[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Annyeong everyone :)

Thanks zengz for sharing the vid on Hana's photoshoot. I'm waiting for someone to share the episode 8 vids.

I hope there are tonite, so sad I cant watch the Livestream tonight. My connection was so bad :(

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -quiescent

Does anyone else really like Sunho? He is such a CUTIE. I can't get over his adorable smiles! :wub:

I'm experiencing the Second Male Lead Syndrome!!

Guest lynn_feb14

How ironic that Hye Jung was the one to tell In Ha that Yoon Hee is alone. I think he thought she was still married & living with her husband. I hope he questions how Hye Jung knows this? *quoted image* And I hope he questions Chang Mo too. 

Ha Na modeling was adorable. *quoted image* 

EDIT: @lynn_feb14 - We don't even know exactly how evil Hye Jung is yet. I still believe she might have played a part in all of them thinking Yoon Hee was dead. *quoted image* But we don't know for sure. 

in my opinion, it's evil enough that she hid the news from IH. Obviously, she does not wish IH to reconcile with YH.

Guest DorkDork

Photos from KBS twitter

http://twitter.com/MyloveKBS

562481450.jpg?key=789443

562501830.jpg?key=793442

562489308.jpg?key=789442

S.Jin (에스진) - 그 애와 나랑은 (Love Rain 사랑비 OST)

http://youtu.be/iV-buvCxI5w

This is such a lovely song~~

The bickering couple today

201204172306221001_1.jpg

Annyeong everyone :)

Thanks zengz for sharing the vid on Hana's photoshoot. I'm waiting for someone to share the episode 8 vids.

I hope there are tonite, so sad I cant watch the Livestream tonight. My connection was so bad :(

http://www.twitvid.com/RTTAE - LOVE RAIN EP 08 FULL

From http://twitter.com/kkabyoon

Guest prettyoungthing

‘Love Rain’ Drawing Attention of Jang Keun Suk-Yoona First Kiss

KBS ‘Love Rain’ revealed a still of kiss scene between Jang Keun Suk and Yoona portraying a quarreling love story.

April 17, 2012 9:39

14830-love-rain-drawing-attention-of-jang-keun-suk-yoona-first-kiss.jpg

KBS ‘Love Rain’ revealed a still of kiss scene between Jang Keun Suk and Yoona portraying a quarreling love story.

‘Love Rain’ is attracting a lot of attention as devilish photographer Suh Joon and positive girl Jung Hana is to portray a sweet first kiss after portraying a quarreling, push and pull relationship.

The scene is when Hana who is drunken starts to reveal her true feeling to Suh Joon and he suddenly brings her into a kiss that brings flutter to her hearts and viewers as well.

‘Love Rain’ in the upcoming eighth episode of Suh Joon is to reveal a ‘reset propose’ for Hana and their first sweet kiss is to air on the ninth episode.

Photo: Yoon's Color

EPISODE 8

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/04/spoilersyoona-proves-too-cute-to-be-sexy-in-love-rain

Guest ladymoon

@ Kumayoo I think YoonHee will be blind, as there is a scene after meeting InHa, she used eye drops.

OMG!!! I can't wait for ep 9. There will be 1 or 2 kiss scenes right? :wub:

From Korea.com ARTICLE LINK

On ‘Love Rain,’ Jang Keun Suk kisses Yoona with love

*quoted image*

Actor Jang Keun Suk and SNSD’s Yoona, who appear on KBS’s Monday-Tuesday series Love Rain, are going to share a kiss.

Jang plays the role of a devilish photographer named Seo Joon and Yoona plays the role of optimistic girl Jung Ha Na. They have been playing hard-to-get in the series but they will finally share first sweet kiss.

Yoona and Jang start talking over a bottle. Like people say one often tells the truth when drunk, Yoona tells Jang her true feeling and Jang gives her a surprise kiss. The scene, which includes Jang and Yoona’s first kiss will make people’s hearts flutter.

In the 8th episode of the series, which will air on April 17, Jang will ask Yoona to start all over again. Jung Jin Young and Lee Mi Sook’s emotional embrace also made people eagerly anticipate the series.

Wow! that is one passionate still photo. Their chemistry is undeniable. The drama is so good, the editing, the directing, the OST and background music. Everything is good. So I don't care about ratings.

I seldom see a drama this good. Often times dramas now a days has a good start then it somehow turns boring halfway through. I've watched Yoona's acting along KSW in Cinderella Man and I can say that she has improved a lot. Her character here fits her well. JGS I can say is a superb actor, just one thing, his wardrobe, It's ok now, but can the stylist give him something more masculine clothes though?

Guest YingYue

Based on this:

- In ha was 23 yrs old and Yoon Hee was 22 yrs old when they fell in love

- Since Jun is 29 years old and his parents have been separated for 10 years, they were married for 19 years! (wow that was a long time!). In Ha married Hye Jung 3 years after Yoon Hee left, a year after he got out of the army (Korean Males are required to serve for two years).

- Yoon Hee either did not get married or gave birth until eight years after she went to the US since Ha Na is 24 years old.

I was doing the calculations in my brain and thought I'd share it here. It helps to understand the story as well.

I just saw the last part of the live streaming .... it sucks that I have to wait 5 more days to see episode 9!!!!!

In Ha và Yoon Hee got divorce when Seo Joon was ten. Therefore, they have been separated for 19 years.

Woah, that is a really COOL MV!! I LOVE THE COLORS and the BGM!!

thank you,

glad u like my MV... ^^

I really love the cinematography for this drama and the setting..

