Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Guest be happy

Hello dears missing you all..it have been long of time since I visited here ..lots of good news about our princess ..Thanks for anni and ching for all there efforts to let us be up to date .. :)

Jiwoo new look is very cute..The make her look younger..Her look in Dior event is marvelous. I love her hair design very feminine :wub:

Her massage in starjiwoo look very happy …she really seem very happy and please ..i wish she can share with us some of her happiness reasons

New drama that’s marvelous ..but with out knowing the male actor that’s strange …I think they just make suspense and she really know him

CAN ANY ONE THINK WHO WILL BE??? :unsure:

what about

Joo Jin Mo

joo-jin-mo.jpg

So Ji Seob

SoJiSub_001.jpg

thx.gif everyone for breaking the long-drought comeback news of CJW in a k-drama and sharing all the latest happenings - gomawayo chingu. Sorry gals for not responding earlier to the news - been busy and lazy! :w00t:

I am with you, be happy and TRAN – Joo Jin Moo and Kim Jook Hyuk are among those actors in the same league as Ji Woo.

Like everyone else, I am anxious to know which actor will play her love interest. I have mentally list down some of those whom I think has a chance to play opposite JW (as far as I know), Lee Tae Gon, Kim Sang Kyung, Ji Jin Hee and Uhm Tae Woong and I don’t mind seeing Ryu Jin or Park Yong Woo again. Since it is related to medical field, I am not sure LTG and PYW would be interested since both of them were involved in doctor roles in their last drama portrayal. To be honest, no one can predict a daebak-drama, even though Ji Woo gets to pair with A-list actors – it didn’t work (I don’t specifically mean rating-wise but in general review as it is in Korea) in Air City and Star’s Lover. The successful formula has to include all of these – story-telling, acting, directing, timing and the XXX-factor….. lol-1.gif did I miss anything?!?

Btw, So Ji Sub is not available as he had recently signed up a movie deal partnering with Han Hyo Joo. Jung Woo Sung is another ideal namja but I don’t think it’s possible since he has just completed (I think?) wrapping up Athena and moreover, he is best known as a movie actor.

Not meaning to sound negative -mybad.gif though the news is credible, you’ll never know until and unless we see her in the press-con promoting the drama. Remember the drama, “Hero” - they change the female main lead twice, from Han Ji Min (rumored pairing) to Kim Min Jung (withdraw due to injury) and then ended up with Yoon So Yi. Anyone following K-drama is expected to hear of changes in their casting line-up, it’s quite common to hear news of “confirmed” actors leading a drama to withdraw even though photo shooting session has completed (referring to the recent case of Kim Seung Woo for KBS drama, Crime Squad/Homicide). :(

I am a sucker for medical story-line (tend to get excited hearing the beeping and buzzing sound of the machines and the flurry of activity as the medical personnel trying to stabilize the patient) and it always made me cry buckets during those moments of death-bed scenes. tears.gif I really enjoyed watching all the main characters including the respective supporting storyline of the doctors/nurses and their partners in “New Heart”. Jo Jae Hyun’s role character is so heart-warming and he is an expert when it comes to expressing his emotional feelings and professional stance. I hope Ji Woo will get to portray a toughie key role character and as someone she has yet to play – err…not hoping for another mellow-role. pray.gif

Sadly, I haven’t been successful in predicting her male co-stars but I must admit the production team created a power-couple when they pair her with Lee Jung Jae and Yoo Ji Tae. :D

HVal.gif

Guest ruthlene

TRAN..good choice :D

may be the actor will be LEE JIN WOOK :sweatingbullets:

be happy, you might be right. Lee Jin Wook might be the actor of choice being he'll be discharged from the military service on 3/7/11 and he'll probably be available. It will great for Jin Wook to re-enter the screen through Ji Woo's new drama. They look great together anyway, both tall, compatible in height and their chemistry is superb.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO JI WOO AND ALL MY FRIENDS ON THIS SITE.

Guest be happy

To be honest, no one can predict a daebak-drama, even though Ji Woo gets to pair with A-list actors – it didn’t work (I don’t specifically mean rating-wise but in general review as it is in Korea) in Air City and Star’s Lover. The successful formula has to include all of these – story-telling, acting, directing, timing and the XXX-factor….. did I miss anything?!?

with you felicia its important that the cast is strong and the story ext..what jiwoo need in her comming drama is good acting cast not just handsome ones and mature role speak about woman from real society wit her right and wron ..good and fuailts not idiol ones ..i hope we can see jiwoo in anew way of acting

with you felicia its important that the cast is strong and the story ext..what jiwoo need in her comming drama is good acting cast not just handsome ones and mature role speak about woman from real society wit her right and wron ..good and fuailts not idiol ones ..i hope we can see jiwoo in anew way of acting

Not having a clue on CJW’s latest medical drama, I just hope she gets a script that emphasizes on her character rather than the story. Medical dramas in Korea used to focus about love between doctors and nurses and rarely depict their professional world realistically but this has changed – they do feature detailed and realistic description of the professions. So, I am highly anticipating a more professional approach in this upcoming drama. With the understanding of how K-dramas are produced, we can be assured the characters will be centered on romance/affairs or perhaps bro-mance (any fans from SKKS?..) :lol::w00t:

At times I feel CJW has been playing safe in choosing her roles, I hope she is daring enough to challenge herself by playing a semi-antagonist role – as someone who has to juggle her emotions of being the good and the bad. ;) I honestly don’t wish her to take up an emotional character – I think I’ve seen those kind of teary expressions like a thousand times and have now become fully registered in my mind. :P I really have no real preferences as long as I can see a whole new character never created before for CJW. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found an article on "I wonder where Bae Yong Joon will head to now" where he expressed his feelings and relationship with his previous co-stars. I am not sure whether this article is posted at BYJ’s thread (it’s really a joy reading an interesting piece of lengthy interview – I'm waiting for confirmation from Liezle). I have extracted the part that highlighted Choi Ji Woo and Yoon Seok Ho (PD for Winter Sonata). :)

10%2Basia.jpg

On Choi Ji Woo: She is an actress who appeared in “First Love” and “Winter Sonata” with him. Bae Yong Joon talked about her in “Winter Sonata” by saying, “She matured.” Choi Ji Woo who has a clean and pure image matched well to “Winter Sonata” which shows her pure fairy tale love; the show also maximized Bae Yong Joon’s romantic image. “Winter Sonata” was exported to Japan.

