What are some best Facial Mask?

Guest azn&luvit

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have used Bentonite Clay Masks that I order from Ayana Wellness. And I love the amazing effects of this clay mask on my skin. My skin looks better, clear and beautiful every time I use it. Earlier I used other masks too but never did they suit my skin as it is sensitive and prone to allergies. But this one is perfect for me. You also can give a try!

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@cenching i love that mask too. Just the price tag is... so $$$$ haha..

So most of the times, just use My beauty diary, japan brand lululun, korean brand april skin 

It’s a really good mask and we can see the results straight away but the downside is of course the price....:sweat_smile:  I would say that the mask is the only SK II products that really works for me....

I read somewhere that in Japan, the bride will use it as a treatment for 30-45 days before the wedding every single day....imagine the bills...:joy:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

It really doesn't matter what brand but a coal facial scrub mask with tiny granules in it is bound to make your skin (especially your nose) shiny and smooth. It won't tear your skin like walnut scrub, but it's to the same effect. The mask part is also important though as coal detoxifies your skin and helps stop breakouts.

Archived