6THEORY FORUMS OFFLINE

Guest spoonlord23

Even if your ip is banned you can use proxies. I got banned on this one forum like 10 times. My ip was even banned but if i use a proxy and make a new account i can go right back to what i was doing.

Huh, I never knew about that before. Would have helped me greatly back in the day on other sites. :lol:

I just think some changes have to be made on 6theory, if the mods want it to be a less troll free site.

I def. think that they should get rid of the Dirty thread. That place is just calling for trolls.

I also think more admins should be added. That place had over 300,000 members, and only 6 mods. I'm not suprised that trolling threads were kept up so long.

I also think that, and I really don't remember if 6theory had this or not, a button where people can report threads or users who are trolling or posting inaapropriate things.

I also liked this idea where you couldn't post new topics until you got a certain number of posts. That would stop trolling tremendously. 

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EverythingToMe

Even with all this complaining, I will admit that trolls/fanwars/heated arguments/non sense topics are what makes 6thoery.....6theory. It's a nice source of entertainment.

Things did go too far though when somebody created that Suzy thread. I guess people always have to take things and over do it. *sigh*

6T members should consider making soompi their main place for kpop.

Soompi may not seem so active but i think 6T members will be able to make this place more active again.

+ soompi has been in the game est 1998, thats kpop-lvl99.

the problem is,

i don't think soompi will accept all the trolls :(

which is what kept 6theory entertaining

and lol at blackjack constantly complaining,,, can't neg rep me :phew:

Guest updatetorrent

I like Soompi but I use this place mainly to check for updates. The boards are too divided unlike 6theory where the division was minimal.

115 User(s) are reading this topic

41 members, 61 guests, 13 anonymous users

Our refugees! Lmfao.

Guest lovebombs

I haven't seen that Suzy thread..what was it about ?

Someone posted pictures of a girl who looked like Suzy stripping in front of the camera. And then when people found out that it was just an AV actress who looked like Suzy, someone posted a thread saying that it was Suzy's twin or something. And there were pictures circulating around of that AV actress being... engaged in... well, you know.

but the thing is if they get rid of all the "trolls" wouldnt that be more than half of 6theory dont deny it at least ever regular member has talked crap about a group/artist just for laughs or to make people mad not too mention without Swag,Thaimaster,Troll4@,Saphireflames,ect the site would be even more boring

Guest IxionAsuka

Agreed. It has been pretty boring for a while compared to past periods...but its still better than the alternatives imo

Lol I still don't wanna say it yet because there is still a small chance that 6theory will stay open.

:[ You should still say it k. I want to know

Guest chounim

but the thing is if they get rid of all the "trolls" wouldnt that be more than half of 6theory dont deny it at least ever regular member has talked crap about a group/artist just for laughs or to make people mad not too mention without Swag,Thaimaster,Troll4@,Saphireflames,ect the site would be even more boring

if they're gonna get rid of the trolls they must keep Mr ice prince and troll4@ i love them and i already miss them, and they should shoot RibRib and whoever use the stupid 'do u like 2NE1' thing

Guest brazilianangel

if they're gonna get rid of the trolls they must keep Mr ice prince and troll4@ i love them and i already miss them, and they should shoot RibRib and whoever use the stupid 'do u like 2NE1' thing

LOL she's here too.. sadly.

The idiot who keeps saying ahehe needs to stay out, so annoying.

Guest dreamy21

I can't believe anyone likes them.

The ahehehe thing is gettting annoying. Same with his fake girlfriend.huh.gif

Guest Iamashoppingcart

Agreed. It has been pretty boring for a while compared to past periods...but its still better than the alternatives imo

Lol I still don't wanna say it yet because there is still a small chance that 6theory will stay open.

sexy kitty. just tell~

Archived