[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

@dhebbie2t @hajiwonsarang I was wondering how this thread moved through so many pages (from yesterday), but it was because you of two! LOL
I miss EXO showtime so much, I wish they could make more episodes. but they're so damn busy right now!! it makes me sad. heemnae EXO!!! 

Guest hajiwonsarang

dhebbie2t said:

@hajiwonsarang on the other hand
Lay played basketball with the ordinary guys while the three were just watching them

I also like to ride a bicycle with them
( I think I am being greedy now, sorry)
they went outside in that cold weather
so there's Xiuiminie getting cold
and YiXing is very caring to his hyung
he keeps on asking If he is Ok, or what not
Then he even let XiuMinie borrow his jacket

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang yeah IKR?
that's what I like on him as well,
he has a big Heart
i don't think we can measure it because it's very big
LOL

Guest dhebbie2t

cupdaddy said: @dhebbie2t @hajiwonsarang I was wondering how this thread moved through so many pages (from yesterday), but it was because you of two! LOL
I miss EXO showtime so much, I wish they could make more episodes. but they're so damn busy right now!! it makes me sad. heemnae EXO!!! 

Guest hajiwonsarang

cupdaddy said: @dhebbie2t @hajiwonsarang I was wondering how this thread moved through so many pages (from yesterday), but it was because you of two! LOL

Guest hajiwonsarang

dhebbie2t said: @hajiwonsarang yeah IKR?
that's what I like on him as well,
he has a big Heart
i don't think we can measure it because it's very big
LOL

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang waaaaaaaaaah
It''s almost my time to go home
I only have an hour and a half left

I just remember when Luhan and YiXing are talking about how they were able to learn korean qiuckly
and there's this Yixing's teacher that asked him to get a girlfriend if he would like to learn korean quickly
urgh!!!
I hate that teacher

Guest hajiwonsarang

dhebbie2t said:

@hajiwonsarang waaaaaaaaaah
It''s almost my time to go home
I only have an hour and a half left

I just remember when Luhan and YiXing are talking about how they were able to learn korean qiuckly
and there's this Yixing's teacher that asked him to get a girlfriend if he would like to learn korean quickly
urgh!!!
I hate that teacher

Guest hajiwonsarang

@dhebbie2t eonnie we already reached page 247, chukahae for both of us, other eonnie might get shocked because of us
=)) =))

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang yeah, the thread move so fast. :))   :))  because of us. other sisters might wonder why and they will just noticed that it's just the two of us that talk too much

Guest hajiwonsarang

dhebbie2t said: @hajiwonsarang yeah, the thread move so fast. :))   :))  because of us. other sisters might wonder why and they will just noticed that it's just the two of us that talk too much

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang kekeke
yeah
that's funny
I also don't know why we make this difficult to us
since english is not our first language
kekeke

Ah because maybe of course in respect to our sisters
we have to speak in English so they will understand us

Guest hajiwonsarang

@dhebbie2t eonnie, I need to say my goodbyes for the meantime, the sun is rising already, let's continue our EXO SHOWTIME recap later tonight if you are available
:-h

Guest dhebbie2t

hajiwonsarang said: @dhebbie2t eonnie, I need to say my goodbyes for the meantime, the sun is rising already, let's continue our EXO SHOWTIME recap later tonight if you are available
:-h

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"140711 EXO Tao Meipai Video updatehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8BpI2jlCM8
what is this beautiful man saying? 

Guest dhebbie2t

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"′The Laws of the Jungle′ to Go to Solomon Islands with B2ST′s Lee Gi Kwang, EXO′s Tao and More
The Laws of the Jungle will be traveling to the Solomon Islands with its biggest crew ever.

Kim Byung Man, Park Jung Chul, Ryu Dam, Jung Doo Hong, Kwon Oh Joong, Lee Jae Yoon, g.o.d.′s Kim Tae Woo, B2ST′s Lee Gi Kwang, EXO′s Tao, Kim Gyuri and Dana will be appearing in the new episodes.

They amount to a total of 11 members, the biggest cast for the show to date.

79481103.jpg

Not all of them will be appearing on the show at the same time. Kwon Oh Joong, Kim Tae Woo and Lee Gi Kwang will pass the baton to Tao, Dana and Lee Jae Yoon in the middle of the trip.

The Solomon Islands are located in Oceania, and is composed of 992 different islands.

The new team will leave Korea mid-July.