[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Love the ending scene when both YH and Hana FINALLY accepted their men. Felt like the story was going in circles for a while with all the endless pursuits, rejections, and also HJ relentless obsession over her one-sided love (soon to be Mi Ho’s too), so looking forward to some complexity in the storyline and characters in the upcoming episodes.

I think Joon did see his mother slap YH, but he doesn’t know who she is. Also think Hana will use TS to initiate a breakup. Love SH, he is already suspicious because he saw the picture of YH (along w/ Mi Ho), so I think he will be the first one to find out the connection.... maybe he will see YH at the hospital with his father.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I will copy you.... I'll so your mantra too... Patience... patience... patience....

We have to learn to be patient.... Our OTP is really working hard and JGS even got into car accident for the love of love rain.... So we must all love and watch this drama that they are all working hard on. So kudos to the staff and artists from the director down to the utilities.

kswoppa ~ yeah, let's do it together ^_^ the more the merrier :lol: . . . patience . . . patience . . . patience . . . less the 7 hours more to endure . . . Love Rain FIGHTING!!!!

Hi guys! Because I love this drama so much, I've decided to download all the episodes. But I can only find episode 1,2,9,10 hardsubbed videos. Do you guys know where to find all the other episodes? I tried finding from youtube and daily motion but all of the hardsubbed full episodes are all taken down due to copyright issues. Any alternatives?

Or do you guys download the full RAW video and the subtitles? Where and how do you do that? ^_^

Please help me! Thank you :) x

I am too lazy to see if someone already answered... :sweatingbullets: I actually prefer raw and srt files since when they hardsub sometimes they do the songs too so for one drama I love a lot of the good scenes were ruined by the lyrics of the songs being on top of the scenes, with SRTs what I usually do is I delete the lyrics of the songs from the file. I know it is not mine to tamper with but I correct the grammar too and that is an advantage, you don't know how hard it is to ignore a "your" instead of "you're" till you watched for more than 20 times, then it starts to get on your nerves but with SRTs I can correct that and I save myself. With Hardsubs that is it, no corrections unless, oh well too lazy to write the whole process. There are three fansubbing teams doing the subs go to the first page the names should be there... I hope it helps. For the where and how send me a pm I explain it to you.

Guest omgitscrystal

I am too lazy to see if someone already answered... :sweatingbullets: I actually prefer raw and srt files since when they hardsub sometimes they do the songs too so for one drama I love a lot of the good scenes were ruined by the lyrics of the songs being on top of the scenes, with SRTs what I usually do is I delete the lyrics of the songs from the file. I know it is not mine to tamper with but I correct the grammar too and that is an advantage, you don't know how hard it is to ignore a "your" instead of "you're" till you watched for more than 20 times, then it starts to get on your nerves but with SRTs I can correct that and I save myself. With Hardsubs that is it, no corrections unless, oh well too lazy to write the whole process. There are three fansubbing teams doing the subs go to the first page the names should be there... I hope it helps. For the where and how send me a pm I explain it to you.

Haha, thanks for the reply! I went to the first page of this thread but both links that does the subs aren't working for me. Any alternatives? :)

Guest prettyoungthing

TRY THESE LINKS Please:

http://www.krdrama.org/watch-korean-drama-eng-sub-online-free/watch-love-rain-eng-sub-hd

http://www.kimchidramas.net/search/?q=love+rain

http://www.epdrama.com/love-rain/love-rain-episode-1/

http://krdramawatch.blogspot.com/p/love-rain.html

‘Love Rain’ Yoona’s eyes full of love for Jang Geun Suk

BY CERIDWEN – APRIL 28, 2012

http://kpopfever.com/2012/04/love-rain-yoonas-eyes-full-of-love-for-jang-geun-suk/

yoona_love_rain_lovely_smile_120428.jpg

The beautiful meal full of love that Yoona prepared for Jang Geun Suk on KBS 2TV drama ‘Love Rain’ is creating quite a buzz.

On April 28th, the production company Yoon’s Color revealed some still cuts from ‘Love Rain’ with Yoona smiling like an angel sitting in front of the table she has set with love and care.

Yoona has prepared the fresh foods that seem to bring the feel of springtime right onto the table and she has the happiest of smiles on her face. The hairdo and the outfit are more feminine than ever accentuating Yoona’s lovely look.

The changes in the drama are increasing viewer interest as the sweet romance of ‘SeoJung’ (Seo Joon + Jung Ha Na) couple seems to move to the next step.

An insider of Yoon’s Color relayed, “After Ha Na’s confession, the sweet love between the two of them will be more fun and lovely. The story will be even more interesting as the love between the middle aged In Ha and Yoon Hee starts to intertwine with the love of SeoJung couple.”

