[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Hello...maybe its off topic but its interesting news.    http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/26/breaking-all-6-b-a-p-members-allegedly-file-lawsuit-against-ts-entertainment/                  

BAP_1417070274_af.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/aoa-reveal-they-dont-have-an-income-yet-on-cultwo-show

AOA_1416919135_af.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/25/rookie-singer-megan-lee-has-contract-dispute-with-agency-6-months-after-debut/

Rookie Singer Megan Lee Has Contract Dispute with Agency 6 Months after Debut

Maybe more Idols will complain against their companies contracts and work for better and fair contracts.

tumblr_nfnqcjsN191riav2to1_500.jpg

dailyexo:

Chanyeol, Sehun, Suho - 141127 Instagram account update: “나는진짜 오늘 케이크해줄지는 생각도못했다.. 멤버들 매니저형들 정말 너무너무 고맙고 사진은 내가씻고 머리도안말리고 목에수건까지 걸고있지만 그래도 생일이고 그리고 너무고마우니깐 올릴께 많이사랑해♡ “

Translation: “I really didn’t even think that I’d get a cake today.. Members and manager hyung, thank you so so much I had just taken a shower, so my hair wasn’t dry in this photo and there was even a towel around my neck, but since it’s my birthday and I’m so thankful, I’ll just upload it anyway Love you all ♡”

Credit: real__pcy.

HildaP said:

Hello...maybe its off topic but its interesting news.    http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/26/breaking-all-6-b-a-p-members-allegedly-file-lawsuit-against-ts-entertainment/                  

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/aoa-reveal-they-dont-have-an-income-yet-on-cultwo-show

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/25/rookie-singer-megan-lee-has-contract-dispute-with-agency-6-months-after-debut/

Maybe more Idols will complain against their companies contracts and work for better and fair contracts.

Sis @malamolly this kind of news worries all the fans of Kpop and yes what is different in BAP is unify in their requests. But our EXO Chinese they were not treated equally,Im really surprised that our Tao and sweet Lay are still with EXO. But Im sure you have noticed how tired the EXO-K group is lately with all the work they have done. Maybe if more become united they can change this awful practices.

I found this info in allKpop news

Last month a member of BAP had fainted and was rushed to ER. He was suffering from severe exhaustion and stress.
TS staff then came and retrieved the member from ER to make him perform in Changwon.
He was apparently still in really bad condition and couldn't actually go on stage.

Edit: Rumor is that it was actually Daehyun

BAP members also continually asked for a break due to bad health and was constantly denied.
Even when a member was hospitalised.

BAP were also told basically, If they do not perform in China or Mexico, TS will sue them

That is just plain cruel.

People keep calling them "SM-like" but... SM is just the tip of the iceberg, and they can't treat their artists that badly considering the spotlight they're in... plus they're not in dire need of the money.

Smaller companies are the scariest, because they don't have the money and are often in debt. That's why their artists are forced to slave away and barely get anything from it. 16k compared to 9m is just not okay. BAP works so hard.

And this is just generally overlooked, even though most idols live like this, because no one really talks about these companies/artists... (no referring to TS, just in general). There are also reports of sexual abuse, fainting, and getting extremely sick in these kinds of shady companies. /sighs/ It's just sad.

I realize I went way off topic but whatever I can't think straightly right now. XD

:(( :(( :((

HildaP

said:

Sis @malamolly this kind of news worries all the fans of Kpop and yes what is different in BAP is unify in their requests. But our EXO Chinese they were not treated equally,Im really surprised that our Tao and sweet Lay are still with EXO. But Im sure you have noticed how tired the EXO-K group is lately with all the work they have done. Maybe if more become united they can change this awful practices.

HildaP said:

I found this info in allKpop news

Last month a member of BAP had fainted and was rushed to ER. He was suffering from severe exhaustion and stress.
TS staff then came and retrieved the member from ER to make him perform in Changwon.
He was apparently still in really bad condition and couldn't actually go on stage.

Edit: Rumor is that it was actually Daehyun

BAP members also continually asked for a break due to bad health and was constantly denied.
Even when a member was hospitalised.

BAP were also told basically, If they do not perform in China or Mexico, TS will sue them

That is just plain cruel.

People keep calling them "SM-like" but... SM is just the tip of the iceberg, and they can't treat their artists that badly considering the spotlight they're in... plus they're not in dire need of the money.

Smaller companies are the scariest, because they don't have the money and are often in debt. That's why their artists are forced to slave away and barely get anything from it. 16k compared to 9m is just not okay. BAP works so hard.

And this is just generally overlooked, even though most idols live like this, because no one really talks about these companies/artists... (no referring to TS, just in general). There are also reports of sexual abuse, fainting, and getting extremely sick in these kinds of shady companies. /sighs/ It's just sad.

