What are some best Facial Mask?

Guest azn&luvit

Guest carissabrown

There are many online stores which provide the best facial mask. Many women are who is considering to have the best facial mask for their skin. Facial will give your skin a great relaxation and allowing your mind to be cool, facial mask is one of the best way to treat your skin. According to fruit or natural facial mask is great to work on any type of skin. 

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jennifer211

Discovering your favorite cosmetics brand can take you years. After experimenting with several niche products from leading companies I finally narrowed down on Sakare for my beauty regimen. To start with I use its gentle facial toner everyday to make my skin look beautiful. Moreover its range of spa products too are a real winner.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest artisticallychallengednancy

I really like the Innisfree ones! After trying a few of them I think the Manuka honey is my fave for winter right now and it's really affordable too!

Guest Anna.indeed

This isn't an asian brand, but I love LUSH's Mask of Magnaminty. It's minty, refreshing, and smells amazing! It's quite pricey though >__<

Guest Hinchel

So I'm following a korean skin care routine and Im sooo confused about how they use terms like toner, essence, serum etc. I know them originally but Korean people have their way to confuse non-Korean buyers. So I ordered INNISFREE GREEN TEA MOISTURE SKIN that was in their TONER section. But when I checked their description, it appears that theyre describing this product as a serum AND a toner. And when I also checked the "How to use" section, it comes in last of the routine.

I thought toner comes in first after the double cleansing? I have MISSHA Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence that I apply after the etude house collagen moistful facial freshener that they said was a toner(Fresehener - another way to confuse people). So if I already ahve the Innisfree product, do I apply the Innisfree first as a toner? and then the MISSHA essence?

My routine goes like this:

oil cleanser - foam cleanser - Etude House freshener - MIssha essence - MIssha ampoule - eye cream - nature republic Super Aqua Max Cream

So where do I place the Innisfree product if this is a toner or a serum? And what product should I remove if I already have the Innisfree?

PLEASE HELP ME

And what products do you recommend for dry skin during winter?

Currently I'm using:Snail White Facial Mask Sheets: This is good for brightening and hydrating the skin by using... yes, snail mucus! It sounds disgusting lol but you can read more about the ingredients/benefits just by googling the mask :)
Mask of Magnaminty (Lush): This mask is pretty great at helping your breakouts by pulling out the bacteria/dirt from your skin while also brightening it. Lush uses all natural ingredients and is manmade if you aren't familiar with the brand. I highly suggest you give this a try! You can also use it as a spot treatment on pimples overnight and it truly helps to minimize the size and redness.

Guest redbean

I use different facial masks every night before going to bed. My favourite would be My Beauty Diary, because there's so much essence in a single sheet mask & more affordable than Japanese brands.

• 2 weeks later...

When choosing out a mask for my skin, I tend to pick the ones with whitening and moisturizing properties. Masks that have whitening fades any redness or acne scars. Moisturizing masks help to get rid of any dry patches in your skin. I find that after using whitening masks, I barely have to use much concealer around the scars left from older breakouts. Moisturizing is handy because when I apply my makeup, the dry patches don't show up!
When I pick face masks to buy, I usually just look for good reviews, as I don't want to risk any breakouts or accidents. I've tried quite a few, but I always end up going back to My Beauty Diary, because of its good price and effectiveness. I suggest trying the Strawberry Yogurt mask from My Beauty Diary. It really helps to get rid of the redness from breakouts and calm your skin down.

• 3 weeks later...

+1 for Aztec Indian Healing Clay. It is awesome!  It helps in drying my pimples and suck out the dirt in my pores. Another plus is that it is natural, no harmful chemicals! 
More natural/homemade masks I highly recommend. It makes my skin soft and at the same time exfoliates it!

• organic/unfiltered honey, sugar, oatmeal, and a bit of lemon
  • yogurt or sour cream (oatmeal optional)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rogerpamela

Sakare Intensive Nourishment Mud Mask is a gift for my skin. It is an intensive, therapy treatment that revitalizes dry, ageing and environmentally stressed-out skin and encourages a wonderful glow, youthful radiance and evening out of skin tone. I use it once every week.

• 4 weeks later...

B7iOatlCUAAmCiU.jpg
I have really oily & acne prone skin and this mask does wonders for me. the smell kinda puts me off and it stings a little at first but i'm really loving the effect of this mask so i guess it's fine ahaha! it's also really really cheap so it's an A++++++++ mask for me. I only use it once a week tho bc i feel like it'll be too strong for my skin if i use it more than that. ^^

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having combination/breakout prone skin myself, I would recommend Alpha-H Balancing and Pore Refining Mask with Vitamin A, Zinc and Lavender Oil. It's perfect for oily, congested skin and will soothe red acne blemishes/inflammation. It contains both green and white clay, which absorb excess oil, purify the skin of dirt and dead skin cells, and used on a regular basis - will reduce breakouts. I use this once a week, and it's great. Other clay based masks that are targeted toward acne prone/oily/combination skin are NAT. Rebalancing Mask, Dermalogica Skin Refining Mask and Dermalogica Sebum clearing Mask, containing salicylic acid, which is oil soluble and able to penetrate deep into the pores to clear them of oil, dead skin and heal blemishes.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First, you need to analyze your skin type before choosing a face mask. Being a home remedies enthusiast I always prefer homemade facial mask. Natural ingredients are free from side effects as they are chemical free such as the banana mask, turmeric mask, oatmeal mask, egg white and papaya mask.

Archived