[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

Guest -yuoi-

Judging by the preview Jian is pretty serious about Eun Seong: even choosing pretty underwear for herself ^^" 

Preview for Episode 4

Have you seen the company’s internal notice board today?

Madam Jang finds Ji An, and hopes that she can takeover the company. Ji An has the idea of establishing his own brand. Tae Kang who is suffering hardship in his life in the company due to the status of parachuting into the company heard from Bong Soo about the stories of Ji An when she first joined the company. 

Bong Soo who heard about how Ji An and Tae Kang first met each other from Choong Baek also tells other colleagues about it. 

In the end, the whole stories of the event is published on the company’s notice board.cr: dramahaven

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flora47

@alodia:i know someone who has falling in love with ES :D. Do you have a second lead syndrome?i really liked her scenes with him.

Guest Yurichin

I'm in love with Ji An's character, despite her coldness she's has cute side ;;), no wonder both guys in luv with her. Kim Sun Ah is soooo cool...in interview scene's she's so cool !! daebak!! *got goosebumps already*.
Episode 3 is soooo goood....andweee.. 21 hours is too long, yes forward episode gonna be hurtful, chaos for Ji An (Be strong girl!!!). does TK has hidden personality??, I would like him in serious way, love his passion :D.

Guest NUNAAA

omg when TK said to Ji An : that night ..was it really nothing for you ... it made me think he likes her oready wow the way they looked at each other GWAD am speecless and it wasnt a long scene .... am so in love with the ES too >_< ottukie this is going to be sad for one of the guys and i dont like it if only she can end up with both LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

Guest pumpkinattack

Do you guys think there is a chance that JA will end up with ES even though she is pregnant with TK's baby? I like them better together!!!!!

If this drama goes against that horrible trend and defies the tyranny of the OTP I will be one happy camper. I really like the way the relationship with the doctor is developing, and suddenly finding out she is pregnant with another man's child would be a very different and interesting conflict, especially if they don't make a whole makjang fiasco out of it.Realistically, although it is comedy gold, the little guy will never last with JA. And even if this drama is 20 episodes long, that's not enough time for him to grow up - plotwise, they can force him into acting like a real adult but his acting, and that face, and that little-boy aura (he's just as cute as a basketful of puppies!) all work against him. 

Guest soulan

It's bad!! I'm already totally rooting for the Dr to end up happily with JA!!! :S TOTAL 2nd lead syndrome!! 
Still many episodes to go so maybe TK will grow on me but right now, I love the Dr. ! His relationship with her parents, his interactions with her, how he already knows how to push her buttons or make her react etc. Aigooo. I hope TK will get more "interesting" so I can root for him ! 
I hate being in the wrong ship. Makes the journey so much harder!!! :) 

Guest jordi

FULL RATINGS
3rd episode
AGBNationwide: 9,0% (-0,8%) - 3rd place in slot 21:55-23:10Seoul: 10,3% (-1,7%) - 3rd
TNSNationwide: 9,2% (+1,2%) - 3rdSeoul: 10,7% (+1,1%) - 3rd

SBS Ghost - AGB: 11,4% / 13,3% ; TNS: 13,0% / 17,7%KBS2 Bridal Mask leads - AGB: 13,6% / 13,9% ; TNS: 13,3% / 14,7%

Guest reedtrip82

What the age difference bwt JA and TK in the drama? I just curious, if JA never care for man or love does this mean she a virgin? It seen like she hate man period.

Guest Yurichin

What the age difference bwt JA and TK in the drama? I just curious, if JA never care for man or love does this mean she a virgin? It seen like she hate man period.

Guest Yurichin

Guest therooster

Love love love kim sun ah.  I am a huge fan.  
I really like the chemistry between the Dr. and JA.  The scenes with the Dr has been making me laugh out loud which I love.  So far am not really digging TK as JA's partner, which is weird since I have always felt like kim sun ah has great chemistry with the younger men.  It might be that she is so damn serious in this role and TK has been acting so super immature.      

Guest anitrak

omg when TK said to Ji An : that night ..was it really nothing for you ... it made me think he likes her oready wow the way they looked at each other GWAD am speecless and it wasnt a long scene .... am so in love with the ES too >_< ottukie this is going to be sad for one of the guys and i dont like it if only she can end up with both LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

Guest anitrak

I have a feeling (these are my thoughts even before the kiss) that they, Ji Ahn and Eun Seong will be officially together. Then she'll find out she's pregnant, thus she'll break up with him. Earning Eun Seong the title "ex" as what was mentioned on old character descriptions released.

Archived