셀카 사진들

Guest 박지영

Guest just jess

well yg said that he doesnt know how many ppl hes gonna cut, he said it could be 2 or all 4. im just glad G dragon is gonna be in it for sure bc hes so talented he can sing, rap, dance, write music... and hes a cutie. haha. tempo is friggen HOT, i have a feeling he wont be cut either.

Guest jess1tym4life

Who knows what will happen we will just have to wait & see..oh Tempo, YB & GD are cuties..

They are all doing good..love the doc it really shows how much talents they have..

Guest babyxtyp1cal

one of em reminds me of lee minki in some pictures.. maybe ihts the eyes.. lol

yg's cutting two from the group?! =(

that sukcs... i hope tempo and lee seunghyun and g0dragon dont get cut..

Guest ADORE.you

i was watching some of their clips .. and i'm telling ya .. they are really talented =) dancing,singing,beatboxing they got alot of talent within the 6 of them =) .. i hope they do well ^^

Guest esprit

saw these before, nevertheless thanks for sharing...the more i can take a look at them the better hehe

G-dragon is cuuuuuute..and tempo effin hot, he'd be "perfect" if he wasn't cocky and vain *rolls eyes*

Archived