On PD Yoon Seok Ho: He is the director who worked a number of pieces with Bae Yong Joon. Of course, their most recognized work is KBS’s “Winter Sonata”. Bae Yong Joon said that “There are some necessary parts which this era needs” of “Winter Sonata.” “Winter Sonata” recorded a big hit historically. After “Winter Sonata”, “5,000 fans were very excited” during his first visit to Japan the news stated. The city of Kakamigahara in Kihoo, Japan, which set up a sisterhood relationship with the city of Chuncheon where “Winter Sonata” was filmed, spent 10 million yen to organize the “Winter Sonata” theme event, “Winter Sonata, Chuncheon Story” and had a great ripple effect of 3 billion yen. Bae Yong Joon then became “Yonsama” a word that has stronger meanings than just star.”

Source : Posted & Reported at Suehan's Blog

Guest be happy

On Choi Ji Woo: She is an actress who appeared in “First Love” and “Winter Sonata” with him. Bae Yong Joon talked about her in “Winter Sonata” by saying, “She matured.”

bae yong joon alwayes so abbreviation when he talking about jiwoo ..he seem nervious little also ..unlike jiwoo she really talk about him openly ...i remember the press conference in Japan about WSA

Guest Hyc-ching

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found an article on "I wonder where Bae Yong Joon will head to now" where he expressed his feelings and relationship with his previous co-stars. I am not sure whether this article is posted at BYJ’s thread (it’s really a joy reading an interesting piece of lengthy interview – I'm waiting for confirmation from Liezle). I have extracted the part that highlighted Choi Ji Woo and Yoon Seok Ho (PD for Winter Sonata). :)

Source : Posted & Reported at Suehan's Blog

Thanks Felicia for the interesting read. :lol:

From Japanese magazine

64964a3ajw6debucioq3fj.jpg

Thanks Ching for the Japanese article with lots of picture showing interactions of Tsuyopon (his nickname) with Ji Woo. They look so comfortable and I like how they pinky-yaksok each other (reminds me of Rondo couple “yaksok” scene). Rondo-gif.gif

With Kusanagi Tsuyoshi’s connection and interest in Korean language, I had this feeling that it could be him that proposed JW to play a cameo role in "Fuyu No Sakura". Well, they probably met during the time when JW was a guest in SMAPxSMAP and the fact that they had collaborated before made it easier for them to work together again – anyway, there are all my guesses. I wonder how is their onscreen chemistry – anyone seen it? ;)

Guest dramalover

Thanks Jeong for sharing a very interesting article..I'm still wishing for another collaboration for these two interesting people that will energize us for the next decade.. :lol::phew:

Hi everyone thanks for the updates.  I’m so looking forward for her come back in the Medical College drama.  

annichoi thank you for posting numerous photos of Ji Woo.  She looks so beautiful in Lotte Wishing Star Card.

Hyc-ching thanks for posting the Japanese Magazines.  Seemed like Ji Woo having a lot of fun with her co-stars and staffs.

280ljs1.jpg

cr baidu

Guest ruthlene

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

from Jiwoolove ka...

PS. I really miss her....looking forward for more news about her new project !!

annichoi, thanks for sharing the two beautiful pictures of Ji Woo. She looks very young & beautiful. There something about Ji Woo that she always standout. I think her great smile & charm. She's forever young and beautiful. I'm looking forward in seeing her in her new drama. I wish her all the luck & happiness.

Guest Hyc-ching

starjiwoo

Lotte February wall paper

201102lotte.jpg

http://www.starjiwoo.com/renewal/japanese/758175

The new species of orchid named after Choi Ji Woo! :w00t:

In Ishikawa Prefecture Nanao Flower Park, a new species orchid which was bred in Thailand last December is flowering now and being exhibited.

ran-01.jpg

Generic name: BandaVanda

Species name: Choi Ji Woo

The newly bred species was registered in Thailand in December 2010 and is blooming in February this year. It is named after actress Choi Ji Woo who is a hot topic in Korean dramas. A wonderful adult charm is felt in BandaVanda.

# To search for orchids and “Choi Ji Woo”, please see the home page of Nanao Flower Park

starjiwoo

Lotte February wall paper

*quoted image*

http://www.starjiwoo.com/renewal/japanese/758175

The new species of orchid named after Choi Ji Woo! :w00t:

In Ishikawa Prefecture Nanao Flower Park, a new species orchid which was bred in Thailand last December is flowering now and being exhibited.

Generic name: Banda

Species name: Choi Ji Woo

The newly bred species was registered in Thailand in December 2010 and is blooming in February this year. It is named after actress Choi Ji Woo who is a hot topic in Korean dramas. A wonderful adult charm is felt in Banda.

# To search for orchids and “Choi Ji Woo”, please see the home page of Nanao Flower Park

Ah I see...the species name Choi Ji Woo :wub: :wub: It bred in my country wow !!!

5887f2d34cb8cd90a8ec9a26.jpg

thanks ka sis...