[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Hello to all my sisters >:D< . Glad to see sis @danielle92 again, hugggssss :\">

Im so relieved to see my Xiumin feeling better. I was so worried when I read he had a bad cold. When I saw the videos of their camping trip,in that freezing weather,I thought about one of them getting sick. But Im happy to see him with Chen.

I haven't seen any of their videos lately. This weekend I will have a "marathon" video watching. Right now Im at my sisters in law,she is still sleeping,so Im writing here. Hmmmmm maybe I am addicted!!!!

Oh well,so many wonderful photos of our guys. I can't get enough of them. My wonderful angel takes the best ones of all!!!!! He has such an angelic face...but he is a man so that makes him a little devil too

>:)

And sis @Exora always finds the best ones of Xiumin! I love that one too sis. I would love to see one of him asleep. Well,I would rather see him personally but a photo will do. I have seen Chanyeol(my#2) asllep on roommate and,he is soooooo cute. And Luhannnn,be still my heart. He is absolutely handsome on those Elle photos.

Well,time to get off. Everyone,have a wonderful da6y/night. Hugggssss for sis Exora,Luehoney and Dannielle. I love you all!

:-* :-* :-*

Guest NanamiMizuki

Whaaa!! I am so glad I found such a place as this! It's great to see so many updates and pics of the boys! Of course I'll have to give my love to Suho my bias... however I'm always supporting the entire group. Can't wait to see what all this group holds for us in 2015!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ tumblr_n8disvVScf1sb3gipo1_250.gif

Guest NinhKidd

HiI made a game for EXO :) The idea is: Every member will challenge you a game base on his "super power" :D (include Kris and Luhan too!). When you pass all 12 members's game, it's the time to save the Tree Of Life and the EXO planet!
Sounds fun? :D Would you like to try it? Here the link:For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ninhkidd.exogameFOR iPhone/iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/exo-tree-of-life-game/id939491904
And here some screen shots of the game:1bWOHazjqjDa1NThI7qliZXadqL4x0_thumb.jpg
1X4QpM0bX6GZbCBDjcs3X2BoORHA3H_thumb.jpg
1tqJ2UcyNbHv9sA9rYsK5KmAZopEn_thumb.jpg
1cMRewg1aSnpkloVQyJw9Y87MSnZH_thumb.jpg
1E8woZWgNwuGo2Ja4Ne9r3KpHetuQ0_thumb.jpg
Sorry for any convenience :)