What are some best Facial Mask?

Guest azn&luvit

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xhelloricey

A lot of people rave about the My beauty diary masks :] There are many kinds that treat different types of skin conditions depending on what you want. Good luck! ^^

I have tried many masks before, there are some mask that work on my skin, such as ElishaCoy & Naruko. They are organic line and  i heard they are quite famous in Asian. I obtained this from www.mysune.com. Hope those information help!

Guest bonsaitea

I've tried a few.
The Face Shop sheet masks:  They were ok.  They were being sold at Walgreens and i thought why not.  was $5 for a pack though, so not really worth it.
Random sheet mask that i can't remember:  I used a pearl version for whitening.  It was nice while it lasted.  I live near a store that sells a bunch of the my diary sheet masks.  I've even bought some for a friend, but i haven't tried them myself yet.  I want to though :)
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque: Very effective.  [i usually like to use mud masks before i shower, as i find it's doubly effective with the mud drawing out impurities from my pores, and then a steamy shower to help open my pores.  Then I use a peel off mask to remove everything!]  There's a tingly feeling when you first apply... though for me it's more like a burning sensation!  For this reason, even though it's very effective, I probably won't be buying it again anytime soon.   
Shiseido 'The Skincare' Purifying Mask: Less effective than the Mint Julep one, but no tingly feeling.  Very gentle, almost too gentle that it's not as effective as I'd like.  Not worth the amount you pay for it either.
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask: Very effective!  I really like this mask.  It's gentle and clears my pores well.  It really lives up to its hype.  Another thing i love is the color of the mask.  It's a light clay brown color, and when it dries, it's almost like a taupe color.  It's just a really great color!  I know that the color shouldn't be a factor, but it was a surprising plus for me haha.
Nu Skin Creamy Hydrating Mask: I like the color of this mask too lol.  It's milky and creamy, very luxurious feeling.  One thing that i think people will like with this mask is that after you've applied it and the product starts to sink in a little, your face is very bright looking. There's a thin film of white that still remains on your face, and the effect is pretty much exactly what asian people are aiming for.  Don't know how to explain, it just brightens your face.  
Laneige Water Sleeping Pack: this is a nice mask, but i can't really speak about its effectiveness.  My skin has been good recently, but i don't know if this has anything to do with it.  It's interesting in that it dries on your face.  It doesn't really "sink" in because when you wash your face in the morning, you can feel it slime up on you when you add water.  So it basically dries and creates a barrier on your face.  Makes sense since you're going to sleep.  You don't want to get the mask all over your pillows and sheets!
Shills Black Mask - Purifying peel-off mask: Very Effective!  I use this after a mud mask and shower.  It works very well.  If you're buying this through ebay, becareful, i was scammed once.  (Actually, if someone could tell me where i could buy something similar and affordable in the states, i would prefer to purchase a different product rather than the shills one)
Queen Helene Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Mask: Not very effective at all.  I don't know if it was because i've had it for a while, but whenever i applied it, there was a horrible smell.  I assume it was from some sort of alcohol in the product.  It felt like fumes were burning through my nose!  I did not like this mask very much.  It was fun to use, but not worth it.
Biore Pore Strips: These were ok.  More cons than pros.  I will list the cons since there's really only 1 pro - It kind of worked.  The shape makes it hard to conform to all nose types.  i have a smaller nose and the flaps didn't always stay glued to my skin well.  It also didn't stick well to the sides of my nose and there would always be a air pocket at the crease were the nose meets the cheeks.  The strips use a glue to remove the blackheads and a lot of it would remain on the skin; it wouldn't always remove cleanly.
Kiehl's Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub: This is similar to the St. Ives apricot scrub I believe.  I haven't ever tried the St. Ives apricot scrub.  I am very careful with this scrub because of the sharp particles in it.  We've all heard about how the apricot scrub is bad for your skin after all.  I use this in the shower and use it as a sort of leave on mask.  I think there's supposed to be some sort of enzyme that  maybe dissolves dead skin cells?  I dunno.  Either way, this is an OK mask, if you consider it a mask.  It smells nice and has a nice consistency (sans the rough core particles).
Skinfood Black Sugar Mask: I bought this because of the rave/hype around it.  It is very dense in grains, something you'd expect in a scrub.  It emulsified in water, so it's a little tricky to use since you need a little water to help it spread.  also, if you use less of it, the sugar will dissolve (which i kind of like), if you use more, the sugar doesn't really dissolve.  It's effective in that after i use it, my face feels very smooth.  But I think I would prefer a scrub with smaller particles.
I have used other scrubs but the skinfood one instructs you to use it like a mask after you've massaged it around.  The line between scrubs/masks/etc are starting to blur O.O
Wow, i didn't think i've tried this many!  I thought I wasn't really a mask person, but i guess i was wrong!

