[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I have to admit, I'm getting more and more addicted towards love Rain compare to the other dramas that currently airing. I normally do not watch raw (because I think it's a waste of time coz I have to watch again for the second time with sub by this time the suspense is already over and it would not feel as good as watching 1st time with sub).. Anyway I can't wait to see Hana and SJ so end up watching raw up till 2.30 am in the morning (Now I am sleepy, can barely open my eyes).

I love this new and fresh relationship when everything is out in the open (unlike the usual KD which sometime may take up to the 58th episodes (if it's a 60 episode drama) for the guy/girl to confess . I love that SJ didn't hide his feeling :wub:

Winter sonata was the reason for my KD craze... it's been 10 years now and WS still a sentimental value to me. I miss these type of drama (Autum, Spring Waltz, Summer scent) where everything is beautiful (lotsa metaphor), great shot and romantic scenery. though LR is not as 'slow' or as 'beautiful' or as 'sentimental' compare to the others, it's still have somewhat same almost similar feeling to the other 4 season drama (I likeeeeeeeeeeeeee this type of dramas/movie - like The Classic err.. but I have to admit... I hate most of the endings - PD won't leave you at peace... there will always be something "wrong" with the ending like someone became blind or die or paralysed or blind ... and ^_^ ... Blind is the most favourite ending for this type of drama... Why? I don't know... you tell me ^_^ .

So I guess someone will also die in LR and my guess it's YH, I have very strong feeling about this. IH and Yh will not get married they will sacrifice again and this time for their children (no love is greater than a father and mother love). I am a mother and I am sure that I will sacrifice myself for the sake of my children so I think it is the same for IH and Yh

If they do get married, they are selfish (Sorry, Mianhe.. this is just my opinion - don't throw stones at me :tears: ), they have suffered and they should know that their children will also go through the same thing they went through.

I think SJ did not tell Hana the real reason because I think he think (kekekekekeke I am a psychic :lol:) it would be easier to forget him if he was the reason for the breakup. It’s easier to accept the breakup this way compare to they were "forced" to breakup. Like what happen to the elder couple. May be he can convinced Hana that his heart change long before he knew about their parents first love.

It’s different, you know, between getting dumped and being ‘force’ to break up.

BTW - If anyone read until this sentence - :o you wasted your time... like err 10 minutes? :lol::lol::lol: .......

... a newbie here but I've been following all previous posts and the drama.

Just thinking out loud, as manipulative as Hye Jung is, what if (a lucratative chance "what if") In Ha is NOT the biological father of Seo Jun? There are so many unanswered questions but I'm loving the drama despite the ratings.

... a newbie here but I've been following all previous posts and the drama.

Just thinking out loud, as manipulative as Hye Jung is, what if (a lucratative chance "what if") In Ha is NOT the biological father of Seo Jun? There are so many unanswered questions but I'm loving the drama despite the ratings.

Hehehehehe... already laughing at the answer I am gonna type.

Well, then the biological father must have the same feature/face with In Ha... or :o may be because HJ is soooooooooooo crazy of IH the feature so sorta embedded onto SJ .. kekekekke..

Hahaha – Please forgive me for laughing at the idea... :P

I believe IH is the real father of SJ (that the reason JGS acted in as father and son because they need the same face).

I read somewhere that it is suppose to be a 24 eps drama and the elder love story should take up to 6th episode but with the low rating they need to quickly bring in the “new generation” story. So I think this is where the missing part is... I mean how IH and HJ got married? And I believe it’s a short gun marriage.

HJ was pregnant with IH child so no choice he had to get married to her thinking that eventually he might love her... Errr... with such character who can love HJ??????

How can HJ end up pregnant with IH child? This has to be – IH was drunk and then HJ took advantage of the whole situation and slept with IH and she was lucky (kekekekek one time can already got pregnant Wahhhh!!! :w00t: ).

Guest mind.love

Episode 12 was quite depressing for me. But I was surprised how much SJ and Hana still had a lot of interaction. It was unusual in kdrama. But I love it. They dealt with it head on and not in circles. I love Hana' spirit to fight for SJ and her. That she didn't totally brought his bull about him feeling nothing even when it hurts to confront about it. 

Love Rain Fighting!

Ok, we have like 8 more eps to go.... so what’s going to happen? They almost cover everything for the last 12 episodes.. and in eps 13 and 14 – Hana will know about their parents relationship.

(I wonder if JGS hates Hana’s Mom cause she’s the reason for his “unhappiness”, she’s the reason for his parents to breakup – err should I say – indirect reason?).

I predict that

Eps 13 – Hana learned about the truth and give up her love for her mother sake. JGS has already gave up so no more question about it. IH and YH unsure of their children relationship and how “far” they has progressed.

