Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Guest dramalover

Wow,Ji Woo looks fresh and cute with the episode 2 captures..Who will not

be captivated with her cute smile and beautiful face in this scene..although

it's only a cameo role,her presence will surely standout with the drama..

Thanks anni for sharing all the updated news and captures of our Princess..

Glad to see you back wrblee...Cheers :D

I've recently finished watching Rondo and feasting my eyes upon the loviness that is Ji-woo's incredible face, once again. phew.gif When I read such unoriginal, juvenile comments stating that CJW is the "crying queen", etc., it sort of puts me in mind of the showdown between two of the reigning queens of Korean entertainment when Ko Hyun Jung, in the movie The Actresses, had the temerity to poke our princess in the face during their confrontation. crazy.gif Although the movie was partly staged (as the situations were given, but not the direction), KHJ later admitted that seeing Ji-woo in person instantly made her jealous of her astonishing beauty. tongue2.gif

I look at pretty much every single negative comment regarding this fabulous human entity with this in mind. Some people are just so amazingly divine that the rest of us just can't stand it... :P

Guest Hyc-ching

New Look from Latest Event in Hokkaido ka.... :wub: :wub:

*quoted image*

Jiwoo with Chiaki Kuriyama from Japan and Chen Fala from Hongkong

from bhjwlove.com

by cindycho...Thanks !!!

CJW looks so stunning....

agree ka...

*quoted image*

from

http://ameblo.jp/love106siwon/image-10779082941-11004405990.html

Although they all wore white dress, Jiwoo’s height and the design of her dress with black strips made her more stunning and outshine the others. :wub:

Guest ruthlene

totally AGREE Kaaa !!! :wub: :wub:

Ji Woo always stand out in a crowd because of her lovely face, elegance, sophistication & height (ofcourse). Thanks for posting the pictures in Hokkaido, Japan.

Guest Hyc-ching

White Day Event in Hokkaido 24.01.2011

View the VOD

http://www.hokkaido-np.co.jp/cont/video/?c=event

Source: starjiwoo Japanese Board

If anyone have seen this drama? How is it ? ^^

I saw it roughly for ep.1 but I got to re-watch it again. I think I'll like it and I'll continue watching until end of the drama though Jiwoo only appear as cameo role coz I also like every member of SMAP ^^ I also hope Jiwoo can have any role with any SMAP ^^

BTS Fuyu No Sakura Drama

Credit Cosmo

FuyuBTS1.jpg

Guest Hyc-ching

:w00t: Good news? :P

Brief translation (hope there is no mistake) :P

http://news.nate.com/view/20110127n02390

2011-01-27

CJW’s come back drama - “Medical College”

After carefully considering synopsis of “Medical College” CJW is satisfied with the drama. A company person concerned expressed that a detail schedule is adjusted, and the drama will be finalized in latter half year as soon as the main male character casting is finished.

According to the person concerned “Medical college” is a drama of the mellow genre with various episodes which happen in the medical college. CJW will meet with domestic audience through the drama after about 2 years break since SBS “Star's Lover” in 2009.

At the moment Jiwoo is doing a cameo role in Japan TBS drama “Winter Cherry Blossom” starring SMAP member Kusanagi Tsuyoshi, after her Japanese drama “Rondo”5 years ago. /Sports Korea

Guest apple_red

seriously new drama:w00t: :w00t:

cant wait with the detail..and the male lead..hopefully we can see a new couple costar...

so the drama will be broadcast on the 2nd half of this year..isnt it too long :unsure:

and..ehm ehm...her other half will be discharges from army this march...so she maybe has some busy things :phew:

Choi Ji-woo to come back with "Medical College"

photo150403.jpg

Actress Choi Ji-woo is about to set out on a Korea-Japan home theater trawl.

A person in the outsourcing productions said in an interview with Sports Korea on the 24th, "Choi Ji-woo was satisfied after reading the synopsis for "Medical College". The drama is going to start shooting as soon as we adjust some minor schedules and complete the lead male cast".

Choi Ji-woo is known for choosing her projects carefully. The fact that she agreed to appear in the drama by only looking at the synopsis when the male lead hasn't been decided yet is unconventional. According to a person in the productions, "Medical College" is a mellow drama about the many things that happen in a medial college. Choi Ji-woo is about to meet viewers through the screen after two years since her last SBS drama "Celebrity's Sweetheart" in 2009.

Previously, Choi Ji-woo made a friendly appearance in the new TBS drama "Winter Blossoms" in which a member of the Japanese group SMAP, Kusanagi Tsuyoshi, is the lead role.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110127n02390?mid=e0101, hancinema.net

I am so so so happy!

So glad to know that Jiwoo will have new drama soon ^^ It's interesting project about medical. But I hope the story will be different from other medical drama before.

New Pix of Jiwoo in HK

credit Kelly@jiwoolove and starjiwoo staff

JiwooInHKJan2011.jpg

Jiwoo in new drama?? :w00t: OMG.I've been waiting for so long to see my fav actress onscreen again. :wub:

Hello and wave to my old time chingu..annie,lee and felicia sis. :D

My dear Ixory...How are you ka ? Very Long Time no Seen....I'm glad you back with the news of Jiwoo new Drama....

ncbrka01_20110127212335_big.jpg