[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that TK is really the best guy for JA. E is a really interesting guy, but he is not good for JA, he is far too calculating in what he does. TK has such a warm and large heart that when he shows his affection to anyone he does so with our reservation or with any intention to get something in return, which is the kind of affection that JA wants. She lives in a world where affection is given only in return for something, otherwise they give nothing at all. He father only seems to love and appreciate her when she is doing what he wants. E gives her attention and affection because he think that he can get something from her or he can make her do what he likes. (it is a bit like a game to him.) TK is the one person who doesn´t seem to expect anything in return when he is kind to her. And though she won´t say so out loud, that means more to her than anything else. And I notice that he seems to be the one person that she  has allowed to see her with her guard down, and show who she is inside. I feel that the big question of this Drama is going to be about trying to get her to break down and admit that she needs him more than she realizes.

I cried for ES ... you can see how much he got affected by this, but I think he is only confused for now since it was a real shock. At least it was clear that this happened even before they met each other so that's a good thing. JA did not two-timed him.

Did JA even looked at ES gift? they never showed it ...

Also, when she told TK to get lost, I think she sorta hates him for losing ES. She has started to like ES and must have somehow thought about a future with him, but her situation has totally changed that. I hope that she will still accept ES after he told her that he really likes her at the end of episode 6. Since ES loves babies, maybe he is really a good guy ("too good to be true" as someone said) and he can accept the child and JA. His love would overcome that one thing that would keep them apart.

I dunno, but I think JA does not feel an attraction to TK. She is amused by him and she might feel an affection for him as a mentor or older sister ...

Just my two cents ... take em or leave em.... =)

Putting things in spoiler yellow for those who haven't seen EP 6 yet:
I think she likes TK more than she realizes. (my two cents too  :D ) And I think she told him to get lost because she blames HIM that she's pregnant. (which is hilarious - has she forgotten it takes 2 to tango?) Hahaha! 
Did she really fart and blame it on TK? OMG, I died laughing. 
EDIT: Oh, I was kinda hoping he wouldn't see that "reasons not to have the baby" list. :( So adorable, he cleaned her house for her! And she thinks her Mom came - HAHAHA! He even cooked for her. Okay, I'm sold. I love TK. *grin* 

Guest kayana20

I am officially sold on TK if anyone can stand strong and hold their own just to be close to the women he is falling in love with and take care of the baby they created I want him for her. This OTP has so many roadblocks because of the interference from friends, family, outside pressure, and drive to succeed. I can tell that the doctor is not going away anytime soon and he might be sneaky but with a women like JA in his life TK will soon figure out how to kep her and fight for what he has wanted all his life. A family, love, and his own successful career.I officially am back on board with this show finally back to the OTP. The doctor is sweet and so romantic but to me it kinda scares me is anyone that perfect or falls that hard without having a reason?

Putting things in spoiler yellow for those who haven't seen EP 6 yet:
I think she likes TK more than she realizes. (my two cents too  :D ) And I think she told him to get lost because she blames HIM that she's pregnant. (which is hilarious - has she forgotten it takes 2 to tango?) Hahaha! 
Did she really fart and blame it on TK? OMG, I died laughing. 
EDIT: Oh, I was kinda hoping he wouldn't see that "reasons not to have the baby" list. :( So adorable, he cleaned her house for her! And she thinks her Mom came - HAHAHA! He even cooked for her. Okay, I'm sold. I love TK. *grin* She

Guest reedtrip82

+sigh+ i really want JA to tell TK she is carrying there child, it seen special in way instead of him coming up with possibility she is pregnant w/ his child or not . I thought it was funny when TK told his friend the child is his because who would date her hahhahahha

@kayana20, @awsparkle - *waves* Is this an ATK reunion? HAHAHAHA! Good to see you guys here! I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes her with TK, it seemed like the majority want her with the doctor. I admit, I've wavered back & forth but since EP 4 when TK said:
"To you, that night might have been a shameful & dirty mistake. But it wasn't for me. I never did anything I'm embarrassed of. At least, my feelings were genuine." 
I've been on his side since then:D
Did you guys see EP 5 yet? OMG, KSA is sooo amazing! I've watched that episode 3 times already. She just blew me away in every scene! 
@reedtrip82 - I know, right? He shows his true feelings by cleaning her house and cooking for her and carrying things for her...you can tell he's worried but yet excited that it might be his baby. I wish she would be the one to tell him too. She told the doctor! Why wouldn't she tell TK? Is she afraid he would try to take responsibility? Or make her have an abortion? 

