[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

finally in ha know... I really want to know what will happend next week!!!

what in ha will do?? is he will approve Joon & Hana love?? so many thing can be happen... if he support his son he will be heartbreaking again..but that it what he should do as a father..I think in his live maybe he never do anything good to his son except made him sad since his child... but...if he think again..if he approve..will Joon's mom HY also approve?? he already made HY sad...maybe he don't want Joon follow his step to make his mom sad & angry anymore...as much as he don't love HY .. I think he still care for his ex-wife...the more I think..the more complicated it will be... :crazy:

and what if Yon Hee also know?? I think we already know..she will sacrifice again... she love her daughter very much... I'm not so worried abaut YH...

and finally what if HY also know that her son Joon also in love with hana?? Booom!! :crazy: she must become crazy....what way she should choose..approve Joon & Hana love?? so IH & YH can't be together.. OR... just go with IH & YH love so Joon & Hana will not be together... OR MAYBE.... try to separate both of them !!!! haha ...I this she can't do anything to the old couple so maybe young couple will have a difficult way !!

really interesting!!! so much could be happens!!! :sweatingbullets:

waiting for the next ep next week :phew:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest akazumi_19_5

In my opinion, i think hana's actions just all come out because of her confused feelings. We all know that joon plays as her first love. Even when she tries to forget about him or go on w/ sunbae, whenever she sees joon, i bet her selfishness will win over all the other things. A girl dont know how to love is loved and broken up in just few days maybe really hurtful somehow :) if i were her, maybe i'd just like that, a playboy you're never thinking of like u & do everything for u, the feelings will absolutely blow up in ur heart, right :P

Haizzz, it's ep 14 so far, 3 more weeks for all loverainers to go :P i hope u'll enjoy it :D

The first time i've posted here :D sorry for my bad grammar :(

Guest DorkDork

Shrug, I still love the drama and Hana is still adorable to me (I mainly watch this show because I'm a fan of Yoona) but this is a bit of a let down for me. Hopefully, the writer will drop this weak and hopelessly in love thing and go back to the smiley, strong, and witty Hana that isn't afraid to tell Joon off when he's being an richard simmons. Otherwise, I don't know, I might have to give up on the drama altogether since I dislike drama with weak female lead that just sits there and cry over a guy 24/7. 

Uhmn, you may just have to give up. Based on that last garden scene, it looks like she will remain the same.

In my opinion, i think hana's actions just all come out because of her confused feelings. We all know that joon plays as her first love. Even when she tries to forget about him or go on w/ sunbae, whenever she sees joon, i bet her selfishness will win over all the other things. A girl dont know how to love is loved and broken up in just few days maybe really hurtful somehow :) if i were her, maybe i'd just like that, a playboy you're never thinking of like u & do everything for u, the feelings will absolutely blow up in ur heart, right :P

Haizzz, it's ep 14 so far, 3 more weeks for all loverainers to go :P i hope u'll enjoy it :D

The first time i've posted here :D sorry for my bad grammar :(

I like how you put it. I'm watching it raw and I constantly see Hana do that too, but it doesn't bug me that much. Joon is her first love, the one guy that I think she has fallen hopelessly in love with. Even though her sunbae could be the first one, but I think that was just a crush, not the same as she feels for Joon. From the time that Hana wanted to find her mother's first love, I bet she wanted to have one too. So, when she found hers, inside, she doesn't want to let him go no matter how much she wants her mother to be happy. At the same time, I think she just doesn't know how to deal with all these feelings that just popped in her way...technically Joon was her first in everything, kiss wise, relationship wise...it's hard to just give it up. To try not to talk too much, I think if we put ourselves in her shoes, we might do the same thing she does considering she seems to see Joon a lot which doesn't really give her time to try to forget about him. I think if we want a strong Hana to come back, she would have to leave for a while to think things over, and then come back to face Joon again.

Is this series 24 episodes or 20?

