Ideas for cute surprises/gifts when chasing a girl?

Guest Jay Chou

Guest Jay Chou

any ideas for cute surprises or gifts when pursuing a girl you like?

i'd like to make it somewhat obvious but not too overdone that makes her feel uncomfortable.

btw this girl's bday is coming up and i want to make a present for her....kinda like a DIY thing

are flowers ever ok or is that too direct?

should flowers be reserved for relationships that have been more matured rather than in the beginning?

Guest deadgiveaway

I wouldn't do anything over the top if you're not dating... Some candy she likes, along with a cute card should get the message across :)

Guest jellie_kookie

If you're not in a relationship, I suggest something subtle. I once got a really pretty necklace from a good guy friend and I love it. Ask a girl friend to help you pick out something. :)

Guest AngelAngel

Well if she likes flowers...but I never saw them as a by itself gift...unless it's like potted one for her to raise which if she's into that kind of thing it'll actually be really sweet. But a bouqet of flowers are never a gift...I mean they are impractical and as pretty as they are they die really soon so you can't even get anything out of aesthetics. It's really hit and miss.

Why don't you give her a basket of her favorite snacks. Who hates eating? And it shows you know her quite well.

Or you can list what skills you have that can be translated to a gift...I hate DIY gifts that are half-assed so choose to do something you are actually good at.

Guest Heart.net

Try and think of something that she may have said in past conversations to you about her likes/hobbies etc. Its the little things that mean the most.

She won't feel uncomfortable that way, infact she'll probably think of how thoughtful you are because you take notice of the things she says.

Guest .autumn.

In my view, if you gave me something you put in alot of effort and we aren't dating, I might feel awkward (if I don't like you that way), happy (if I do like you) and maybe you should ask her out soon after that if she likes you too.

so I think it should be done by the how you think the girl feels about you?

I think a card and some chocolates are fine. :)

Archived