[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

He said, let's call off the wedding, I cannot give up on Jun.

. . . and the young couple now have a chance . . . only MiHo and TaeSung stands in the way . . . but what about SunHo?

~ 200+ users in this thread ^_^

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DorkDork

[quote name='sakki ^_^' date='14 May 2012 - 06:17 AM' timestamp='1337005076' post='17767812']

. . . and the young couple now have a chance . . . only MiHo and TaeSung stands in the way . . . but what about SunHo?

Guest Tarits

I watched epi 15 and now looks forward to epi 16. At least my heart has some peace and joy. I hope the mom will know and give way too. Ah... give us back those giddy moments of the young lovers please PD.  You will make me and all the followers of this drama smile and dream!

No one stands in the way lol.

Seems like Hana is determined to stick to her words. Jun is not accepting it and is constantly coming back to try and change her mind. I must say I dislike how he becomes sarcastic or shouts at her when she rejects to accept him. If there is anything i dislike about SJ, its how he tends to want to hurt her when she doesn't do things the way he wants her to.*quoted image*

269 User(s) are reading this topic

66 members, 193 guests, 10 anonymous users

Lyrics to the new OST. I don't know who sang the Love rain version but its not a new song

저만치 멀어지는 내 뒷모습은 

오늘도 어제같은 날을 울려요

바람은 불어오고 또 불어와요. 

어젯밤 꾸었던 꿈은 어디있나요

시원했던 바람은 차가와져서 

오늘도 어제같은 날을 죽여요

내 맘과 같지 않은 세상 속에서 당신이 서있었나요

사랑한단 말은 아직 못했던가요 어떻게 말로~~ 하나요

사랑해 사랑해 사랑해

오늘도 어제같은 나는.. 음..

~ ha ha ha, so MH and TS are not a threat then . . . anyway, SJ is a mean person even before he met HN and he's like a hurt animal - you know, they bite back

~ is this the lyrics of the BGM?

surprisingly, i find this episode quite a drag if not the last 10 minutes where the change of tides came. hoping that tomorrow's episode will be chunky. and changmo's nephew on this episode, he's charming and all however i really don't see his connection in the story itself.

@lyra_brilliantez

I agree, this episode felt like filler - nothing much happened. phew.gif Yoon Hee's vision is getting worse, Mi Ho and Tae Sung stepped up (I thought Ha Na was rude to him, he's such a nice guy) and In Ha felt guilty throughout the whole episode. (so he's not being selfish, he obviously loves his son) so he calls off the wedding. But Yoon Hee still doesn't know about the kids dating. 

Seo Joon was the selfish one in this episode (to me, this is only my opinion) I thought he was going to be thoughtful and considerate to his Dad and Yoon Hee but nope. I wonder if that will change now that his Dad called off the wedding. Or if it will change when he finds out how ill Yoon Hee is? He's a kid from a divorced home - hurt, scarred, angry, thoughtless so I understand his behavior but he also has no compassion for anyone but his Mom. (and even her, he treats with contempt)  

Hope tomorrow's episode moves things along more. I also agree about Chang Mo's nephew. What exactly is the point of his character? dry.gif laugh.gif Maybe he's only there for comic relief? (but I don't even find him funny) 

Hmmm . . . It's never a good sign when someone asks for 'some time'. 

I wonder if the writer has led us on with YH's impending blindness and distracted us with a more urgent reason for 'some time'.  The obvious conclusion is that IH is dying.  That would also explain why nothing and no one, including his own son's happiness, could deter IH from fulfilling his dream with YH.

But, now it seems like IH has weaken against his son and Ha Na's unhappiness, after seeing HN's photos in Joon's place. And, he is now, willing to call off the wedding.  huh.gif

Guest mind.love

I was kinda hoping that the parents (well IH is, because I think if YH knew too, she would have done the same thing) would do the "right thing" even if it doesn't feel like it now. I really like the direction of the show is going. Its not what I expected but I was hoping for it.

I was kinda hoping that the parents (well IH is, because I think if YH knew too, she would have done the same thing) would do the "right thing" even if it doesn't feel like it now. I really like the direction of the show is going. Its not what I expected but I was hoping for it.

I couldn't have said it any better than that. I agree with you. I'm just missing all the comical antics of the drama that it had earlier on between SJ and HN now. The tone is so serious.

Guest getoba

I couldn't have said it any better than that. I agree with you. I'm just missing all the comical antics of the drama that it had earlier on between SJ and HN now. The tone is so serious.

this serious tone is exactly what i want of a drama of the director of spring waltz and winter sonata. i was afraid that the drama became a rom com with funny music, comical situation and all (there are already too much drama like that this year). fortunatly the serious tone of dramas like spring waltz, snow queen is back.

