek Il-seob) along with the guides, Lee Seo-jin and Choi Ji-woo going on a trip to Greece via Dubai.
The grandpas and the two guides visited 'At the top' of Burj Khalifa, aquarium, and Dubai music fountain and enjoyed their time. What was interesting was Lee Seo-jin's attitudes. Although Lee Seo-jin had acted respectfully with the grandpas and took a good care of them, he used to be grumpy with the staff members in the previous season. But the grumpy Lee Seo-jin turned into a proactive, and kind Lee Seo-jin.
The beginning of the change was when Choi Ji-woo showed up. While they were waiting at the Incheon International airport having no idea about Choi Ji-woo, they were happily surprised when she showed up after producer Na Yeong-seok introduced her as Choi Mi-hyang from the Dubai Travel agency. When Lee Seo-jin smiled to make his dimples sink bottomless, it was evident how happy he was.
The suspicious romantic mood between the two continued on. When the two were working together to buy metro tickets at Dubai airport, Lee Soon-jae said "It looks pretty good when the two get along that way. The two makes great picture" and he smiled happily. Sin Goo also said, "I hope It will work out between the two. I hope it works". Baek Il-seob concluded, "The two have amazing chemistry".
Several scenes from the repeated preview for the next episode kept showing the two acting like as if they are in the "feel like you're mine, it seems like you're mine but not" kind of relationship. Viewers are getting more curious about their likely 'some - relationship'.

• Like 2

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Choi-Ji-Woo-%EC%B5%9C%EC%A7%80%EC%9A%B0-International/736317026403348?fref=nf
Hi! Above link to the facebook actually as the full video for GOP Greece, but no eng subtitles yet. If I remember correctly, M Channel will air the show on the 18 of April...
Well, though can't understand a word of Korean, the video still sent me laughing all the way! =)), no other reason than our CJW is super cute, serious and LSJ dimples is just so obvious and deep around CJW. Hahahaha... =))

• Like 1

March 28, 2015
Stars Celebrate 10 Corso Como’s Birthday
Source: BNTNewsm2vio4xk3uhd1k43hcpgsc90otboaxfm.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn, photo by Baek Soo Yeon] ’10 Corso Como’ held its photo call event at the AVENUEL in Jung-gu, Seoul on March 27. 
The event was designated to celebrate the 7th anniversary of ‘10 Corso Como’s’ Cheongdam store and 3rd anniversary of AVENUEL store. 
Meanwhile, actresses Han Ji Hye, Choi Ji Woo and Sooyoung of Girl’s Generation attended the event. (photo by bntnews DB)

• Like 2

Thank you @rubie for all the posts. 
What does it mean "Are they possibly in 'some-relationship' in first episode??? How should we interpret this... wondering  :-? Does it mean we will find out from the episodes to come ??
@BLUFEATHERS .. If M Channel will air the show ... it is good news indeed. 

• Like 2

tilac said: Thank you @rubie for all the posts. 
What does it mean "Are they possibly in 'some-relationship' in first episode??? How should we interpret this... wondering  :-? Does it mean we will find out from the episodes to come ??
@BLUFEATHERS .. If M Channel will air the show ... it is good news indeed. 

• Like 2

@BLUFEATHERS I don't think LSJ knew that Choi Mi Hyang is CJW. I think he only knew her as Choi Ji Woo. That's why he didn't have a clue.
I have to give Na PD credit for bringing in CJW. That's brilliant !! Yes ... LSJ and CJW have opposite personalities but they really compliment each other and they make an excellent team. LSJ appears to be very responsible especially when it comes to money and he also has experience with the backpack traveling. He knows money matters when it comes to limited budget. Yes ...he will complain and they will bicker but at the of the day, I think LSJ will eventually let it slide. He has his soft spot and the princess might just know where it is ... ha ! ha ! ha ! :)) :)) :))

• Like 1

tilac said: @BLUFEATHERS I don't think LSJ knew that Choi Mi Hyang is CJW. I think he only knew her as Choi Ji Woo. That's why he didn't have a clue.
I have to give Na PD credit for bringing in CJW. That's brilliant !! Yes ... LSJ and CJW have opposite personalities but they really compliment each other and they make an excellent team. LSJ appears to be very responsible especially when it comes to money and he also has experience with the backpack traveling. He knows money matters when it comes to limited budget. Yes ...he will complain and they will bicker but at the of the day, I think LSJ will eventually let it slide. He has his soft spot and the princess might just know where it is ... ha ! ha ! ha ! :)) :)) :))

• Like 2

BLUFEATHERS said: tilac said: @BLUFEATHERS I don't think LSJ knew that Choi Mi Hyang is CJW. I think he only knew her as Choi Ji Woo. That's why he didn't have a clue.

• Like 2

Choi Ji-woo is real gem in ‘Grandpas over Flowers’

Four grandpas from “Grandpas over Flowers” are set to captivate viewers as the tvN’s hit reality show returns with mesmerizing Greek scenery and entertaining travel episodes. 

