SPICA (스피카) ★ {offical thread}

Guest flowerpetals

Guest adikkeluangman

SPICA(스피카) - You Don't Love Me  Music Video: http://youtu.be/hc1RwpRfbT0 Love the MV and their song too. The girls kill it with this.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jademeow

I really hope they will have a Comeback soon again, I miss them already :( Any news of the girls? 

• 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Exclusive] SPICA Talks U.S. Debut “I Did It,” Dream Collaborations, and more at KCON 2014: 

SPICA Talks U.S. Debut “I Did It,” Dream Collaborations, and First Impressions in #AskSPICA Interview at KCON 2014

Soompi recently sat down for an exclusive interview with power girl group SPICA at this year's KCON 2014 convention in Los Angeles! The girls shed some light on their U.S. debut, "I Did It," their dream collaborations with American artists (hint - they love Bruno Mars!), and more questions fans sent in through Soompi's #AskSPICA event!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Come on people Spica deserves more love :P

Spica are my favourite group, my favourite of theirs is tonight

Anyways there was the meet and greet event for their latest song secret time which was a fantastic meet and greet

I was 2nd top supporter and got Jiwon signed polaroid photo :D (not for sale :P )

If anyone wants to buy a cd or photocard checkout the buy sell trade section of soompi for more info

Willing to consider best offers

Here's my unboxing video

• 2 months later...

Now that she won’t be too busy preparing for a formal wedding ceremony , Lee Hyori will be focusing on raising her juniors up on OnStyle’s upcoming TV show, Lee Hyori’s X Unnie.

On July 31, OnStyle unveiled a photo from a photoshoot with Lee Hyori and Spica for the new show. In the photo, the Spica members all playfully surrounded Lee Hyori. Like the the boss that she is, Lee Hyori held an expressionless face behind dark sunglasses, while sporting off her dark lipstick. 

Being in the business for more than 15 years, Lee Hyori will be helping Spica out by teaching them all the tips on how to survive in such a competitive industry. 

Lee Hyori’s X Unnie will premiere on August 6. 

Tags: nhạc chuông mới nhấttonos de llamadas gratis, samsung ringtones downloaddescargar sonidos para celular

Archived