[REQ] Korean Celebrity Plastic Surgery Whose Had it??

Guest CaliforniaSun

Guest CaliforniaSun

chae yeon for SURE!
whose had it done?? everytime i turn on the tv it, all the actress' nose looks fake. chae yeon for suree her nose is like so projected on the bottom it doesnt look natural at all IMO

post pics please :)

Chae Yeon's nose looks fake to you....??

Look at HyeBin's new nose, that's what a fake nose looks like. U;Nee's too.

Chae Yeon's nose looks fake to you....??

Look at HyeBin's new nose, that's what a fake nose looks like. U;Nee's too.

exactly.

Not all actresses faces are plastic.

i took offense to that. not EVERYONE has been under the knife.

Guest aymei

Lol I don't think Chae Yeon's ever had plastic surgery that I know of.

Do you want people who had double eyelid surgery? Or more than that?

Actually, I thought it was. From her second album to now I thought her nose changed, but maybe it's just me....0__0...yes I'm weird.

I couldnt find good pictures, but umm

Early Days

cheyeonob4.jpg

cheyeon2am2.jpg

cheyeon3ql9.jpg

Now and Days

cheyeon4iz7.jpg

I saw this when I was searching for her pictures

cheyeon5gb5.jpg

Credits: Yahoo Korea

Shes really pretty right now! Damn I'm getting Jelous!

Bin got her nose and teeth done. She admited which is a good thing, and she did it to get the scars off her face after the accident...Since I'm a fan, I still support her though!

For JHB before and after go here

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=68754

ugh I forgot who else there was

Ohk Ju Hyun seems quite different

Guest Jonnan

^^ looks like she got her eyes done....

I'm a chae yeon fan, but i do def. think her nose is fake. i've seen people's "plastic" noses and chae yeon has got it. from the profile (side view of her face) the nose arches up in a particular way--- like the way plastic surgery would make it.

... but there is that chance that its her real nose...

just my opinion

Guest f_ishie

i know 노현정 the annoucer did for sure..

and obviously 현영

there's a lot more but these two changed dramatically

Guest mango.baby

i thought chae yeon did get her nose done...

in the older episodes of x-men, her nose was like a hook, and then nowadays it's curved upwards.

oh seung eun got her nose done too- she had the same bird's-beak nose but now it's actually pretty.

but there ARE a lot of people that have had some kind of work done, whether it be their eyes or jawbones or nose or chin or whatever. we just don't know because it isn't obviously fake like unee's or jun hye bin (let's face it. no one's nose looks like THAT naturally -_-)

I don't think Chaeyeon did surgery!

Really? I dont think she did that much, but if you see this...I know for sure that she did some

cheyeon5gb5.jpg

Not a lot though. People would say she did Jaw surgury, but I think she just lost a lot of baby fat. Did her eyes. Probaly just ssang ga puel, and maybe did her nose, not so sure about that

mango.baby actually, I dont find Bins new nose pretty..hahaha, yeah and they call me a big fan. Dont worry people I STILL LOVE BIN AND I STILL FIND HER GERGEOUS!

Didnt Hwan Jung Eum do her nose too?

Guest charmins

I don't know about Chae Yeon's nose but she most likely did her eyes and Jeon Hye Bin did her nose and teeth and Hyun Young probably did her eyes and nose. I saw this thing on daum where it said all these people had plastic surgery and i think ok ju hyun was one of them.

Guest tenshiii0ox

There are several threads similar to this. Does it realy matter whether they had plastic surgery? American celebrities get them too... _ _x If you really want them, just go to www.yahoo.co.kr, type their names in Korean, and you'll usually find what you're looking for. Sorry if I sound rude, but it's just annoying how a lot of people ask for pictures of those who had surgery. :)

Archived