SPICA (스피카) ★ {offical thread}

Guest flowerpetals

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BoACK18

I'm soooo happy with their comeback!!! They never fail to impress me and they are definitely a force to be reckoned with!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest goofy_yuna

They are definitely the next rising stars! I am mesmerized by their amazing vocals!

I look forward to more great masterpieces from them!

Hwaiting ladies! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

spica is one of the very few girl bands that i listen to because of their talent/voice. i mean, they are underrated. i think they so much potential. my favourite member is kim boa. i think she is exceptionally unique, strong charisma and mesmerising voice!

• 4 months later...

Wow unexpected They are pretty good. Is it just me who'd rather music from recent girl group like Spica or Ladies Code than (how I say it) the  usual K-Pop electro-dance full of noisy music and repetition..Actually I love electro music, I love Clazziquai Project the most. I have no intention to bash or offense, it's just my personal preference.

It's Easy They are THE BEST K-POP GROUP when it comes to quality of their voice!!!

I also like their the arrangement and music composing

I want to know how is their live performance? Is it good?I haven't watched their video just listen to their album...They are girl group you want to listen to because of music and voice not just the appearance and dance

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Pink - Just give me a reason By Led apple & SPICA(BoA Kim)

The cover so nice. I never know that SPICA girl can sing like this. 

• 3 months later...
Guest ilikek

Hi I'm new here ! :)

I really love spica but I still don't understand why they are so underrated ?!

I think lee hyori helping them was so good and really nice :)

This thread seen not really active, so have you guys wacth spica ' s new music video Tonight ? It is a really good song and really different of others kpop music video :D

• 1 month later...
Guest daneedanee

ilikek said: Hi I'm new here ! :)

I really love spica but I still don't understand why they are so underrated ?!

I think lee hyori helping them was so good and really nice :)

This thread seen not really active, so have you guys wacth spica ' s new music video Tonight ? It is a really good song and really different of others kpop music video :D

• 1 month later...

Archived