[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Guest ibtissam22

omg i just wake up and saw the news about Jang Geun-suk had a car accident i hope he is ok

Jang Geun-suk had a car accident. But he rushed back to 'Love Rain' filming venue aft getting treatment in the hospital

cr imwhywhy

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg i just wake up and saw the news about Jang Geun-suk had a car accident i hope he is ok

cr imwhywhy

Yes, they were driving at 3am because they have filming call at 7am in the morning at Seoul. Read from the translation that his manager was also very tired and they met with a car accident perhaps due to lack of sleep. They almost fell off the cliff if not for the railing. He had bruises and cuts but so far nothing too serious and had went to the hospital for a quick clean up of the wounds. He went back to film Love Rain now and will go for a more thorough check up tomorrow

I am glad he is not too badly hurt and he can still jokes in the twitter and comfort his manager that it is alright since they bought insurance. Korea artistes seems to have a lot of car accidents. The idea of filming at the same time when the drama is broadcasting is really not a very good thing for all the staffs. They are all so tired.

Guest prettyoungthing

YoonA w/ Kim Shi Hoo Filming BTS!!!

To prepare for EPISODE 11 & 12

WATCH EPISODE 9 & 10 w/ ENGSUB

EPISODE 9

EPISODE 10

REVIEWS:

Keeping me on edge

I can't wait to see what happens next. Sigh, this drama is just... The parents meet again and that spark is still there (tears) how will that turn out? I really want to see how they play out the rivalry(ies) for the ending. I love how they seemilessly move the plot along and the difference between the 'parents' and 'kids' relationship. The way Jang Geun Suk and Yoona play(ed) both their roles is amazing giving how different the personalities of each role was. I know heartbreaks are sure to come. Hopefully they keep surprising me and continue making me fall in love with such a wonderful drama.

<33333

Omo! It brought me happiness!!! :D This is just amazing to watch. The story is much much better and it is really growing on progress! I love it. Team Ha Na and Joon<3

I cannot believe the ratings!

What in the world is going on in Korea that makes the ratings so bad there for this show? I think this show is up against Fashion King in its time slot, but I'm not sure. Anyway, I love this drama! Its more unpredictable than other current dramas, like Fashion King and Rooftop Prince (although I'm enjoying those, too). Besides, I can't get that happy Love Like Rain song out of my head. ♫♪ 천천히 다가가♫♪... I STILL hope the ratings for this in Korea go up. OH!!! And that kiss Joon put on HaNa is the way you do it. Yeah, that's the biznezz! Lol. I'm also glad they developed the difference between the younger generation's personalities and the older ones' so well. They really needed to clarify how different they are really well since they're played by the same people at various points. Well done!

CUTE <3

One OF a KIND! It has great chemistry, good plot & story. EVERY episode is WORTH watching. A drama people can relate to. ITS just a drama FULL of ROMANCE/COMEDY/LOVE/& CUTENESS like OVERLOAD of CUTENESS!! <<3 love it

I hope that in the upcoming episodes it will shift back to the 70's and show how everyone's lives changed after Kim Yoon Hee left to the states. Plus, I want to see how In Ha & Hye Jung got together. I doubt it but I think it will be really interesting if the show goes back and forth w/ the 70's & the present. At least, give us more flashback of the 70's.. even it it's only one scene..

Guest DorkDork

I hope that in the upcoming episodes it will shift back to the 70's and show how everyone's lives changed after Kim Yoon Hee left to the states.  Plus, I want to see how In Ha & Hye Jung got together.  I doubt it but I think it will be really interesting if the show goes back and forth w/ the 70's & the present.  At least, give us more flashback of the 70's.. even it it's only one scene..

I don't think they will do flashbacks. I wish too as it seems PD had to cut away many scenes because he needed to fasten up the story.vicx.gif

Guest prettyoungthing

[27.04.2012] Love Rain’s open press conference at Sangsu-dong

http://jangkeunsukforever.com/?p=12405

On 27 April at 11 am in Korea, many Japanese tourists gathered in the vicinity of Mapao, Sangsu-dong, Seoul to catch a glimpse of the filming venue of Keun-chan, Jang Keun Suk. They could not move close to him, but were still very happy that they saw him.

On 27th morning at Sangsu-dong, KBS 2TV drama “Love Rain” airing on Monday and Tuesday had a open press conference at their filming venue. The filming cast only had a short sleeping time from when they ended filming at Chuncheon, Kangwon province at 3 am and travelled to Seoul and started their filming in Seoul at 6 am.