Guest Asianatic

I think that now the Dad is making the ultimate sacrifice....SJ will realize how much his father loves him and will decide to give up HA......especially after he finds out about the mom's health condition.  I have a feeling since we still have quite a bit of episodes to go.......there's going to be a separation of 4-5 years before SJ and HA finally unite. Mom will have died by then. Never been a fan of Winter Sonata, Autumn Tale and the Spring Waltz but I really like Love Rain. The older couple actors really elevate the show and JGS is so charismatic. Yoona is perfect for the role. I am not into K-pop so I don't know her ....but I think she's well cast. Sometimes you don't need the most talented actor for a role.....just the right casting. JGS reminds me of Takuya Kimura. ....same charisma.  I watched the show just for JGS but the actors playing the older generation really rock. The older couple bring so much dignity to their characters. I am rooting for the older couple. The younger couple still have time. They can wait.  But what on earth are we going to do with JS's mom????? I don't see her ever letting go. 

i am a girl and i understand hana feeling if i was hana i will choose my mother hapiness  even if i will be sad especialy that she is ill

between i love yoona and jgs  and all the cast acting here they do a great job

It wouldn't even be a question for me - my mothers happiness would come first, I'd give him up in a heartbeat. Especially if my mother was going blind? And had been alone most of her life? How could I be happy watching my mother be alone AND going blind while I'm off dating some guy? Seriously? blink.gif

I too believe both In Ha and Yoon Hee will make the ultimate sacrifice for their children but I doubt the kids will be able to deal with it. (for the above reason) How can you be happy when your parents are ill and unhappy? Well, maybe Seo Joon could but I don't think Ha Na could do that to her mother. 

there's going to be a separation of 4-5 years before SJ and HA finally unite.

I'm sensing a time jump too - how many years will pass before the younger couple meet again I don't know. I also wonder if Ha Na will marry her sunbae or Seo Joon will marry Mi Ho. (and then get divorced later down the road) So I honestly think NEITHER of the couples will get together but I hope In Ha is with Yoon Hee when she either goes blind or dies. tears.gif We're all gonna need tons of tissues. 

Guest DorkDork

I'm not sure why many are speculating that Yoonhee will die. She is going blind not dying. I really doubt PD is going down the death road. I think his biggest problem now is how to drag the story out for another 5 episodes. Normally, the evil ones should be wreaking more havoc and creating more tensions but no. Some how writer nim decided SJ's mom can be nice. Overally I think he needed the comical part too early. If he had played another 2 episodes of Hana falling in love, it would have been perfect.

In the tradition of far fetch ending guesses, maybe Hana goes to Nepal with Sunho. Yoonhee goes to America with Inha but they don't get married.

Even if In Ha gives up Yoon Hee for the sake of his son's happiness, the kids won't be happy. They too will be thinking of how the older couple had been lonely and alone longing for their lost love for 3 decades.. And what more if they learn about Yoon Hee's condition getting blind?

Like Tessierro said, I too want In Ha to be with Yoon Hee when she gets blind.... And hopefully Hye Jung will find it in her heart to let go of her obsession with In Ha.

Even if In Ha gives up Yoon Hee for the sake of his son's happiness, the kids won't be happy. They too will be thinking of how the older couple had been lonely and alone longing for their lost love for 3 decades.. And what more if they learn about Yoon Hee's condition getting blind?

Like Tessierro said, I too want In Ha to be with Yoon Hee when she gets blind.... And hopefully Hye Jung will find it in her heart to let go of her obsession with In Ha.

Exactly my point - the kids (especially Ha Na) won't be happy if the older couple break off their plans to get married. That's not gonna work at all. Which is why I'm sensing a time jump - I'm just unsure of what will happen during that time jump. The only thing we know for sure is that Yoon Hee will go completely blind in 6 mos or 1 year. 

I honestly don't want the older couple to get married because that shuts down any hope for the younger couple. But I DO want In Ha to be with Yoon Hee when she goes blind or if something more serious happens. Maybe this is the "give me time" element that he was talking to Seo Joon about. He needs time with her, to help her through this illness or blindness or whatever. sad.gif

@kswoppa - 

your line about longing for their lost love for 3 decades breaks my heart! tears.gif I HATE Hye Jung. mad.gif (yes, I'm silly enough to hate this fictional, made-up character in a television show) LOL! 

Archived