[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest redhill

malamolly said: That's cruel :D We put so much effort doing our bias lists ! You can't just ruin them with a post !!

Edit : I don't know if I will be able to answer your new theme ! I don't understand Korean so I don't really know about the lyrics of the songs... I hope the other sisters will have fun... I'm waiting to read the posts ;)

Bonsoir mes lovely demoiselles et monsieur @redhill! je vous ai manqué? :P

I'm not being on often since I have to pack to go back to uni, my holiday is officially over! :'( I'm flying on Thursday night!

Backtracking now, and it looks like I've missed quite some things today!

So let's start Knowledge Day! ^^

Lay "Guide me yeah take me together with you to the place where you live. Even if the world ends, I’ll follow from behind" (EXO-K Don't go)
A funny connection actually since he wanted to visit Baek's grandma. I have a strange sense of humour so...^^'

Kai "From now on lose control, when you hear the music, dance. The instinct that can’t be hidden you know I’m gonna let out the beast !" (EXO-K - Let out the beast)
For Jongin's onstage persona.

D.O "I take in [your] scent, scrutinize [your] color. I’ll eat you up with more refine than [drinking] wine. My appetite yeah is gone." (EXO- Wolf)
Kyungsoo and his food!

Ok, I am bad at this!! ^^'

ok, @redhill, let's give it a try...
* for all the boys - from "Lucky" : "I think I’m a lucky guy, it’s so good like we’re in a fairy tale of our dreams" - because I think they feel they are living their dreams and almost don't believe it's real
* for Lay - from "XOXO" - "Day by day, I secretly wrote you a letter/ And that’s what I wrote at the end/ Although I’ve never given it to you" - for all the songs that he wrote and we still don't know
* for Tao, who, if I'm not mistaken, tends to keep the boys from sleeping but is always happy when he is with them - from 3.6.5 : "3-6-5 I start my day by waking you up every morning/ 3-6-5 every minute every second, without any break, I’ll spend all of these with you"
* for all of them, whenever they cried of happiness, like when they won their first prizes - from 3.6.5 also: "When the destinies that will test you call for your tears"
* also for all of them, the connection between them and their fans - from "Mama" : " Laugh, cry all together, hoding hands meeting that feeling/ each resemble and connect to each other"          and from "History" : "I need you you and you want me, in this planet called earth/ every, every, every day, the history that I make"
* for Lay, who reinvents himself when he is on stage - from "History", also: "The moment I meet the world of my earnest dreams, My heart races, it jumps, boom boom boom boom boom" - I remember when he was asked to improvise his dance in one of the first Happy Camps, he suddenly gained a new face as soon as the music started and his body just automatically began to swing.
Ok, I think it's enough. Hope you understand my choices.Great idea @redhill! You are fabulous! :)>-

Guest HildaP

Well,it is a bit of a challenge @redhill I hope that we can make it interesting enough. Sometimes translations don't do justice to the original lyrics but Im going to try.

XIUMIN...I was mesmerized by the mysterious you and stared at you and had my one soul stolen Because I am completely drunk at your movements, I even forgot how to breathe. Like a waltz, I sit lightly and can’t take my eyes off of you......Don't go Lyrics

I wish I could find lyrics for the other guys but Xiumin is the one and only for me. I have two more biases and I do enjoy the other members but He is The One I would say this things,if only I could

tumblr_nav718UFgB1qhfeino5_250.gif

Guest redhill

lavenderose said: Bonsoir mes lovely demoiselles et monsieur @redhill! je vous ai manqué? :P

I'm not being on often since I have to pack to go back to uni, my holiday is officially over! :'( I'm flying on Thursday night!

Guest danielle92

EXOPLANET #1 - THE LOST PLANET  in SINGAPORE
cr: SMT facebook

2ut0zdk.jpg
o8iayx.jpg

later edit: I've made a thread about Chanyeol's debut movie on "drama&movie" section. Please feel free to come with any information/article you find about the movie, anything they release. Remember: no spamming there.  We'll spam Chan boy here ;))

Guest luehoney

Hello sisters... and... brother? LOL.. 
I've been away for SO LONG!!! I'm sorry. I just got back from my holiday.. I'm not done back reading yet, there're more that 10 pages that I have to cover. So I'll do that in a while.
How are you all doing? I hope my fellow EXO-Ls are doing great!
BTW, I stumbled upon this video again, and no matter how many times I watch it, It will still make me cry.. I don't know if I've shared it before, or maybe other sisters have shared it before, but I'm just going to post it here again.

Guest KoreanA

"Don't go" is one of my favorite songs and to listen fans singing it with their hearts out loud.., gives me goosebums, honestly :x

EXO-L's are the BEST! :x

Oh, how I wish I could witness that myself :(( =((

Guest sarahkc

Hi sisters!Even if the confession day is over, I want to confess ahah Can I oppa @redhill? Even if you say me no, i'm going to :PI really enjoyed reading yours oppa @redhill and sisters @PaulaL, @KoreanA, @danielle92, @HildaP, @malamolly, @hajiwonsarang and @dhebbie2t :x
Here we go!You know already, it's Sehunnie!!My meeting with him was like fate (don't laugh). I didn't see him for the first time in a music video or a teaser, no,  just in a gif (I didn't find it but it was one of Mama era) from a girl in a forum, at that time kpop wasn't "my style" and when I saw gagnam style I was just like what?
But that girl told me all the good points of kpop and because of Oh Sehun, I wrote EXO in youtube and the first video was "Miracles in December" (it was February 2014). I enjoyed the song but I didn't see the other guys, I was just like : "Where are you Sehun?" I didn't recognize him because of his hairstyle (he changed it often). So I saw History EXO-K, I didn't like the song but Sehun was so hot hahahAnd then, I saw the Showcase, his dancing skills, his gwiyomi...
Now, I love him so much and not just because of his looks, but even if Sehun can seem like untouchable and mature. In reality he always needs his hyungs by his side. And he really likes his fans a lot!  Sehun saranghae :x
I'm not going to spam, because I already did it a lot /just 4 gifs/ :)) (and in the future too)
/hugging a fan/tumblr_nanc4mXMfU1saq0axo5_250.gif

/during TLP Singapore/
tumblr_narmyi6AhL1rbr3rto1_250.gif tumblr_narmyi6AhL1rbr3rto2_250.gif

Yes this is my bias...
tumblr_naqbsk9gFL1rb9o86o1_400.gif

Sorry for the grammar faults, English is my third language (3h/per week at school) It was hard to write all of this but I wanted to share it with you :x