• 3 weeks later...

lush love lettuce mask is amazing!! i have a review on it on my blog. If you want to try it they can give you one of the sample pots for free. Lush has some super amazing masks and their all organic and have expire dates on them, so you know theyre good for your face.

• 11 months later...
Guest 雯倩 卢

Choiskycn mask is a mask technology, Zhao Wei, Chen Xiuli, Fan Bingbing stars such as favorites, has entered the Hollywood pretty old, sk ll, Lancome those masks have become clouds, one can have good skin, rather than buy Those mask no effect waste of money, might as well give it a try pretty old mask, there is a good effect . Welcome to my Qoo10 go buy http://www.qoo10.sg/shop/choiskycn. Oh, now do promotions! Or add wechat: choiskysg 俏十岁面膜是一款科技面膜,赵薇,陈秀丽,范冰冰等明星的最爱,已经进入好莱坞的俏十岁,sk ll ,兰蔻那些面膜都成了浮云,一贴就能有好肌肤,与其买那些面膜没效果浪费钱,还不如试一试俏十岁面膜,一贴就有好效果。欢迎大家到我的Qoo10上去购买http://www.qoo10.sg/shop/choiskycn。现在有做促销哦!或加wechat:choiskysg

Guest radenayu

Hi! I just wanna share some of my favorite mask  

Innisfree It's Real Green Tea Mask Sheet

You can read the review here >> http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2013/05/review-innisfree-its-real-green-tea.html

Innisfree It's Real Pomegranate Mask Sheet

Read the review here >> http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2013/05/review-innisfree-its-real-pomegranate.html
Etude House - Pomegranate  Mask

The Face Shop - Real Nature Pomegranate Mask

Review here >> http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2012/04/mask-sheets-my-beauty-diary-etude-house.html
Hopefully can help you guys :)

• 6 months later...
Guest PeachW

I have been using Dead Sea Mud Mask since two months.I feel my skin healthier, softer and glowing then before.
The Dead Sea minerals also protect, moisturize, nourish the skin and also renew new skin cells giving the skin a healthier and smoother look and feel. People suffering from joint and bone pain, eczema, acne and psoriasis can also benefit from the mud.
Give it a try for healthier skin.

Guest jobunnie

I also recommend, The Skin Food rice mask! I've used it twice, and since then my skin felt so great!

It made my skin so soft, and I noticed that my face was the only part that looked like bright.

Guest gisellaaa

The Etude House ABC facial sheet masks are god-sent from heaven. I seriously love them to death. I like the B, E, Q, V, W and Heart masks the most. :)

Guest chrisstina

I used to love My Scheming and Beauty Diary masks until I developed an allergy to a lot of Taiwanese brand masks. I'm still trying to find my favourite masks, so far I like The Face Shop Real Nature masks the best.

• 1 month later...
Guest minjjangxx1846

I like the 'My Beauty Diary' masks from Taiwan. They're effective and they also do have good reviews. I use the Pearl Powder and Aloe Vera masks.

• 1 month later...
Guest carissabrown

You should have to select a facial according to your skin type. i like to apply Freeman Feeling Beautiful Avocado & Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask. I may suggest you solution for your problem but can you plese tell which type of skin you have?

Guest hhelibebc

Would second the my beauty diary ones! They're affordable and pretty good. The ones from 'Leaders Insolution' have really good ingredients like niacinamide and sodium hyaluronate high up on the list. They do gel and sheet masks, I personally prefer the sheet ones. :)

Archived