At the press conference, JKS mentioned, “Basically, we have started live filming (*broadcast speed caught up with filming speed). Only sleep 2 to 3 hours a day. It feels like a dream when I’m awake.”

At every filming venue, JKS’ Japanese fans can be seen. JKS: “I also don’t know how they know to come here. Many fans are here to tour Korea and coincidentally come across the filming.”

6972705076_de9e3fbaf1_z.jpg

“Regrets low ratings but we are unmoved”

Love Rain started filming in September last year and compared to other mini-dramas, had more time, but because of the background and props change from the 1970s to the modern 2012 period and the need to air sufficient footage weekly, the filming pace is noticeably more tense and stressed. In terms of the quantity of filming, JKS says, “I’m considered number 2. Yoona’s schedule is no joke. To me, it looks like a killing schedule [JKS sticks out tongue].”

The leads Jang Keun Suk and Yoona received favourable reviews for their acting skill, but the viewership ratings are behind MBC’s “Light and Shadow” and SBS’ “Fashion King”. Actors would want to consider viewership. JKS has not spent much thought about this. “During the filming for the 1970s, I’ve gotten closer to Yoona. Everyone is happy on the set, so (we are) resolute in the filming.”

It’s absolutely not easy to express the feelings of the 1970s without having gone through the experience. JKS calls this the “sentimental aesthetics” of the 1970s. In PD Yoon’s words, “throw out the fast-paced and aggressive plot development” – everyone is resolute on this. JKS smiles and says, “(High) ratings involves contradictory twists and turns and exaggerated character, but this time, we want to capture the nature of this drama. Of course there are many regrets, but I am satisfied with the beautiful images.”

JKS: “Please do not excessively expect success of me”

When we hear the name “Jang Keun Suk”, the first thing that comes to mind is “very grandiose”. JKS himself knows this very well. As the image of the actor “Jang Keun Suk” gives people a very strong feeling of an artiste, sometimes JKS feels lost as to how he should continue his path. JKS says, “Seo Jun in 2012 is typical of Jang Keun Suk. Seo Jun feels a bit domineering, but Seo In Ha in the 1970s was completely an innocent youth. My mum saw my character in the 1970s and also said it will be tough. If I want to choose a safe path, I won’t pause to consider image.

Previously, the audience liked actors in their mid-20s to 30. However, recently, especially in family dramas, actors around the age of 25 years old are even more popular with the audience. JKS says laughingly, “There’s Park Yuchun, Lee Seung Gi and brother Ryu Ha In. Previously I was lonely and wanted to have some competition with everyone. Now it’s more interesting with more competitors. I want to share ideas and thoughts of responsibility with peer actors.”

“I hope that everyone does not excessively expect success of me. From the results, the low ratings caused continuous talk about the vast difference in my popularity in Korea and Japan, but to me at 26 years old, how can I have everything? Isn’t the 20s an age of continuous experimentation and awakening? Now I have a drama every year; forever I will keep on challenging myself like this.”

The reason for JKS and Yoona’s passionate kiss at fountain…

JKS answered questions from reporters regarding the kissing scene, and joked that he’s very worried that he will be beaten to death by Sones.

In Love Rain, JKS and Yoona’s kissing scene caused much talk amongst the audience. JKS said, “Seo Jun’s character is that even if he’s sitting quietly, he doesn’t look very cool. The kissing scenes were confirmed before filming, and are passive and lack a sense of reality. It feels too beautified. And Seo Jun’s character is obstinate and direct, hence I adopted an aggressive filming effect.”

7118784509_c2f5a0e221_b.jpg

JKS’ kissing scene with Kim Ha-neul in “You’re my Pet” also caused much talk then. This time obviously JKS is more experienced. JKS starts to joke again, “I heard bells ringing in my ears. Recently I’ve been filming many kissing scenes with seniors; this time, I am the leader in filming with a junior.”

PD Yoon adds, “I’m very satisfied with the acting cast. Although Yoona is a singer, her acting skills are not bad. Hope that we can hear more compliments about the acting skills of the actors.”

OMG!!! i feel so sorry for him. dont worry abt. the netizens. just do your best . JGS fighting!!!!!!!

What’s troubling actor Jang Geun Suk?

20120428_jang_trouble.jpg

What’s troubling actor, Jang Geun Suk these days?