Eps 14 - Both Hana and SJ will be in depressed mode, Sunbae start to pursue Hana, SJ tries to forget Hana and became more angrier and will take out on everyone. Hana will try to move out?

Eps 15 – Parents so in love, getting ready to get married. Hana and SJ still in depress mode.

Eps 16 – Errr... I don’t know what will happen.. ^_^ and there’s like 4 more episodes????????

BTW – I so so so so love JGS hair, I so so so soooooooo love JGS clothes.... I love his body (I don’t know why lately I kinda love man with less muscle... no six pack :wub:... 0 – they look younger without all the muscles)...

Ok, we have like 8 more eps to go.... so what’s going to happen? They almost cover everything for the last 12 episodes.. and in eps 13 and 14 – Hana will know about their parents relationship.

(I wonder if JGS hates Hana’s Mom cause she’s the reason for his “unhappiness”, she’s the reason for his parents to breakup – err should I say – indirect reason?).

I predict that

Eps 13 – Hana learned about the truth and give up her love for her mother sake. JGS has already gave up so no more question about it. IH and YH unsure of their children relationship and how “far” they has progressed.

Eps 14 - Both Hana and SJ will be in depressed mode, Sunbae start to pursue Hana, SJ tries to forget Hana and became more angrier and will take out on everyone. Hana will try to move out?

Eps 15 – Parents so in love, getting ready to get married. Hana and SJ still in depress mode.

Eps 16 – Errr... I don’t know what will happen.. ^_^ and there’s like 4 more episodes????????

BTW – I so so so so love JGS hair, I so so so soooooooo love JGS clothes.... I love his body (I don’t know why lately I kinda love man with less muscle... no six pack :wub:... 0 – they look younger without all the muscles)...

we are only half way. i think the drama is 24 episodes. hope the writernim does not take the story round and round and round ............... boring the fans. already the rating is low. i dont want it to go worse. till now the story is going well and hope he dont drag new love line or new characters into the story.

love rain fighting!!!!!!!

Joon broke up with HaNa because he feels burden by the loyalty he owes his mother. Even though he knows she is wrong and his dad deserves to be happy, he can't let his mother find out that the woman he loves is the daughter of the woman his mother hates so much. fury.gif

I think it's only partly than Joon broke up because of his mother. I think what he did, he chose what he thought a way to make it easier for both parties.

His parents situation and Hana's mom situation are too entangled and complicated for a future together with Hana. But still, he didn't give her up even when he knew all that. Not until Hana said her mother's happiness more important than her own. Only then he finally gave up and initiated the break up. I think he knew right then that with their situation, she would have to break up their relationship sooner or later for her mom's happiness sake... so why not break it up sooner, when later their feelings might have become too deep.

I wonder what if Hana said her happiness is just as important as her mom's... what would Joon do. Would he ask her to fight for their future together?

If the PD has his way and make the 70s part as long as he had planned, maybe I'd have more attachment to In Ha and Yoon Hee story... but right now, my loyalty is to Joon-Hana couple :P If Yoon Hee is In Ha's first love, Hana is also Joon's first love. If In Ha and Yoon Hee deserved their chance to see their love until the end, so do Joon and Hana. I'm looking forward to how the writer would solve this...

My prediction is that Yoon Hee would die at the end. And In Ha would die with her (since he said maybe a happy person is one who can live and die with the person he/she loves). I wish Hye Jung would die too somehow and leave the road open for the kids to be together :P

Pics from KBS

571558053.jpg?key=740493

571558033.jpg?key=740492

571558036.jpg?key=660992

Hehehehehe... already laughing at the answer I am gonna type.

Well, then the biological father must have the same feature/face with In Ha... or :o may be because HJ is soooooooooooo crazy of IH the feature so sorta embedded onto SJ .. kekekekke..

Hahaha – Please forgive me for laughing at the idea... :P

I believe IH is the real father of SJ (that the reason JGS acted in as father and son because they need the same face).

I read somewhere that it is suppose to be a 24 eps drama and the elder love story should take up to 6th episode but with the low rating they need to quickly bring in the “new generation” story. So I think this is where the missing part is... I mean how IH and HJ got married? And I believe it’s a short gun marriage.

HJ was pregnant with IH child so no choice he had to get married to her thinking that eventually he might love her... Errr... with such character who can love HJ??????

How can HJ end up pregnant with IH child? This has to be – IH was drunk and then HJ took advantage of the whole situation and slept with IH and she was lucky (kekekekek one time can already got pregnant Wahhhh!!! :w00t: ).

Okay, my bad.

I don't think there is any possibility that SJ is not In Ha's son. Although i think the parents deserve to find their happiness, i think it makes more sense for the kids to be together.