So it's a treat to make a MV for this beautiful drama...

I heard in ep 9 there will be a kiss scene..

In Ha và Yoon Hee got divorce when Seo Joon was ten. Therefore, they have been separated for 19 years.

you mean In Ha and Hye Jung? .... ahhh ok ... i might have misunderstood it on episode 7 when Hye Jung said it has been 10 years. thanks for the correction ... where was it mentioned? :)

Infact the two well made dramas i am watching arent doing well in ratings. But that doesnt mean it is not worth seeing. I love king 2 hearts and love rain , they have beautiful cinematography and wonderful casts. So dont be dis heartened , ratings are just numbers in the long run it will be better to be remembered starring in a quality drama than a what you can call "fad" drama.

omg I'm with you too. currently I only watching Love Rain and King2Hearts and both of this drama didnt do quite justice in the rating part but then ratings definitely didnt stop me from watching it lol :P

I usual lurking this thread, I feel like I want to share my opinion toward the drama getting terrible rating thing too. (sorry for my english)

I don't think the real problem is their oversea marketing that make people don't want to watch the drama. I think the real reason is the female lead, Yoona (no offense to her fans) I have seen her acting from her previous dramas and I don't think she has that ability to carry the first lead role. Yes, she can act but I also think most of SNSD members can act too, I also believe that half of Kpop idols can act, it was part of their training anyways. She was successful with YAMD is not all because of her acting skill but because it's daily drama, the plot is something Ahjumma like, etc. Then she became fist lead for Cinderella Man. What happened? drama got one digit rating throughout 95% of episodes, she got criticized from both netizens and critics A LOT. What i'm saying is, as in SNSD members, she is the worst singer, average dancer, she has the face of korean standard of beauty that's why SM always push her to the front, giving her a chance to act in SM artists's MV since pre-debut. She got to act a lot but her acting skills still has no potential. She is an idol, is here and there but people hardly recognize for her talent, most of news article related her are mostly about her pretty face, skinny body, blah blah. The Love Rain's directer gave so many reasons why he chose JKS, praising him a lot, but he gave a reason why he chose Yoona is because her innocence(?), I mean he barely praises her talent compare to what he did to JKS.

I have nothing against Yoona, but seeing some of you got mad and started blaming this and that for rating is quite unreasonable. Yoona is pretty and innocent but she is not a good actress. Imo her acting skills even below Sooyoung and Yuri, I've read some articles praising Yuri's acting though she just appears a little each episode. I think both Yuri and Sooyoung have potential to carry the first lead role (maybe in the future) but Yoona, if she still want to act without getting much bashing, she better goes back to second role, so her role won't ruin the whole drama much or just being SNSD's image, actually I think she would be more success as a model. :)

I'm sorry but I thought I can accept your opinion on Yoona at first as you mention her acting in YAMD but then all your post is just on you hating Yoona as a SNSD member. Please, I'm also a kpop fan and also a kdrama fan. it's so irrelevant for you to bring an argument on her as SNSD member than Yoona as an actress. somehow I can sense that you didnt even watch her in this drama <_<

For those who love Love Rain OST, there are 2 songs below,

here is the D link..

http://blog.daum.net/darkgray09/74

One of it is the beautiful song sung by 자꾸자꾸 (Again and Again) - 요조

]YT Preview Link

thanks for posting this. Finally the OST song from Yojo is out ^_^

I love this song and after ep7 I wonder when will this song release. glad that it already released.

I love that the OSTs for this drama for now has not disappointing at all. Indeed somehow this drama is having a tough time with domestic viewers but I'm just glad that although main kdrama fans also not interested to watch this drama, the remaining fans like us still give support to this drama.

Maybe this drama needs time for people to digest. I, myself even though I appreciate so much the first 4 episode, I admit that the flow is really slow and I was like really need to watch these episodes when I'm in sober and not in sleepy condition or else I definitely fell asleep. but when ep5 strike in, I was like "Yesss!!! this is just my type of kdrama that i like!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif"

I love the fast pace of the modern era though I still like the beautiful cinematography of the 70s, it's just that the modern make me excited more.

not much to comment on ep8 as I'm not watching it yet. will be right back later after I watch the episode. Going to watch it now ^^

Have a great spazz guys :D

Guest soowara

I don't know if anyone have talk about this before.

Is the Diamond Snow phenomena true or is it just fictional? I've tried to google it but couldnt find any info about it unsure.gif

Sarangbi, jinjja saranghae! wub.gif

Guest Angela_23

wow,seems a good place here.

I usually go to Chinese forum but today I forget to bring my laptop and have to use the computer in the lab which doesn't recognize Chinese

waiting the experimental data is really boring,so I think of coming here

and I find the resources about this drama are rather abundant.

I will come here more in the future.:rolleyes:

Guest prettyoungthing

REVIEWS:

1-4 Skip

I had to skip the 70's romance because I just wasn't all that interested in it. I hear that the cinematography in it was really beautiful though, for those that are interested. From episode 5 and up I really fit the style that I love. Basically a romance in a time frame that I can relate to with characters that I really like.

Fall inlove in just three seconds

i totally fell inlove in this drama in just Three seconds... :) well the tittle makes me love it at first! but as long as you watched the drama... it really good.. and how the story flows is good either,.. the writer is so creative about the drama... which is good! By the way ay the synopsis of drama... is that they fall inlove at the year 1970... but fate broke them apart! but on the 21st century their son and daughter looks like going to continue what they started... :) But i still miss their group!! i like it... looking forward on episode 7... :)

Archived