[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

XIUMIN

tumblr_nizigkhD7b1t3ibzzo1_400.giftumblr_nizigkhD7b1t3ibzzo2_400.gif

tumblr_nizigkhD7b1t3ibzzo3_400.giftumblr_nizigkhD7b1t3ibzzo4_400.gif

tumblr_nj79i2zoXw1s3z68no2_250.giftumblr_nj79i2zoXw1s3z68no3_250.gif

tumblr_nj79i2zoXw1s3z68no4_250.giftumblr_nj79i2zoXw1s3z68no5_250.gif

tumblr_nj79i2zoXw1s3z68no6_250.giftumblr_nj79i2zoXw1s3z68no1_250.gif

tumblr_nj6tvsNzDI1sc35b4o2_400.giftumblr_nj6tvsNzDI1sc35b4o1_400.gif

tumblr_nj1sgq0lzr1stz29co2_400.pngtumblr_nj1sgq0lzr1stz29co1_400.png

tumblr_nj1sgq0lzr1stz29co3_400.pngtumblr_nj1sgq0lzr1stz29co4_400.png

tumblr_ndz5mpJYTH1rjxb8po1_250.giftumblr_ndz5mpJYTH1rjxb8po2_250.gif

tumblr_ndz5mpJYTH1rjxb8po3_250.giftumblr_ndz5mpJYTH1rjxb8po4_250.gif

Hi everyone,just sharing a few gifs of my sweetheart. Enjoy!

safe_image.php?d=AQDb4BWMjeQvDeEr&w=470&

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/03/fluttering-india-explains-why-fans-were-told-to-limit-contact-with-idols-at-airport/

EXO’s Chanyeol Shows Support for Rookie Group ZPZG, Revealed to Be Former Classmates

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/03/exos-chanyeol-shows-support-for-rookie-group-zpzg-revealed-to-be-former-classmates/

[OFFICIAL] 150130 SMTOWN official facebook update  source: https://www.facebook.com/smtown/photos/a.203533426356166.46647.200739259968916/844455395597296/?type=1&fref=nf  TaoRin

Good morning to all...sis@Exora isn't my Xiumin precious? YES he is,if I say so myself. :x On the other hand I wish sweet Chen had comb his hair differently,is not his style at all :-O

Some more bad news for our Luhan and Kris and makes me wonder how its all going to endfor them. Will they be forced to come back to Exo to finish their contract? Maybe its the best solution,for sure they will be treated differently after all the hullaballo.

NEWS] SM Ent takes legal action against Kris and Luhan for their illegal activities —

I KNEW IT. I knew this was going to happen. When kris first started talks about Somewhere Only We LKnow, I even wondered if it was allowed for him to do that in the middle of a lawsuit. If it wasn't allowed, I wondered why Sm was letting him do it.
Well, maybe they didn't think he would do well solo (same for Luhan too) or they just decided to let it slide. I think the ...real reason they are filing the lawsuit now is that they are angered by the fact that Luhan and Kris are going to perform together.
And SM isn't wrong either. It is illegal for Luhan and Kris to be doing activies, and I wish Luhan and Kris had been more careful. They could lose everything. All the money earned from these activities, and ugh, I don't even want to say it but - what if they lose the other lawsuit too?
They deserve their freedom and I truly in the bottom of my heart believe that they are better off leaving SM. They can't lose. You can't lose, Luhan and Wu Yi Fan.

Cr koreaboo
Admin Star

See More

Like · · Share · 1701612
  • Top Comments170 people like this.

• Write a comment...
  • 10516700_764251153613764_244236720551695RemoveAshe Quinn Completely agree. As much as you want to defend them you can't. What they did was wrong and now they have to pay for being careless. It's sad but what can you do?Like · Reply · 7 · 7 hrs
  • 10858497_10202516756915168_5192765511076RemoveNidya Falensia They probably will lose, sorry to say, I'm on SM side with this. Sorry Kris, but we all know that you promoting urself while you're still attached to SM exclusive contract is not wise at all. Should finished all of these lawsuits matter first before you start working again.Like · Reply · 4 · 4 hrs
  • 3 Replies · 8 mins
  • View 14 more comments
    1782038_10152997345621412_68994418389731
    Koreaboo
    11 hrs · SMTOWN has taken legal actions against the two former EXO-M members and companies using them as ad models.
    What do you think of the agency's latest actions?I think,personally,that they should have gotten legal advice before they started their activities in China. And if they did and they adviced them to go on,then they should sue the lawyers who adviced them. What a mess,I guess our guys thought they were free because they were in China,but SM has exclusive contracts of them even in China! I wish them luck.What do my sisters think of this? And remember,they are still legally EXO members.

HildaP said:

What do you think of the agency's latest actions?

I think,personally,that they should have gotten legal advice before they started their activities in China. And if they did and they adviced them to go on,then they should sue the lawyers who adviced them. What a mess,I guess our guys thought they were free because they were in China,but SM has exclusive contracts of them even in China! I wish them luck.What do my sisters think of this? And remember,they are still legally EXO members.

BEAUTIFUL XIUMIN

tumblr_njcmzcCAWy1riav2to1_540.jpg

tumblr_njcn0doIDc1riav2to1_540.jpg

tumblr_njcn16FdHm1riav2to1_540.jpg

tumblr_nj5g6wYH621qapcswo1_540.png

tumblr_nj8xtoHkpi1rjwr0xo1_400.giftumblr_nj8xtoHkpi1rjwr0xo2_r1_400.gifBEAUTIFUL!

You are beautiful
Not only because of the brownness of your eyes
Or the shape of your body
Not only because of the fullness of your lips
Or the curl of your eye lashes

You are beautiful because You want to be
You are beautiful because God made you that way
You are beautiful because in my eyes
THERE IS NO ONE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOU

You are beautiful because you have a heart
And that is a beautiful thing
You are beautiful because you have a brain