I love drama, well my sister and brothers call me a drama queen all the time so this is my cup of tea... For once I don't see a solution for either of the couples but to be apart both of them, yes, you are going to say parents should sacrifice for their kids but you are supposed to return a little bit of what you have received especially from your mom, how are you going to be so selfish and flaunt your love and happiness in front of the people that love you more than anything that gave up on their own happiness, and pretend that you are having the time of your life being in love and getting married, it is just selfish and I would really hate it if that is what the writer is doing. as a rule in any drama or movie the stronger person is the one that gives up and here it is ha na the stronger one. Imagine you going to dinner with your parents knowing what they did for you... Too selfish. We know the parents are going to sacrifice it is a given, like they say is in the job description but they have the right to be happy and their kids know that. The only solution I see is that HaNa's mom is dying, I have the feeling so that way it would be easier, painful for both IN HA and Ha Na but the only solution, she would give up for a while and after her mom pass she starts going out with Joon again with the blessing of his dad and maybe if hell freezes over his mom too. Because if she doesn't consent then poor Ha Na she will have the mother in law from hell, like they say there is no fury like a woman scorn...

Guest HotKdrama

I was all happy with the sweet moments of Joon and Ha Na and now it's all sad.  Why can't the sweet moments stay just a little longer?  Oh well, I guess we all know that this drama will face conflicts among the parents and the kids sooner or later.  I hope both couples - the parents and the kids can stay together in the end.  Is it possible in a Korean drama?  I've seen a Taiwan drama where they allow the parents to get together and the kids to get together.  The couples met before they became a family and they are all not blood related.  I wonder will Love Rain do it this way? 

You can download RAW / SUBS for Love Rain here:  HotKdrama

WATCH:

Episode 13 with subs My link

Episode 14 raw My link

~ THANKS for the link ^_^

I love drama, well my sister and brothers call me a drama queen all the time so this is my cup of tea... For once I don't see a solution for either of the couples but to be apart both of them, yes, you are going to say parents should sacrifice for their kids but you are supposed to return a little bit of what you have received especially from your mom, how are you going to be so selfish and flaunt your love and happiness in front of the people that love you more than anything that gave up on their own happiness, and pretend that you are having the time of your life being in love and getting married, it is just selfish and I would really hate it if that is what the writer is doing. as a rule in any drama or movie the stronger person is the one that gives up and here it is ha na the stronger one. Imagine you going to dinner with your parents knowing what they did for you... Too selfish. We know the parents are going to sacrifice it is a given, like they say is in the job description but they have the right to be happy and their kids know that. The only solution I see is that HaNa's mom is dying, I have the feeling so that way it would be easier, painful for both IN HA and Ha Na but the only solution, she would give up for a while and after her mom pass she starts going out with Joon again with the blessing of his dad and maybe if hell freezes over his mom too. Because if she doesn't consent then poor Ha Na she will have the mother in law from hell, like they say there is no fury like a woman scorn...

~ you are right that there is no solution to both couple to be happy with all four of them alive except to break up . . . i don't know how the writer can resolve this -_- and i'm curious to know do they end this . . . but another solution i think would be for both IH and YN to die, perhaps in a car accident or something (but please not suicide :mellow: ) . . . i don't think IH could continue to live after losing and finding his one true love again

the prospect of IH-YH and Joon-Hana being happily together in the end all depends on social acceptance and their personal beliefs.... i've seen in Thai dramas where the parents gets married and then tries to set up their kids together... it's more socially and culturally accepted there than it is in Korea...this is one drama where i just don't know who to root for.... IH-YH suffered soooo much, i really want them to be happy at last...but it will cost their kids' happiness though.... geez...this is precisely why i avoid melodramas! too much thinking and emotional!!!

