[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

i think viewers don't trust kbs anymore becasue this year wild romance and dream high have the worst raiting

and about love rain it's just the first episode

actually only KBS weekend drama that doing great surpass 30% rating

AGB Nielsen Korea

Love Rain

1st episode:

Nationwide: 5.8%

Seoul: 6.3 %

source: http://view.heraldm.com/view.php?ud=20120327000070

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sapphirevip

where do u think the subs will be on viki dramacrazy or dramafever?

The channel's blocked on viki because of licensing and dramafever doesn't have this drama so my bet's on dramacrazy maybe until viki gets the licensing.

i can't believe the ratings are so low! damn... i was hoping they'd be higher. but i still can't wait to watch this!

Guest kimmmmy

Seeing all the screencaps are making so so EXCITED. I feel all jumpy and happy looking at them. Thank you all so much for putting in your time to provide us with some screen caps! :D <3 

Is this first episode just all on the parents? When will they start with the kids. I think I'm more interested in the kids now that I think about it because I don't really know what happens to them. I'm more interested to what will happen to the parents as adults, since we all know it didn't work out when they were younger. But of course, we should know the background, so I'm guessing that's why they're showing them when their kids. Not complaining! I'm still loving the cute story between the parents. Hehe. Or I think I'll love it. From the preview, their young love made me giddy and happy...so I'm guessing the whole episode will just make me explode with unicorns and rainbows! wub.gif

"I must say that I agree that this is not your everyday drama. I watched it this morning (so this review comes from someone who has at least seen the first episode and not someone who’s only judging icon_wink.gif)

The pace was slow but this is a melo so the point is to make people really feel the emotions. The drama was also able to successfully showcase the relationship between all the characters and we know from the start what we’ve gotten ourselves into. The main cast seem charming (but I haven’t really gotten attached to any of them yet because of the variety of secondary characters) and it definitely has the PD’s style. The scenes were captured beautifully and even the acting by the two leads was good (you should give it a try if that is what’s stopping you icon_wink.gif)

This is a melo so of course the pace is slow, especially since this is the pilot, but it is receiving good reviews from the Korean press so the ratings should shoot up anytime soon (after starting from such a low it can hopefully only go up from here)

I’ve watched my share of dramas and this story is good enough to keep me wanting for more."

I watched the 1st episode raw (without the English sub) - I love watching K-drama without the subtitle even though I don't understand what they say hahaha so I can appreciate the cinematography, the actors expressions and emotions.

So far, I really enjoy Love Rain. I can already feel the spark between JGS & YA. The pace is slow but this is a melodrama, so I expect it to be slow. The cinematography and the music are beautiful. 

Guest auggiebr

It deserved way better ratings, let's wait and see next episodes. I am sure if it keeps the quality the ratings will increase.

Guest yongseocouple

hello seriously i can predict this drama will be a hit!! hahaha. actually, ive watched a movie which have plot like love rain. and i'll tell you it's a very good movie. and once i read love rain's plot i just knew that they are making the movie into the drama. but i still dont know whether this love rain's ending will be the same as the movie. but overall, the have the same plot.

wanna the movie title? it called The Classic. starred by seong ye jin and joo in seong made in 2002. i'll tell you guys!! you should watch the movie before watch the drama. and instantly, u'll love this drama even moreeeee :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

so this is the cover of the classic 006589%255B1%255D.jpg

sorry for the oot. i just wanna share this to you guys :)

A bit disappointed with the low ratings, but it is not as if i have enjoyed the high ratings korea dramas.

I totally enjoyed this drama. Although the plot is predictable for the 70s, i think the story telling is good. I love the pace of the drama. It is a refreshing change from the typical korea dramas these days.

I have not enjoyed PD Yoon's work after Winter Sonata. But i love this drama. I find JKS character too innocent, even for the 70s. I am not sure if it is realistic, but i still find his actions kind of cute. I love their umbrella scenes.

Looking forward to ep 2 today.

Guest b2stbaaby

I was so excited for this to come out yesterday but then I totally forgot that I need to wait for english subs........ -.-

Oh well, I'm still excited despite the low ratings... it's only the start and I think ratings will definitely pick up later! I've seen stills of yesterdays episode and I agree that the scenery was really pretty, and yoona & jgs also loookk gooood!

Guest veironik9

i am so in love with this drama!!!it is just perfect for me!!! the chemistry between yoona and jang geun suk is just soooooo sweet!!! i love the story and i can't wait to see the second episode!!!this drama is indeed a masterpiece!!!! yoona sooo beautiful and sweet!! her voice melts my heart!!!:wub:  jang geun suk is sooo dreamy!!:wub: ! and i also like kim shi hoo, he is soooo hotttttt!!!!!:wub: love rain fighting!!!!!

I hope someone will give a quick recap of ep.2. I gave up the live stream because it was lagging too much.:tears:

Ratings please increase today so Love Rain's cast will be energized... I'm already reading lots of not so good comments because of the low ratings..:tears:

Love Rain fighting!

Archived