Guest reedtrip82

Yeah, TK seen worried and excited to be a father . I think JA didn't tell him because she want to study him first, what kind of person he is and determine what kind of role she will give him in her life because if she keep the baby he will sure know it's his . Then what?

@kayana20, @awsparkle - *waves* Is this an ATK reunion? HAHAHAHA! Good to see you guys here! I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes her with TK, it seemed like the majority want her with the doctor. I admit, I've wavered back & forth but since EP 4 when TK said:
"To you, that night might have been a shameful & dirty mistake. But it wasn't for me. I never did anything I'm embarrassed of. At least, my feelings were genuine." 
Did you guys see EP 5 yet? OMG, KSA is sooo amazing! I've watched that episode 3 times already. She just blew me away in every scene! 
@reedtrip82 - I know, right? He shows his true feelings by cleaning her house and cooking for her and carrying things for her...you can tell he's worried but yet excited that it might be his baby. I wish she would be the one to tell him too. She told the doctor! Why wouldn't she tell TK? Is she afraid he would try to take responsibility? Or make her have an abortion? 

Guest jordi

FULL RATINGS
6th episode
AGBNationwide: 9,2% (-0,8%) - 3rd in this ranking in slot 21:55-23:10Seoul: 10,6% (-1,4%) - 3rd
TNSNationwide: 9,0% (-1,0%) - 3rdSeoul: 11,3% (-0,8%) - 3rd

KBS2 Bridal Mask leads - AGB: 15,0% / 15,7% ; TNS: 15,5% / 16,3%SBS Ghost - AGB: 12,2% / 13,7% ; TNS: 13,1% / 16,0%

Guest kayana20

@HillaryTnT - I just read your siggy - we are (and have) watched some of the same dramas! I'm trying desperately to drag myself out from under the spell of QIHM and SU: FBB. Episode 5 of I do, I do is the first one to finally perk up my interest a bit. (I've been watching all along but wasn't that into it yet) NOW I'm fully invested:))
@kayana20 - NR is annoying but so far she's like a fly you wanna bat away from buzzing around your face. She hasn't done anything horrible yet? (hope she doesn't) I know the writers are also trying to make us feel sorry for her (her step-mom CEO is a piece of work) but I don't really feel sorry for her yet. I hated any time she spends with TK. :|
LOVE TK's dad, he's just awesome. HAHAHA! 

Guest nancylee15

I may be in the majority but I don't find Na Ri as horrible a character.  I'm not quite sure yet what her character is because there haven't been much development...I hope to see what her role is in the main couple's relationship.  I do feel sorry for her too because she has baggage attached to her that wasn't her fault (illegitimate daughter) and I can see that she tries hard to fit in.  At times she seems annoying to our main girl but I think she's just lonely and looking for friendship.  And c'mon our main girl doesn't come off as very friendly either because she's a perfectionist and very vocal about her feelings so she can come off as very arrogant too.  Either way, I hope that they become friends because they'd be a good pair of friends whom are very different yet not that different.

@HillaryTnT - I just read your siggy - we are (and have) watched some of the same dramas! I'm trying desperately to drag myself out from under the spell of QIHM and SU: FBB. Episode 5 of I do, I do is the first one to finally perk up my interest a bit. (I've been watching all along but wasn't that into it yet) NOW I'm fully invested:))
@kayana20 - NR is annoying but so far she's like a fly you wanna bat away from buzzing around your face. She hasn't done anything horrible yet? (hope she doesn't) I know the writers are also trying to make us feel sorry for her (her step-mom CEO is a piece of work) but I don't really feel sorry for her yet. I hated any time she spends with TK. :|

Guest kayana20

Guest kayana20

@nancylee15 - how great would it be if JA and NR DID become friends? I'd love that! And it sure would be a nice twist for the writer to take! But they always have to make the 2nd lead female a snarky witch (I'm so tired of that) I'd LOVE it if they became friends! 
@awsparkle - she does seem a bit schizophrenic, doesn't she? :)) I agree @kayana20 - the step mom is just horrible. But I'm not sure I understand NR's determination to be named president or top dog or whatever. Why does she want that so bad? Because she's worked hard? Because she wants to be in charge? Or because she wants the power/money that comes with it? Or some obscure reason like...she wants to impress Daddy? 

Archived