Guest kpophwaiting

hi everyone :D im new here. Just wanted to say that i love reading everyone's post xD 

today's episode was so sad. I cried so much !! i couldnt even see the episode well because it was blurry; my eyes just blasted a bucketful of tears.

i dont know how the director will end this but i do hope both couples have a happy ending. I do think that the parent's might give up their love :( 

its complicated

this drama gives me another rollercoaster ride,but since i watch latest eps, it gives me prediction about the ending

based on the season tale series (winter sonata,endless love,spring waltz and summer scent) which is have

same director and script writer all have :yeah i called it bad ending which means maybe love rain too.

based on my prediction

*if hana and joon together,someone must sacrifice,that person is yeonhee (again,maybe this is second time after her youth time and

some issues about her health which maybeeee she died ??) and i think hana didnt want that/happy to see that.

well maybe hana go overseas to forget all the memories/married with taesung ???

*inha also didnt want to hurt yeonhee,but he waiting for a long time,he didnt want to let go this chance

so if hana and joon got together because yeonhee sacrifice he will against it

kudos to scriptwriter how to creating a good ending to everyone

well i have watch some drama maybe didnt have same plot but their parents is have relationship, so is their kids

(japan drama strawberry on shortcakes and chinese drama devil besides you) and all have maybe good ending.

Guest DorkDork

If you have not watched 13/14 with subs, I suggest that you do. Although I thought I could understand what the characters were saying. I was quite surprised when I saw the subs especially what Hana was saying.

Ep 13 with English sub

Part 1: http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/108721925

Part 2: http://www.myspace.com/video/monkey/lr13-2/108721951

Part 3: http://www.myspace.com/video/monkey/lr13-3/108721971

Part 4: http://www.myspace.com/video/monkey/lr13-4/108721994

Loving this thread...so many good points. Coming out of lurking just to spill some random thoughts:

• I think the fact that Ha Na confronts Joon all the time shows a kind of strength, she is also confronting her feelings in order to work through them, even though she runs the risk of getting hurt / crying each time. She's not afraid to feel, in other words. I feel that Joon deals with his feelings a different way. First he tried to deflect his feelings by saying he was playing with her, then he tried to bury his feelings saying, let's break up and not see each other again. It seems like he doesn't want to feel -- he doesn't want to risk getting hurt, even a little bit, and he doesn't want Ha Na to be hurt either, but of course we all know that when you open yourself up to love, there's always the risk of getting hurt. They both deal with their feelings in totally different ways.

• Ha Na is so unlike Joon's mom who is so terribly insecure and feels threatened by Ha Na's mom that she does childish, emotional things like slapping her, and throwing water in her face, or she does petty stuff like using her influence to get Ha Na's mom fired from her job. Plus she thinks that Joon's dad is trying to take Joon away from her. (She always seems to think it's about her, doesn't she?) Even though she appears strong, Joon's mom is actually quite weak, but good at covering up her weaknesses with her actions.

• Ha Na wants to be happy of course, but she said previously that her mom's happiness is more important than her own. Now she is eating her words, and is conflicted. How could anyone be happy knowing that they might be causing someone else unhappiness (directly or indirectly)? She expressed something to this effect to Sun Ho.
  • Seriously, I don't know how both couples could be happy unless the relationships are accepted all around. There's opposition coming from different people. I hope the writers and/or PD are smart enough to sort this out. If anything, I would love to see Joon's mom end up with Chang Ho, since she seems to open up to him a lot -- plus he's the only other C'est La Vie guy who isn't attached. (Don't know if this will happen, though.)  I would also love to see Mi Ho with rocker guy Jun Seol (?), mainly because Ha Na doesn't need yet ANOTHER guy interested in her. She's got enough issues with just the one (Joon).

Looking forward to next week already! BTW, whoever was asking, I saw on AsianWiki and Wikipedia and KoreanDrama.org that this show is 20 episodes long. So that means we got 6 more to go!

Guest ibtissam22

love rain ep 13 eng sub here

http://www.kimchidramas.net/2012/05/love-rain-episode-13.html

http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/love-rain-episode-13/

Archived