I think SJ wanted the break up because of what Ha Na said and also because of his mother. Even though it may seems that he does care about his mother, i think it is quite obvious he loves his mom more than his dad. He told his father that he feels painful seeing his mom get hurt and he also told Sun Ho about his concern about his mother. If he continues to see Ha Na, i am sure his mom will also not approved and will get hurt too.

I don't know how will Ha Na react? I also predict that both of them will decide to end their relationship and not let their parents know. They will try to move on but can't really let go. I am sure their parents will also know about their relationship sooner or later. If so, i am curious how will the parents react? In Ha obviously chose Yoon Hee over SJ since SJ already told him that unless he leaves Yoon Hee, he does not want to see In Ha again. But i think YH most probably will choose HN happiness over herself.

Ahh.....there are so many possibilities......

we are only half way. i think the drama is 24 episodes. hope the writernim does not take the story round and round and round ............... boring the fans. already the rating is low. i dont want it to go worse. till now the story is going well and hope he dont drag new love line or new characters into the story.

love rain fighting!!!!!!!

I think I read somewhere that may be it will only be a 20 eps drama. Seriously I wonder what the writer gonna come up with the rest of the episode so far I love everyone it's not draggy at all (but to tell you the truth I kinda hate HJ scenes - urggghhhh!!) will there be another time travel (I mean when Hana and SJ get slightly older?)

Okay, my bad.

Oh Dear, I hope I didn't offend you :sweatingbullets: ... BTW - In korean drama you can think anything... so it's not wrong to think that maybe IH is not SJ biological father. I hope you would post more about what you think... I like reading all possibilities. It's not your bad but my bad

I am soo looking forward to Hana's scenes with the Rocker dude aka guy somehow similar to Song Samdong :P. i think he will be all lovey dovey around her and richard simmons the H3LL out of SJ :P. So looking forward to that. He is really really cute haha. And it would be very nice if they were having a party or so where Hana sits between TaeSung and Rocker dude and SJ across them dying with jealousy ;)

I hope this drama is 24eps instead of 20 (but I am afraid they will cut it to 20 eps if it is 24 eps, just like what Channel A did to Kpop ultimate survival, the drama has become a rubbish, so so sad, cuz all of the fans were/are so disappointed). Hence I hope it will turn the same with this one.

Till now I have never been satisfied with a drama who is shooting live. They start very good but they disappoint towards the end. Thats why old drama;s have still their sparks.

Guest mannie

guys, does anyone know where i could find the soft subs for this drama? except from darksmurf... thanks a million.

Hi, try krdrama.org. They're quite decent.

Guest prettyoungthing

Jang Geun Suk-YoonA vs Jung Jin Young-Lee Mi Sook Love Duel

Read more: http://asian-drama.o.../#ixzz1tiEur7Hh

Facing with the fateful love, two pairs of lovers begin to show difference in future direction. The love of Jang Geun Suk and YoonA is heartbreaking, while the love of Jung Jin Young and Lee Mi Sook is beginning to see the light.

In the episode 12 of KBS’s “Love Rain” aired on May 1st, 2012, Joon (Jang Geun Suk) learns that Ha Na (YoonA) truly hopes that her mother Yoon Hee (Lee Mi Sook) and In Ha (Jung Jin Young) can be happy, and choose to break up with Ha Na. Facing with the sudden break up, Ha Na couldn’t accept it, and is in endless pain. Joon also says words which are completely different with his heart, hurting Ha Na even more.

Joon who hugs the asleep Ha Na tightly says against his heart, “Really, I don’t have anymore feelings. Don’t bother me, don’t force me to treat you worse. Let’s end it.” In the final part of episode, Yoon Hee and In Ha appears opposite of Joon and Ha Na couple, by contrast, the break up of Joon and Ha Na is even more

loverain-2-love-lines.jpg

via bntnews

:)On a personal note, i'm having a blast reading your predictions as to the ending. It makes this thread lively as ever with your exchange of ideas :P

Can anyone make a trans of this please :)

http://news.nate.com/view/20120502n08548

I think it speaks of Episode 12 & YoonA's character. Thanks.

Guest QueChill

they were so many prediction... :sweatingbullets:

i think on ep 13...

Hana&SJ will completely break up...Hana will move out..TaeSung will try to pursue Hana...

the rocker dude will meet Hana again...

but i still want to watch interaction Hana with SJ + SH... :w00t:

This week episode was so hearthbreaking tears.gif

hana really makes me cry, and suddenly i realize that it's already ep 12. still half way to go,and it will end,,,tears.gif, i still want to watch love Rain..sad.gif. sj and hana are so sweet.....wub.gif

Hope that the parent sacrifice for the children phew.gif. yeah, I like in ha and yoon hee reunite, but as the young one biggrin.gif

Love Rain Fighting !!!

Archived