[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Awww ChanYeol looks soo cute!
I just got my Love Me Right and Miracles in December albums!! :D and guess what? I got a ChanYeol SnowGlobe! He looks cute!

and in the Love Me Right I got SeHun. 
(So I didn't get my bias but its ok)

I'm glad I watched EXO Next Door because it helped me connect to the members a lot more!
And I know it is very late but I went ahead and ordered the EXO Global Season's Greetings for 2015. Can't wait to start writing my schedules beside the beautiful pics of EXO ^^ 

• Like 2

EXO's Chanyeol explains Kai's sex appeal

EXO’s Kai recently guested on SBS Power FM’s Kim Chan Ryul’s Old School with fellow members Chanyeol and Suho when the subject of female fans came up, more specifically "noona" (older female) fans. 

When Kai was asked about his sex appeal with such fans, he half-jokingly replied that maybe it was because he was sexy - everyone laughed. Chanyeol went on to explain that, Kai has a sexy charm on stage, but sometimes, he has this boyish adorable side that one just wants to take care of.” He also added that Kai's aegyo side comes out easily as he has two older sisters. 

Kai agreed that some fans think he’s cute and some fans think he is sexy and that it balances out that way. 

credit to sbspopasia

What do you think? (I think both hehe) :D

•