[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Guest prettyoungthing

Much as people wants to discredit her, Love Rain will speak for YoonA's brilliance in acting and solidified by reviews from viewers:

Yoona is continuing to be praised for her acting in Love Rain, and just today there was another article about how the 5% rating does not do the drama justice, and Yoona's natural acting is one of the highlights to watch out for. It really can be seen how Yoona is being recognised as an 'actress', not just an idol-turned-actress, and Love Rain is helping her acting be reappraised by the public who previously brushed her off as just another idol trying to act. I can see Yoona's future as an actress is bright.

Every positive review that comes out for love rain, it never misses to give recognition and compliment for YoonA's believable and almost natural portrayal of Jung Hana.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prettyoungthing

I hope someone translates this article, it speaks of YoonA's acting blush.gif

http://news.nate.com/view/20120425n19808

On ‘Love Rain,’ Jang Keun Suk is an evil spirit

April 25, 2012 6:30 pm dkrogers

2012042515264981025_2.jpg

Jang Keun Suk has come to life again.

Jang is getting a lot of attention from in and outside of Korea, including Japan, by appearing on KBS’s series Love Rain as a lead actor. But the audience rating fell under what was expected.

The series received single digit audience rating and placed at the bottom among other TV dramas airing at the same time. The series, composed of 20 episodes, aired 10 episodes so far. The average audience rating is 5.0 percent, which is very disappointing result. MBC’s series Light and Shadow, received 20 percent of the average audience rating and ranked first.

Love Rain is about a man and woman who shared unfulfilled love in the 70s will fall in love each other in 2012. Jang is playing the double role from the 70s and in 2012.

Some people say the series is old-fashioned and some people say that Jang looks awkward acting a model student in the 70s.

However, the officials for the series are consenting to the reviews. They were supposed to air 5 to 6 episodes featuring the 70s but they only aired 4 episodes. From the 5th episode, Jang and SNSD’s Yoona are performing modern characters.

In the 70s, Jang played the classic guitar and studied hard. But in 2012, he transformed into a licentious photographer saying, “I can attract any girls in three seconds if I want to.” People say Jang has come to life again. He is playing the role of an arrogant and menace icon who can kill people with words.

He says, “No one made my heart flutter but I like you. So you have to be my girlfriend.” His obstinate love captured Yoona in the series.

A spokesperson for the series says, “We consented to the audience saying the 70s is old fashioned and boring. So we jumped into 2012, where Jang can show off his charms.”

Even though Jang is showing off his evil spirit, the audience is hardly changing their minds. The low audience rating makes the officials draw a deep breath.

2012042515264981025_1.jpg

EPISODE #9 w/ ENGSUB

http://www.kimchidramas.net/2012/04/love-rain-episode-9.html

Anonymous: omg yoona is a terrible kisser lmao

You take that back. You take that back right now…Actually, if you look at her character, she played the kiss scene perfectly. Hana is a naive innocent girl who doesn’t know wtf to do with Joon’s feelings for her.

shinester 4 hours ago

i loveee this drama! big improvement from yoona's other dramas~

i didnt know love rain had such low ratings o___o it's like number 2 on mysoju and youtube views are so high tho... D;

am i the only one still wishing for yoona to be with sun ho? i think they look good together.. hehe

Am i hallucinating? Really? This is like the first time i read an article in this site ---> http://www.allkpop.com/2012/04/love-rain-full-length-ost-album-released where there are more positive comments than negative involving Yoongie :w00t:

this drama makes u breathless with all those cute scenes between HN-SJ, and mature love track of IH-YH. even the cinematography is just flawless and so eye catching.All the 4 main characters never leave any stone unturned to flutter our hearts, sooth our eyes. Each of them hav their own x factors and all the actors are bang on with their acting, expressions. I cant believe how low ratings for such a marvelous story, concept and superb cast n crew. Bt stil i love this show frm the bottom of my heart.

Guest prettyoungthing

Drama Rating: Show on April 24th (Lights and Shadows, Fashion King & Love Rain)

Overall Ranking: Lights and Shadows (1), Fashion King (11)

MBC’s “Lights and Shadows” and KBS’s “Love Rain” showed improvement in average viewership rating.

Source: AGB Nielsen Media Research

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on April 25th, MBC’s “Lights and Shadows” scored 23.6% in episode 44, the rating bounced back by 1.9% from previous episode. KBS’s “Love Rain” also improve in average viewership rating when scored 5.6% in episode 12, the rating slightly increased by 0.4% from previous episode. However, SBS’s “Fashion King” faced a decline in rating collection when received 9.4% in episode 12, the rating was dropped by 0.6% from previous episode.

Its actually the same article, the difference is how it is presented :D

Guest neeras

Hi Everyone,

Love Rain Episode 10 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

loveRain.jpg

Love Rain Episode 10 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4348-love-rain-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about

FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

OMGOMGOMGOMG ...O...M..G.... Arrghhhhhhhhhhhh......

I love love love love loooooooooooooooove eps 9 and 10.... THE BEST KISS SCENE EVAHHHH... Daebakkk.... my God I soooooooo love JGS.. OMGGGGGGG........

I am squelling in delight..... Love love loveeeeeeeeee both Hana and Seo Jun......

i am not wrong to give this drama a chance... Been following the drama silently... I have faith in JGS and he always never fail to excite me.. OMG his smile is so so so sweet....

please dear God even though the rating low... Please pleaseeeee have some mercy and let them have some return.. Maybe it will do well outside Korea... I pray that it will do well outside Korea... Hwaiting ......

Gonna watch eps 10 again and again and agaiiinnnn and again.... Sweet sweet and so real... The sms scene.. daebakkkkkkk...

Guest DorkDork

For anyone who has any interest in JUNG HANA's dorky fashion, you can visit this blog. For that HANA look, its NOT cheap!!

http://tensionup-gg.tistory.com/tag/윤아 sweatingbullets.gif

Guest Tarits

I am based in Los Angeles and I am following this drama. Not initially but then finishing the episodes of the two other dramas I follow, I got curious & watched the first episode. It was so-so to me only. But in the 2nd episode, I got hooked! It is my first time to see Yoona and quite honestly,  I was surprised that she can act so well. As for GSeuk, I have always liked him. I have informed my friends to follow this drama. It is light, it has very good music/OST, the actors are perky, the storyline excellent. It makes the viewers feel young & romantic!  I will include Love Rain as among the best dramas in my list for 2012!  Good music, good actors, good storyline, good drama!  Love Rain - fighting!

Guest lukalee

AHHHHH i just saw the Ep 11 preview screenshots - i think JGS and Yoona will sleep together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  tears.gif:tears:tears.gif

SEE HERE! http://goo.gl/T2HOu

640_1335276889.jpg?1335276888http:

thanks for the links...and I don't know how many times I have watched it already, raw, from viki, epdrama, dramacrazy and now dramafever and not to mention the drunk & kiss scene (can't help but repeat those scenes)hahaha....and BTW, nice avatar you got there :)

Archived