In the new season, which premieres Friday, their grumpy, young top actor-turned-travel guide Lee Seo-jin gets a helping hand from first-generation hallyu goddess Choi Ji-woo.

“Choi has two strengths. One is superb cooking skills. The other is her affability,” Lee said at a press conference held in Seoul on Tuesday. 

“Grandpas over Flowers in Greece” costars Choi Ji-woo (left) and Lee Seo-jin pose during a press conference in Seoul on Tuesday. (Yonhap)
“Throughout the trip, she has been a life of the party. She knows how to please senior cast members.”

Directed by Na Young-seok of such megahits as “2 Days & 1 Night” and “Three Meals a Day,” “Grandpas over Flowers” is a reality travel program featuring four Korean actors in their 70s: Lee Soon-jae, Shin Gu, Park Geun-hyung and Baek Il-Seop. Accompanied by Lee Seo-jin as their travel guide, driver, cook and personal assistant, the four go on a backpacking trip around the world. 

For the upcoming third season, in which they travel to Greece, actress Choi has joined the all-male cast. 

“I chose Choi because I think she is a very hard-working individual. Her job on the show was to take care of senior actors. If the viewer checks out the show, they will find that she nailed her job,” said director Na. 

Choi has appeared in Na’s previous shows, most recently on “Three Meals a Day,” which also stars Lee Seo-jin. 

The “Grandpas over Flowers” franchise has been a smash hit in Korea. The previous season featuring Spain racked up the highest viewership ratings for the time slot among shows on both terrestrial and cable TV networks, according to media research firm Nielsen Korea. 

The first episode of “Grandpas over Flowers in Greece” will hit airwaves at 9:45 p.m. on Friday.

By Yeo Jun-suk (jasonyeo@heraldcorp.com) KPOP HERALD MARCH 30 2015
  • Like 2

:) So happy today cos' I finally understand the whole GOP Greece after watching the show in Chinese Subtitles... send me into new waves of laughter!During the first gathering of the 4 Gramps, LSJ and PD Na's team, Grandpa Baek was actually very suspicious of PD Na. Previous trips has shown how the latter can be very devious - so he was casually asking if this trip round would there be a lady porter? 'whew' what a close shave PD Na must have felt! thought he actually laughed out loud...probably to cover his surprise...wouldn't want the gramps or LSJ to smell anything fishy..The Gramps are open to having another porter to assist LSJ, to lighten his load...but the funny part is when LSJ was asked about his thoughts on having a lady porter.... :)) his hopes are pretty dashed.... =)) --  [-X not gonna tell why here.. guys.. watch it later and you'll understand why it send me into peals of laughter! :)) I must say the 4 gramps are really cute and blatantly encouraging the two porters to go into the romance mode.When they saw CJW turning up, other than surprise, we could hear how Grandpa Lee commenting that the atmosphere has started to feel different. There's more color to it. Totally agree with you Grandpa Lee! With the bubbly CJW on board, it won't be just a quiet journey anymore! and LSJ dimples are adding in the extra pink powder on the scene :))hohoho, when it's perfectly clear CJW could have bought the metro tics by herself, LSJ still went with her to buy. After buying the tics, on the escalator down, LSJ dimples were extra deep when CJW was talking. Her expressions was so adorable! Omy...Mr Seojinnie, you need a piggy bank to bank in all those sudden attacks of dimples =)) the way you are flaunting them so generously...soon you will be elevated to be the Dimples Millionaire!@tilac LSJ will not get upset with CJW, but he would definitely 'needle' some reactions from her and enjoy the process of it! While LSJ & CJW was outside the hotel, CJW was saying she's very hungry, the someone was suggesting her to ak LSJ to treat her to breakfast. LSJ's answer? Let's go Dutch! CJW immediate reaction was 'upset', shooting her ire at LSJ while his dimples kept blinking =))Tsk tsk tsk! LSJ, how could you? You know how irk our Unnie is still on the extra monies she needs to pay for the hotel rooms....hahaaha...but that's the fun part? Yes?=))=))=)) oh, but fear not dear chingus, our unnie will be having her 'revenge' pretty soon...though in very small ways..but in war, sometimes it's the small skirmishes that wins the the final battle!:)) :)) :))

