[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

@Zoey1013909   I apologize for misreading your words but by the way they were written it looked to be your opinion. My mistake and for that I apologize again.

and might as well apologize to @malith29  too I don't know how I misread that one but hey,Im sorry. Im very oponionated and tend to protect my guys tooo much.

HildaP said: Oh sis @luehoney my heart goes out to you for he was your #1. and sis @malamolly  please don't loose faith on Kpop,they are guys and gals that go through a lot to fulfill their dreams. Maybe this will be the beginning of a new era for this companies to open their eyes and treat them better. I will continue to follow Kpop,I love so many groups and their music. But I will also hope for change. Remember not all companies are like this...or so I read. We sure don't know a thing about what is going on until things happens.

Guest danielle92

zoey1013909 said: AND!!! Luhan and Kris are on this list of traitors!!!! Lets downvote them so they aren't so high up. RIght now, they are #1 & 2 or worst traitors :( 
http://www.ranker.com/list/kpop-idols-who-betrayed-their-record-company/onlysuy

Guest luehoney

luehoney said: Thank you to the sisters here that wish me well..
I'm okay.. still sad, but I'll cope...
and sis @malamolly, if you think that I'm gonna leave this thread just because my precious Luhan is no longer there, than you're wrong... 
In EXO, I still have my precious Suho, Kai, Lay, Xiumin, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Tao, D.O and Sehun..
Those boys are more than enough reason to make me stay in the fandom.. 
I'm their EXO-L forever, and will forever be one of the stars in their galaxy :')

[NEWS] SM to continue EXO's comeback planning, scheduled to be on the coming 25th.
Bzpro3NCMAEOksb.jpg:large
SM seems like desperate to get their frking stocks back now, If they cancel EXO's comeback, their stocks will automatically dropped so badly. So perhaps its their only best way to cover it up isnt it? to make EXO comeback as OT10 asap  :-w

Guest luehoney

URGH!!! I kinda dislike the idea of them having to comeback on the 25th! It's too soon! and the boys will have Japan tour in November.
What the hell SM! the boys will get overworked again!
I don't know... I think the boys should rest a little longer...

Guest danielle92

Tao Meipai update

很安静的地方~Iv
"A very quiet place~lv"

It looks like he’s telling us he is ok and not worry for him. I'm glad.

it's been a while since i visited this forum....

so...

now it's Luhan.....

truthfully...i saw this one coming since lots of rumours going around about him...then SM announce Luhan wasn't joining BKK TLP as well as SMTown Tokyo...make my curiosity bigger...then suddenly yesterday he has spoken...well...that happened sooner than i expected....

then...reading all the fans' post about Luhan make me mad and sad at the same time....why cant fans be supportive when Kris leaving...calling him betrayer etc...but when Luhan did the same thing...ohh...words like #alwayssupportluhan & finally he's getting his freedom yada..yada...yada...

from average 100 tweet msg...none of it say bad thing about what Luhan did....well...even members saying good bye and farewell....but for Kris? eerrmm...

anyhow...what's done is done...luhan left, kris left...they both did the same thing...that's the fact...

p/s
1.it's funny to read Luhan fansite who used to bash Kris for leaving now has lost of words...
2. word of advice : dont ever say your idol/your bias will not do the unthinkable thing...it can happened..to anyone..in any circumstances...

all the best to Luhan and...to @luehoney himane 힘내! cheer up....

till later....bye.......

Guest danielle92

YusMY

said: from average 100 tweet msg...none of it say bad thing about what Luhan did....well...even members saying good bye and farewell....but for Kris? eerrmm...

Guest luehoney

sis @Yusmy.. hello..
first of all, thanks for the well wishes. I'm doing quite fine..
secondly, I think the reaction was quite different this time is because Luhan actually told the members beforehand, so they knew all along that he's gonna leave.. and he left after all promotions, all concerts were over, and before the new promotions starts, making it a lot easier for the team...He attended the last concert in Beijing even though he's sick.. 
so maybe that's the reason why the members and fans are less mad at him.. Plus, fans saw that  the members supported Luhan.. that is also a big factor as to why Luhan didn't receive fan's hate as much as Kris..
Just imagine it like this.. In a group work, I'm sure you will be more confused and angry if your teammates just leave you hanging without any reason, without telling and explaining anything to you, leaving you with loads and loads of work, as oppose to them telling you beforehand the reason  why they have to leave, and try to make you understand their situations...
I think it's like that with EXO too...they are human..just like us..
This is just my opinion though.. on how I see this thing..I will completely understand if you disagree..
But yeah, I agree. It will be nice if Kris didn't get much hate when he left...the hates he got was just unreal.. it's such a sad thing to see..
I supported him before, and I will keep on supporting him now..same goes with Luhan, my precious deer :)

sis @luehoney ...good to see that you are taking this all right...

i guess this time it's SM who never learnt from the 'krisis' if they do...then am sure Luhan would have stay...just look how they f****d up with GG...

come to think of it, i think there's no secret in SM...remember when Leetuk reply to a comment from MC about Sica..."do you think that the end of it?" he knew something big is coming....then bammmm! it's Luhan's turn to be the centre of attention.

to say that members dont know kris is leaving...may be partially true...been living together for years...dont tell me they dont know what went wrong...its just that the member NEVER expected kris bid farewell THAT SOON....and yes, because of that the reaction is far more different as compared to Luhan...