At the young age of 26, Jang Geun Suk has already achieved so much in life. He has become a huge star, known throughout every corner of Asia. The public have praised him as the top Hallyu star who conquered Japan. With such a strong image and reputation, it’s only expected that high expectations would follow suit. However, low ratings in Jang Geun Suk’s latest drama seems to drawing much criticism from the public. Jang Geun Suk has addressed this issue in his latest interview.

On April 27th, Jang Geun Suk had an interview session at the filming location of ‘Love Rain‘, where he shared his thoughts about the drama’s poor ratings and what not. During the interview, he honestly expressed, “I wish people would stop expecting me to always achieve success“.

“I’ve never been too concerned about the poor ratings while filming the drama, thus far. The shootings are fun and it’s enjoying to work with the staff, that I’m not bothered even if the ratings are bad. One thing that I really want to say is…I wish people didn’t give me the pressure by always expecting me to achieve success. I know that there have been a lot of talks about the poor ratings, but I am only 26 years old. Do I have to obtain everything? I think that I’m at the stage where I can experiment and experience failures. Right now, I’m experiencing failures and freshly starting new challenges“, he said.

On this day’s interview, Jang Geun Suk stressed that although, people consider him as the top hallyu star, he has much to learn and experience.

Source + Photos: Osen

cr: allkpop

Guest Altheaa

CUTE <3

One OF a KIND! It has great chemistry, good plot & story. EVERY episode is WORTH watching. A drama people can relate to. ITS just a drama FULL of ROMANCE/COMEDY/LOVE/& CUTENESS like OVERLOAD of CUTENESS!! <<3 love it

agree with you .. after TMTETS ... this is the drama that can captivate me the most :wub:

the 70's episodes a bit too slow, to the point of boring .. but once the "modern day" begins i'm totally hooked with Ha Na and Joon .. loving it !!! 

Hello :)

Newbie here:) I started watching this drama because a lot of people were talking about how the ratings were really bad and lately Ive been watching drama's with low ratings and its actually good drama :) I didnt really want to watch this because of Yoona I dont know why but dont really care for her. However I really really really like JGS and I love all the drama he's in so I started watching it yesterday. To be honest the 1-4 episode was really boring but after episode 4 I was hooked and now I cant wait for episode 11 and now I love both JGS and Yoona chemistry their really cute together.

Just read this :(

Jang Geun Suk Involved in a Big Car Accident, to Cancel April 30 Drama Filming

by: jbarky on Apr 29, 2012

38676015720e6cda172fe0e457214b86_large.jpg

Due to a car accident that occurred on April 29, it looks like Jang Geun Suk will not be filming “Love Rain” on April 30.

On April 29, Jang Geun Suk was going back to Seoul after the filming for “Love Rain” around 5am. Around Yeoju in Gyeonggi province, Jang Geun Suk’s car ran into the guardrail. The car was partially destroyed.

Jang Geun Suk did not take a complete medical exam and continued on to the next filming set. Jang Geun Suk is very tired because of his killer schedule. Although he did not have serious injuries after the car accident, he had bruises all over his body.

Jang Geun Suk will not appear film “Love Rain” on April 30. A representative stated, “Jang Geun Suk will not film today on April 30. After discussing with the production team, Jang Geun Suk will take a break in order to heal and pushed back filming.”

A representative of Jang Geun Suk stated on April 29, “It was actually a good thing that the car ran into the guardrail because right next was a cliff. The parts of the car fell out completely, but people were not hurt.”

Jang Geun Suk posted a picture of the smashed car on twitter with the caption, “The Asian prince lives again. Who am I, and where am I? Even among all of that, I tried to survive… I am Geun jjang who is complaining about my pain.”

. . . B) hmmmm, less than 10 hours in counting til episode 11 . . . "patience . . . patience . . . patience" - making a mantra in my mind . . .

. . . ^_^ better tune in to the OST to make time pass by a little bit faster . . .

. . . turning on my ionair.tv ~ and look what is being shown on kbs 2 :w00t: LR ep.9 on rerun? . . . hmmmm, i didn't notice this weeks before now :blink:

[quote name='sakki ^_^' date='30 April 2012 - 04:39 AM' timestamp='1335757173' post='17744588']

. . . B) hmmmm, less than 10 hours in counting til episode 11 . . . "patience . . . patience . . . patience" - making a mantra in my mind . . .

. . . ^_^ better tune in to the OST to make time pass by a little bit faster . . .

Archived