[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sakki - Thanks for the YT link to the song! I can't wait for the official release! The latter half of the songs were just too freaking good!

And I just rewatched the episode again .. hahaha, and the last 15 mins were awesome. LOVED the flashbacks and how it weaved beautifully in with the present Yoonhee walking through the campus. To top it off, In Ha got to share the seat next to Yoonhee! Gah! And watching that flashback of the scene where they were in the circle, I wonder why they never included the other girl. Her name is a blank to me right now, but did we ever get a ending for her? As in did we ever find out what happened to her?

Guest Tarits

sakki - thanks for the yt link of that song. I love it and I honestly do not know this singer until now. He is good.

Guest eeldeerlove

[quote="sakki ^_^;25010594"]~ this is a link for Episode 19 (with E-sub), this is uploaded by a Soshi fan for SONEs and Love Rainers (DONT RE-UPLOAD please):

Ep. 19-1

Ep. 19-2

~ hashtag: #LoverainYoona and #JustCrazy but i'm not really sure about this though . . . i think it's better to have this verified first, but if you have a twitter account, please go to @LoveRainKrDrama to check on the details

~ anyway, here's the next for links for Episode 19 (credits to SoYul22 for uploading for all SONE's and Love Rainers):

Ep. 19-3

Ep. 19-4

Ep. 19-5

Ep. 19-6

Guest eeldeerlove

33688154.jpg

Jang Keun Suk Finishes Filming for ‘Love Rain’

With KBS’ Love Rain finishing its run on May 29, Jang Keun Suk left a message for his fans on his company’s Twitter.

Jang Keun Suk tweeted, “The last shoot for Love Rain finished well. I was happy being Seo In Ha and Seo Jun from last Autumn to Spring. Thank you to all of my fans for staying with Actor Jang through this long filming process. I’ll see you next time! Love Rain, bye!”

In the picture he attached with his tweet, Jang Keun Suk posed with double-V signs. Although he looked tired, he put on a bright smile and thanked his fans.

With the series coming to a close, viewers are curious to how the love square in the drama will end.

Love Rain will air its 20th and final episode on May 29. KBS’ Big starring Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung, and Suzy will follow, and will begin airing on June 3.

Photo Credit: Tree J Company Twitter

via enewsWorld

tumblr_m4rj3tzytR1qd704zo1_1280.jpg

The fans all over the world will go wild in this scene. I can't wait to spazzzz... Woohoo!

On the other hand, I'm sad for the Love Rain ending.. I will surely miss the great team-up of JKS and Yoona.

Guest mind.love

Omg. Watching Ha Na "I love you" was the best "I love you". I basically cried. Happy tear. Im glad the PD when this route with the couples. In a way, everyone is happy at the end.

O_o....what a screencap for the kiss. So passinate.

Hahaha, totaly love JGS's bright smiles in that twit pic.

I wonder if he happy because Love Rain filming is over, or finaly he did great kiss with 'the most ideal type woman in korea' ?!

And by the way, Hana seems know how to kiss now, well.. she learn from the best! LOL

~ this is for anyone interested to celebrate in twitter the last episode of Love Rain and Im Yoona's birthday

(credits from @LoveRainKrDrama and @YOONADDICT.com) - someone was asking about this one in the previous pages

Trending guideline for last episode of Love Rain and YOONA's birthday~!

Love Rain last episode (#LoveRainYOONA)

Trending starts at 2130 KST (30 mins before Love Rain starts) and will trend throughout last episode of Love Rain. Please trend the right hash tag #LoveRainYOONA and make sure there's only ONE #LoveRainYOONA per tweet (or else it might be marked as spam). If you do not know what to tweet, retweet others' tweets. Or else just spazz bout YOONA while watching Love Rain last episode later by tagging #LoveRainYOONA in your tweets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOONA's Birthday (#HappyYOONAday)

There will be 2 rounds of trending #HappyYOONAday. One of it will be at 12am KST and another at maybe between 9am to 11am KST (those who can't trend at 12am KST should be able to trend at this time slot) Same reminder, please make sure there's ONLY ONE #HappyYOONAday per tweet and trend the right tag! Spazz just anything and everything bout YOONA by adding #HappyYOONAday in your tweet to make it to the Worldwide Trends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck SONEs and YAs! Do this for YOONA!(。◕‿◕。)

-churigeuk-

Hi' date=' can some one please tell me where I can find the ost? Really love the songs, thanks[/quote']

the 2nd ost is coming out soon, Im sure someone will post the link soon, the link for ost 1 is up too, I just need to find the page :D

Guest eeldeerlove

[quote="sakki ^_^;25011169"] ~ this is for anyone interested to celebrate in twitter the last episode of Love Rain and Im Yoona's birthday

(credits from @LoveRainKrDrama and @YOONADDICT.com) - someone was asking about this one in the previous pages

Trending guideline for last episode of Love Rain and YOONA's birthday~!

Love Rain last episode (#LoveRainYOONA)

Trending starts at 2130 KST (30 mins before Love Rain starts) and will trend throughout last episode of Love Rain. Please trend the right hash tag #LoveRainYOONA and make sure there's only ONE #LoveRainYOONA per tweet (or else it might be marked as spam). If you do not know what to tweet, retweet others' tweets. Or else just spazz bout YOONA while watching Love Rain last episode later by tagging #LoveRainYOONA in your tweets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOONA's Birthday (#HappyYOONAday)

There will be 2 rounds of trending #HappyYOONAday. One of it will be at 12am KST and another at maybe between 9am to 11am KST (those who can't trend at 12am KST should be able to trend at this time slot) Same reminder, please make sure there's ONLY ONE #HappyYOONAday per tweet and trend the right tag! Spazz just anything and everything bout YOONA by adding #HappyYOONAday in your tweet to make it to the Worldwide Trends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck SONEs and YAs! Do this for YOONA!(。◕‿◕。)

-churigeuk-

Archived