[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

Guest yuyunzzz

I don’t get why nari want to be the president too much. it doesnt matter if she has MBA or what. she even drop her water-face just to fulfill her dream. its good enough to be a vice president at her age while jian struggling to be a director for 15 years. I think she not smart to be a villain and her part annoyed me too much.

I laugh too much when TK imagined his marriage life with Jian in 2 dif ways and he even include his father in his dream. the bad one is longer and more realistic than the sweet one.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kayana20

@nancylee15 - how great would it be if JA and NR DID become friends? I'd love that! And it sure would be a nice twist for the writer to take! But they always have to make the 2nd lead female a snarky witch (I'm so tired of that) I'd LOVE it if they became friends! 
@awsparkle - she does seem a bit schizophrenic, doesn't she? :)) I agree @kayana20 - the step mom is just horrible. But I'm not sure I understand NR's determination to be named president or top dog or whatever. Why does she want that so bad? Because she's worked hard? Because she wants to be in charge? Or because she wants the power/money that comes with it? Or some obscure reason like...she wants to impress Daddy? 

Guest kayana20

eeyahh, thanks for the fast sub.

hi, kayana.  ikr. but i refuse to die until op is finished, hahahaha.

my fave female in the world is ksa.  my male? eichiro oda, hihihihi.

@nancylee15 - how great would it be if JA and NR DID become friends? I'd love that! And it sure would be a nice twist for the writer to take! But they always have to make the 2nd lead female a snarky witch (I'm so tired of that) I'd LOVE it if they became friends! 
@awsparkle - she does seem a bit schizophrenic, doesn't she? :)) I agree @kayana20 - the step mom is just horrible. But I'm not sure I understand NR's determination to be named president or top dog or whatever. Why does she want that so bad? Because she's worked hard? Because she wants to be in charge? Or because she wants the power/money that comes with it? Or some obscure reason like...she wants to impress Daddy? 

kayana, this is so off-topic.  eiichiro oda is the creator of OP.
I wanna confess that I was rooting for Doc at first, but I'm crushing on TK more  and more.  Hopefully he really is falling in love and not just feeling the burden of responsibility and not wanting the child to live like him who didn't have a complete set  of parents.
JA's parents are so old school and so weird.

Guest kayana20

Guest jdkk09

The TK character is still a bit too immature and childish.  He has moments of maturity, like when he shows concern for her.  But his responses are a bit over the top, kiddie-like.  It should be interesting to see how he develops once he fully realizes she's pregnant.  The OB/GYN got shot by a cupid's missile and is now in love?  I don't know that seems a bit too fast for someone who played the field and definitely didn't want to get married.     

lol.. besides the fact that she's only been there for a month (i think).. considering ep 1 was apparently already 2 months ago...
what makes Na Ri think that she would be made president of the company she'd only been working in for a month by a woman whose husband was stolen by Na Ri's own mother
did i get that relationship wrong? that's why lady jang is the stepmother, right? she has to be out of her gourd. 
i feel bad for Na Ri because she wants to be part of the family... but trying to coerce the woman who has all kinds of reasons not to like you to hand her company over to you is really beyond sense and beyond being misguided. even if she says that she just wants to be recognized as a member of the family, getting the company does not accomplish that. in fact, she should concentrate on just giving her all to the company like ji an did, but not with the aim of attaining the presidency.. but just to show that she cares about the things that are precious to the family.
by the way, i still love eun seong. i think he's more playful, and not really calculating. it was nice of him to pretend that he didn't make it to the date either, just so she doesn't feel as bad. i did worry for a bit when he was brooding in the dark, though.. he looked almost a little mentally unstable with the brooding. but then he cracked a smile, and it was like he was back.
i have warmed up all the way to full to tae gang.. when he put her to bed like that. 
in any case... i have more to say.. but i had to post because i'm really frustrated with Na Ri's role in the plot... there must be a better use for her character as a foil.

Guest jdkk09

It seems like in the preview for next week that TK gets the idea that the baby is someone else's and not his? 

The TK character is still a bit too immature and childish.  He has moments of maturity, like when he shows concern for her.  But his responses are a bit over the top, kiddie-like.  It should be interesting to see how he develops once he fully realizes she's pregnant.  The OB/GYN got shot by a cupid's missile and is now in love?  I don't know that seems a bit too fast for someone who played the field and definitely didn't want to get married.     

Archived