• Like 2

Thanks everyone for sharing all the awesome postings - one of the greatest forums that has many updates on Choi Ji-woo.  I used to be a frequent poster here but not now - anyway, Choi Ji-woo involvement in GOF is one of the reasons why I am hooked on this variety show and of course, her superb chemistry with Lee Seo-jin is surprisingly off-the-charts.  I had always felt she had the most realistic chemistry with Kwon Sang-woo but I think the variety-show-effect-chemistry of CJW + LSJ are churning out unexpected realistic feelings and emotions than you observe them through their drama/movie scripts.
Anyway, I am here to share some tidbit entertainment news (from KBSW Entertainment Weekly) where Shin Gu (one of the grandpa casts from GOF) and another actress, Son Sook were being interviewed for their upcoming theatrical play.  During the interview, the interviewer asked Shin Gu....
Interviewer : You had your baggage carrier, Lee Seo-jin.  This time it was Choi Ji-woo. Who do you prefer?
Shin Gu : I thought Ji-woo would be aloof and that she wouldn't fit in with us.  But she was very easy-going and sociable.  Very polite too.
Son Sook chipped in ...Bet you had a good time!
Shin Gu laughed it off.....(The caption : His smile says it all).......
Which of the 4 cast members welcomed Ji-woo the most?
Shin Gu : Lee Sun-jae
Many thanks to @rubie for all the awesome update on Choi Ji-woo news....gomapta chingu. 

• Like 2

Thanks felicia chingu....like what i had observed...jiwoo is indeed closer to lee sun jae grandpa..maybe through various collaboration together and i wonder why some people think that jiwoo is a bit aloof and mysterious (this is more suitable to lya image )since she always gives cheerful and friendly vibe and jiwoo is also one of celebrities that hv most friends among celebrities

• Like 2

Guest kyung-jin

5 South Korean celebrities who could easily go viral as the next YouTube star

by Shelly M on Tue, Mar 31, 2015

YouTube stars Michelle Phan, Ryan Higa, Megan Nicole, Bethany Mota, and many others have caught my attention over the years because of their ability to capture an audience. They have used their skills in cosmetology, comedy. singing, and fashion to win over millions of people around the world. 

If they can do it, why can't our favorite South Korean stars try it too?  So, I decided to compile a short list of the best South Korean celebrities suited for possible YouTube stardom.

1. Choi Ji Woo

She is the queen of the Hallyu Wave. Her 2002 K-drama Winter Sonata went viral all over the world and put South Korean entertainment on the map. Plus, she has kept herself relevent in the industry with sizzling dramas like Temptation and by dating cute actors. Her relationship with Lee Jin Wook is unforgettable.

choijiwoo.jpg

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/-south-korean-celebrities-who-could-easily-go-viral-as-the-next-youtube-star/

@BLUEFEATHERS "LSJ will not get upset with CJW, but he would definitely 'needle' some reactions from her and enjoy the process of it!" - I second that. You're right.. he enjoys the process and also seeing how she reacts towards him. .. tsk tsk tsk !! 
@FliciaSoh Good to have you back. Hope to see you more often here."the variety-show-effect-chemistry of CJW + LSJ are churning out unexpected realistic feelings and emotions than you observe them through their drama/movie scripts." -  I can't agree with you more. 
Is this Na PD's intention ?? He saw the chemistry between these two in 3 Meals a Day, so he intentionally  sent them on a trip together. If things really work out between these 2, they should make a romcom drama based on the true story ... starring CJW and LSJ as themselves, produced and directed by Na PD ... ha ha ha !
Thanks @rubie and @kyung-jin for the posts

• Like 2

Choi Ji Woo and Lee Seo Jin look like a couple in 'Grandpas Over Flowers'?

Choi Ji Woo and Lee Seo Jin are drawing all the attention, looking like the cutest couple in the new season of 'Grandpas Over Flowers'!

What stood out in the March 27 airing of 'Grandpas Over Flowers - Greece' was Lee Seo Jin's actions towards Choi Ji Woo! He's normally known for his seemingly cold nature, but the two spent a lot of time together on their own, without the 'grandpas', buying the plane tickets together, grocery shopping together and even feeding each other.

When Lee Soon Jae was asked how he felt when Lee Seo Jin wasn't guiding the 'grandpas' and was only with Choi Ji Woo, he smiled as he said, "Those two look good together. The picture [of the two together] looks good." Shin Goo said, "It'd be nice if the two worked out. It's be nice." Baek Il Sup said, "The two remarkably match well together."

'Grandpas Over Flowers' airs every Friday at 9:45pm KST. Do you think the two look good together?

source: allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/choi-ji-woo-and-lee-seo-jin-look-like-a-couple-in-grandpas-over-flowers

• Like 1

jas said: Thanks felicia chingu....like what i had observed...jiwoo is indeed closer to lee sun jae grandpa..maybe through various collaboration together and i wonder why some people think that jiwoo is a bit aloof and mysterious (this is more suitable to lya image )since she always gives cheerful and friendly vibe and jiwoo is also one of celebrities that hv most friends among celebrities

• Like 1

a good start of april..both of CJW and LSJ attented the same events..love them more..how i hope this time my ship will contonue on sailing ...who nows ..more and more like both of them together..she is beatiful and LSJ also handsome..maybe not vey  but match our princess..hope more project for both of them..thanks rubie for the beautiful pics of  CJW at the primere..what I like the most is the last pics..hopefully they sit side by side ..