[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

nus711 ~ thanks for the fmv, it was nicely done and heartbreaking watching it

. . . its less that 11 hours before episode 13 . . .

. . . gonna bide time with watching this (i don't know if this was posted here before but i'm posting it again) -> BTS couch smack kiss . . . :wub: i just love JGS and Yoona having fun in this video

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There you go Full Love Rain OST :)

thank you so much :D

Love Rain EP.13 Spoiler!

*quoted image*

cr:사랑비 kr

I wonder what does that mean....... :unsure:

I really hope this means they are back together! but from the preview seen for episode 13, i wonder what hana's reaction would be when joon admits that professor suh is indeed his father! WAHHHHH!!! I cant wait for next week's episode!

Spoiler pics from media...

574912390.jpg?key=16001070

574912512.jpg?key=16001067

574912560.jpg?key=16001067

574931360-90091a0fd22c079873f662f65841b4e5.4fa741b8-scaled.jpg

Jang Geun Suk ‘Essence of Love Drama’ Acting Critically Acclaimed

The meticulous emotional acting by Jang Geun Suk who is starring in KBS drama “Love Rain” is critically acclaimed by the audience.

Jang Geun Suk naturally interprets the character of rough and gentle evil man “Seo Joon,” he uses one line to express the hurt suffered since young to now from the family, and in the happy period and parting scenes with Ha Na (YoonA), he expresses the change of emotion in great detail, allowing viewers to go deeper into the plot.

In particular, whenever he interprets the complex feelings of “Seo Joon,” his meticulous breathing, gestures, eyes are perfectly manifested.

574930686.jpg?key=500766

The production team of “Love Rain” said, “Jang Geun Suk perfectly demonstrates the emotional play with a variety of pain, which is both happy and sad when falling into love. Nobody can replace Jang Geun Suk to play the role of ‘Seo Joon,’ in the remaining plot, the emotional acting of Jang Geun Suk will shine even more, please looking forward to it.”

Source: http://dramahaven.com/jang-geun-suk-essence-of-love-drama-acting-critically-acclaimed/#ixzz1u9R5eSsr

The meticulous emotional acting by Jang Geun Suk who is starring in KBS drama “Love Rain” is critically acclaimed by the audience.

Jang Geun Suk naturally interprets the character of rough and gentle evil man “Seo Joon,” he uses one line to express the hurt suffered since young to now from the family, and in the happy period and parting scenes with Ha Na (YoonA), he expresses the change of emotion in great detail, allowing viewers to go deeper into the plot.

In particular, whenever he interprets the complex feelings of “Seo Joon,” his meticulous breathing, gestures, eyes are perfectly manifested.

*quoted image*

The production team of “Love Rain” said, “Jang Geun Suk perfectly demonstrates the emotional play with a variety of pain, which is both happy and sad when falling into love. Nobody can replace Jang Geun Suk to play the role of ‘Seo Joon,’ in the remaining plot, the emotional acting of Jang Geun Suk will shine even more, please looking forward to it.”

Source: http://dramahaven.com/jang-geun-suk-essence-of-love-drama-acting-critically-acclaimed/#ixzz1u9R5eSsr

Despite the low ratings, i am really happy that he chooses Love Rain. It is a drama that showcases his acting. I know he selected Love Rain as his next work because he wanted to challenge himself to act as Seo In Ha, but i must say Seo Joon is the one that i am really impressed maybe because of the emotional turmoils the character needs to go through.

Despite the low ratings, i am really happy that he chooses Love Rain. It is a drama that showcases his acting. I know he selected Love Rain as his next work because he wanted to challenge himself to act as Seo In Ha, but i must say Seo Joon is the one that i am really impressed maybe because of the emotional turmoils the character needs to go through.

nus711 ~ ^_^ i totally agree . . . and he is really amazing the way he convey all the feelings of his character . . . on how in love he is and how much it hurts him to break up with the one he loves . . . his facial expressions and actions conveyed it all . . . that when you watch him, you also felt hurt for him :(

prettyoungthing ~ nice pictures :)

Guest omgitscrystal

more LR Teasers 

*quoted image*

THIS IS SOMETHING . Hye Jung and Tae Sung ?

*quoted image*

photos from @mylovekbs

Oh gosh, the Hye Jung-TaeSung-Joon picture makes me worried. I know Hye Jung owns a company (something like that) and her fashion shows(?) will take place in Tae Sung's hotel. I don't know what will happen but I know it'll add more conflict onto Joon-Hana relationship. Can anyone guess? I'm not good with guessing storylines hahaha.

The second picture of Hana and Joon sitting in the train makes me think that there won't be a reunion.... Guess they've decided to break up even after Hana found out about their parents being lovers...

Guest mind.love

I can't wait for Episode 13! Its finally here. YAH!

Thanks to everyone for posting the spoiler pictures.

Guest prettyoungthing

REVIEWS from DRAMAFEVER

So Excited!

Omg i just can't wait till the rest come up yet it will get sadder through the whole drama Ahhh hurry and get all the episodes i can't wait anymore!

AMAZING!

i love love this show!! i started off sooo good and its getting better i cant wait for the next episode. they 70s era was so awesome

. . . less than 5 hours to go til EPISODE 13 . . .

. . . i'm getting more and more anxious about what's going to happen . . . will they really break up? or will they not? . . . will the parents continue to hold on to each other hands? or let go? . . . ahhhh, i can't begin what to think anymore . . . it seems that the writer always give me unpredictable turns and twist on this drama . . . and by looking at the spoiler pics - a lot of possibilities can either go the right way or parting ways for SJ and Hana . . .

THANKS to ibtissam22, lyra and nileyfan1 for the spoiler pics ^_^

Guest omgitscrystal

Hye Jung may later on discovers that Tae Sung have special interest to Hana thus creating more stir :o

from 서준 parody account :

This is how they engineered 서준 Seo Jun's hair on @ASiaPrince_JKS.

*quoted image*

Hmm rather true. Do you think that HJ will find out about Hana-Joon relationship even if they don't have a reunion? I'm trying to guess if HJ would break Hana-Joon or Hana-TS in the future. But that depends on who Hana goes with in the upcoming episodes.

Guest DorkDork

Hmm rather true. Do you think that HJ will find out about Hana-Joon relationship even if they don't have a reunion? I'm trying to guess if HJ would break Hana-Joon or Hana-TS in the future. But that depends on who Hana goes with in the upcoming episodes.

I think that camera shot that SJ took in Hana's bedroom maybe something important for the future?

I'm also sad that the rating is low. If only I'm Korean and residing in Korea, I'll tell to all my friends, all my relatives and to my neighborhood to watch this drama. What happened to most fans of Yoona and Jan Seung Geuk? Why are they not supporting this drama? I feel sorry for these Yoona and JSG..

To all my Korean co-viewers of this drama. Please make others to support this very nice drama.

watching streaming right now .....

In Ha's proposal made me cry! :wub::tears: ... OMG those oldies look cute singing together like that even though they are out of sync! :P LOL ... the younger versons sing 1000x better! :rolleyes:

Hye Jung is such a richard simmons ... no wonder her face is all bloated and face lifted ... fits her character! Maybe she never finished college because she acts sooo uneducated ... no manners at all <<< reaction from the preview! :crazy:

Archived