I realize I went way off topic but whatever I can't think straightly right now. XD

:(( :(( :((

Hello to all my sisters...this photos are cute and we have seen them before but Im posting again.

http://www.koreaboo.com/spotlight/12-heart-stopping-times-exo-members-kissed/

Chanyeol

http://www.koreaboo.com/spotlight/11-surprising-facts-exos-talented-musician-chanyeol/

tumblr_nfrjiuslkL1qhmxnlo1_1280.jpg

Dear Santa:  I have been a "good" person all year and I only want one thing...can I please have Xiumin!!!!

tumblr_nfo0akh7WX1rt6zkmo1_1280.jpgpretty please,with sugar on top.

th?id=HN.608047647272272326&pid=15.1&P=0                                   tumblr_nfrjbqNvL01qhmxnlo1_250.jpg

tumblr_static_5e21rzgo8bcw8kwgs8co8c0wo.

Minseok is smart, he knows his own identity. He does well in what he’s supposed to do, he doesn’t lust after opportunities he can’t have. He shines, but doesn’t steal the limelight from the others. In the group, he contributes silently but doesn’t get a lot of attention in return. It was never fair for Xiumin. In this race to stardom, his starting line was far behind the others. ©  

source:telekinesis
                                                  tumblr_nfrp17ELNR1sy4xrao1_1280.png

tumblr_nfqfxhkx5t1tcaadho7_250.gif                                                                               tumblr_mzv3ji8sAQ1rvgn4zo2_250.gif

Source: Roses and thorns are parts of the same plant. Somehow though, some people are concerned mainly about the roses. The rose is not on the plant for more than a week, but the thorns are there forever.
Roses are teaching that the beauty of life will bloom, once you have taught yourself the lessons given by living with the thorns.
—  Grigoris Deoudis
597 notes                                                       tumblr_n6c4mwMbQh1rfzr7uo1_r2_500.png
tumblr_nfpuqwZmG71rqb1lyo7_1280.png

HildaP said:                                 

Dear Santa:  I have been a "good" person all year and I only want one thing...can I please have Xiumin!!!!

pretty please,with sugar on top.

EXO’s D.O Puts On Mysterious Gaze in Fashion Shoot for ELLE Magazine                                                        http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/29/exos-d-o-puts-on-mysterious-gaze-in-fashion-shoot-for-elle-magazine/

For sis@malamolly   who wants a sexy Baekhyun 

tumblr_nft5900snh1riav2to1_1280.jpg

Or a sexy Kai...this sexy enough?     tumblr_nfsurif1bt1qfrcvxo2_500.png

tumblr_mhp69yQ2qG1qau70no1_500.png

tumblr_nf92p7CN2D1s7tl7go1_500.png

In my case sis...Xiumin is all I want...I couldn't handle any more than him because Suho will melt me if he looked at me

tumblr_mpc8egYgSu1qaeebuo1_500.png

Chanyeol would make loose my mind and everything else.

tumblr_mp7n8opsSj1qapcswo1_500.png

And kai...by the time Kai gets to me I will be a melting blob. And this will be his reaction.

tumblr_nebrcy0BCm1qzh5sno1_500.gif

AAAAHHHHH all the guys in EXO have my heart,some more than others but they all do. Im sure we all feel this way But llets look at this two they are really super HOT!

.tumblr_nfq21sl7JY1r3hdhfo1_500.png

tumblr_nf8rnv7T5b1qapcswo1_500.png

and the love of my life....sigh                tumblr_mzbslxItW31syjhw8o1_500.png

Dream,dream,dream.

dream by the Everly brothers...nice song.

Have a great day sisters!

Xiumin passing the love to his brothers              

>:D< >:D< >:D<

Some Korean Channels published this message on YouTube (I've seen it on MBC and SBS so far)
B3q_MF_CEAEf-Ah.jpg
Does anyone knows what it really means ? Will we have another way to see all the lives (Inkigayo, Music Core,....) ???
Have you heard anything about that ??
That's not cool... It's already difficult for us, international fans, to follow Korean entertainment... It will become even more difficult without those YouTube Channels ! :((

sis@malamolly  I think it means they will not show the shows in Korea but will be shown for the rest of us. The problem is between Korean tv stations and youtube. So,lets hope that they never stop showing the shows.

It has been reported that broadcasting companies SBS, MBC, CJ E&M, and JTBC will be blocking people in South Korea from viewing most of their YouTube content.

SEE ALSO: 2NE1's 'I Am the Best' gets censored on US radio station

The reason, of course, has to do with money, although YouTube argues that it has been generous with ad revenue distribution ratio between YouTube and the broadcasting companies at 4.5:5.5 (45% to YouTube) (55% to Broadcasting Companies).  

YouTube representatives have stated, "As we are currently negotiating [with the broadcasting companies], it is difficult to reveal any more details." They continued, "At YouTube, the partners receive a larger share of the ad revenue. In order to treat all the partners from all over the world equally, Google (which owns YouTube) shoulders the burden of paying the necessary expenses for service deployment, management, and ad operations."

Even so, Korean broadcasting companies wish to instead publish their material on other alternative Korean platforms such as Naver and DaumKakao. A professor from Kyonggi University's Press and Media Department explained, "The broadcasting companies are migrating because there's higher revenue available for their content. If the broadcasting companies manage the ad operations themselves, then of course their profit increases."

The ban will start sometime in early December. Broadcasting companies will still be uploading videos for everyone outside of Korea; they will simply make them unavailable to watch for their home country. 

class="section section-sidebar"TagsBuzzsbsmbccj eyoutubeThe way I see it,its a battle between South Korea and google