In episode 10 of ‘Love Rain’ which aired on April 24th, Ha Na confessed to Seo Joon, “I like you” after the “3-step Kiss” that Seo Joon and Ha Na shared driving the viewer interest up.

BEHIND THE SCENES - One BIG HAPPY "RAINY" Family

:wub::w00t::wub:

The DRUNK KISS Scene!!!

The DRINKING BUDDIES!!!

credit: as tagged

blink.gif Why is his lip split and there are scratches on his neck? Does he get into a fight with someone? Oh, never mind - that part was in the preview (I forgot) but who was he fighting with? Did anyone see who it was? 

*repeating sakki's mantra* Patience....patience.....patience....laugh.gif Only a couple more hours now! 

Guest shinhaku

http://www.vingle.net/posts/7813-Live-Screencap-Love-Rain-EP11-part1 can't wait for tonight's ep! my internet has been acting up so i can't watch it stream. thank god for the live screencap!

Guest truong.michelle

OMG!!! i feel so sorry for him. dont worry abt. the netizens. just do your best . JGS fighting!!!!!!!

What’s troubling actor Jang Geun Suk?

*quoted image*

What’s troubling actor, Jang Geun Suk these days?

At the young age of 26, Jang Geun Suk has already achieved so much in life. He has become a huge star, known throughout every corner of Asia. The public have praised him as the top Hallyu star who conquered Japan. With such a strong image and reputation, it’s only expected that high expectations would follow suit. However, low ratings in Jang Geun Suk’s latest drama seems to drawing much criticism from the public. Jang Geun Suk has addressed this issue in his latest interview.

On April 27th, Jang Geun Suk had an interview session at the filming location of ‘Love Rain‘, where he shared his thoughts about the drama’s poor ratings and what not. During the interview, he honestly expressed, “I wish people would stop expecting me to always achieve success“.

“I’ve never been too concerned about the poor ratings while filming the drama, thus far. The shootings are fun and it’s enjoying to work with the staff, that I’m not bothered even if the ratings are bad. One thing that I really want to say is…I wish people didn’t give me the pressure by always expecting me to achieve success. I know that there have been a lot of talks about the poor ratings, but I am only 26 years old. Do I have to obtain everything? I think that I’m at the stage where I can experiment and experience failures. Right now, I’m experiencing failures and freshly starting new challenges“, he said.

On this day’s interview, Jang Geun Suk stressed that although, people consider him as the top hallyu star, he has much to learn and experience.

Source + Photos: Osen

cr: allkpop

Korean viewers are really hard to please. The last big thing JGS did was "You're beautiful" which also had poor ratings if I remember correctly, even from then he blamed himself for his shortcomings which resulted in the poor ratings. But internationally "YB" raked in big bucks, especially in Japan where they did a remake of YB (which didn't work out so well.) I think he's more of an actor for the international market anyway. Besides, the ratings are somewhat rigged. And by that I mean it has so many variables. You can't just have a great team of actors and great storyline anymore. You've also got to have lots of money to market/advertise it, you've also got to secure a good time slot, and also, and this is the big one, you've got to be pitched against other dramas in the same time slot that mostly suck. I don't think "METS" could have had such high ratings if it was playing at the same time as Rooftop Prince and Equator Man and King2Hearts for example. I think Koreans need to give him a break. Or his management needs to give him a break. And he himself needs to give him a break. He's extremely talented and should be damn proud of his exceptional achievement. Rip all his achievements off, and he should still be damn proud that he's just living his dream and doing what he's passionate about.

Guest omgitscrystal

ahhhhhhhh omgomgomg my little shipper's heart :wub: This is for episode 11 right? Omg, can't wait for the subs to be out. Okay, shall not get distracted by love rain and return to my studies now :)

blink.gif OMG, OMG, OMG - Seo Joon knows! He knows! crazy.gif (why doesn't he just tell her? Pffffttttt...) I still don't get Hye Jung. I  mean they're divorced - what right does she have to try and tell In Ha who he can or can't see? Seriously? dry.gif And did Tae Sung say he's gonna break up with his fiancee? 

EDIT: *waving to lyra_brilliantez* Are we watching the same dramas? laugh.gif

Guest kdrama-addict

here comes the angst! :tears:

i wish it will be joon who'll tell hana that their parents are each other's first love... so that at least she'll know why he broke up with her :(

by the way, thanks for the streaming link. it was very clear :)

Guest prettyoungthing

I was in tears laughing tonight with Episode 11 :lol: Tomorrow, i'm gonna shed a bucket of tears for Hana's heartbreak blush.gif

Love Rain is an emotional roller coaster ride with endless surprises. Until now, it remains unpredictable to me. The writer has a big leverage and strings to pull, and decide which to go with the storyline. We keep on guessing, but really all our guesses and preconceived ideas maybe outrightly wrong.

LOVE RAIN is truly a MASTERPIECE ;)

Archived