[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

Guest Yurichin

I Do I Do MBC Wed-Thur Drama, Lee Jang Woo's 13 cute expression :)

'아이두 아이두' 이장우, '귀요미 13종 표정'…女심 녹이네 : sr

thumb_bxl97201206121433332004.jpg

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest forever_MaotsuJun_

hey all.. i ditched gentleman's dignity. i hate KHN character. And i switched in I do, I do! OMG i love KSA aahhh!! dying to watch the next ep!! 

Guest *alodia*

Yey! My I Do I Do novel arrived - in Korea!!!!But won't get a hold of it until my friend arrives this weekend.But I don't know if I'll read it right away or wait until the drama ends...

idoido_novel_fromkc.jpg

Guest Yurichin

Twin Lady from US give review about I Do I Do, Their eye and smile is so bright while talking about I Do I Do :) (I like their review about SOAW before hehe)

their review of recent 4 Kdramas, I Do I Do is their top list

This video isn't mine, this belong to them soju4two
I'm not endorsing, just want to sharing

Guest NUNAAA

Twin Lady from US give their review of recent 4 Kdramas, I Do I Do is their top list, Their eye and smile is so bright while talking about I Do I Do

:)

(I like their review about SOAW before hehe)

This video isn't mine, this belong to them

soju4two

I'm not endorsing, just want to sharing

oh no! JA and doctor's dinner date, Im inlove with the Doctor now! lolz oopppp sorry for those who like the main lead, by the way did someone noticed when JA and her friend went for a jogging? during that scene when JA stopped there is 2 women , the younger and the ahjumma wearing green jacket, when the friend look at JA the 2 women pass by, then when she get near to JA they came back walking? lolz loopholes!

Guest yuyunzzz

oh no! JA and doctor's dinner date, Im inlove with the Doctor now! lolz oopppp sorry for those who like the main lead, by the way did someone noticed when JA and her friend went for a jogging? during that scene when JA stopped there is 2 women , the younger and the ahjumma wearing green jacket, when the friend look at JA the 2 women pass by, then when she get near to JA they came back walking? lolz loopholes!

Guest Milagrittos

Hi everyone!, in case you'd like to watch it , this is the ytb link of Sunny's new CF: 

:-bd

PD: I also found this other link

Guest Yurichin

Spoiler
---------
Omo omo.....
I have no idea about the article
seems like JA told TK about her pregnancy.
Can't wait. here come regret?, sad?, happiness? :)

*hopefully someone could do the right translation*  :)

'아이두' 김선아, 임신 사실 알고 폭풍 오열 : mydaily
201206131102251112_1.jpg

Guest arashi76

Thanks for the spoiler Yurichin.  It looks like she is blaming him.  But if that's the case, it's really unfair to TK, because they both did it, both of them should be responsible for it and shouldn't be blaming each other.

Guest Yurichin

Thanks for the spoiler Yurichin.  It looks like she is blaming him.  But if that's the case, it's really unfair to TK, because they both did it, both of them should be responsible for it and shouldn't be blaming each other.

Guest arashi76

You're right, maybe she just wants to release her frustration.  Hay, I don't want to read the spoilers but I don't think I can wait till friday for the subs to be out...

Guest keep_believe

Spoiler

---------

Omo omo.....

I have no idea about the article

seems like JA told TK about her pregnancy.

Can't wait. here come regret?, sad?, happiness?

*hopefully someone could do the right translation* 

'아이두' 김선아, 임신 사실 알고 폭풍 오열 : mydaily
201206131102251112_1.jpg

Guest *alodia*

I'm so stupid!!!!I ran home to watch live. And made it on time. And when I was just crying my heart out after Ji Ahn ran from the ultrasound room, poof! my laptop died (my batteries are bad that it needs to be plugged all the time to the electric outlet). I just turned it now. What a mood spoiler! What did i miss? What did i miss? :( :( :(
-----------
thank god for the live recaps! phew!

Guest *alodia*

Urgh! Why does TK have to be there? :( He should only be at Ji Ahn's weakest moments, not somebody else's. :(

Archived