[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Guest nancylee15

JGS must be having a blast since he knows most of the GG girls so he's probably close to Yoona as well...I bet all of them are going to show up on the set and the whole staff is going to go berserk!! I usually don't like to have high expectations but knowing that the PD is the one that created all those wonderful dramas that I love, I do have high hopes for this one. I'm a little nervous with Yoona since JGS is a really great actor but I know that under great direction, she should do well. Can't wait to see an official trailer soon.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest saratoo

Kim Young Kwang to play YoonA’s first love in ‘Love Rain’

kimyoung-gwang.jpg

Actor Kim Young Kwang has confirmed his role as the first love of Girls’ Generation‘s YoonA in the upcoming KBS drama, ‘Love Rain‘.

Kim Young Kwang has become more familiar to the public thanks to his latest drama, ‘Bachelor’s Vegetable Store‘.

He will act in KBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama as ‘Han Tae Sung’, a senior of YoonA’s who’s described to be quiet, but athletic. Kim Tae Sung’s character will be part of the romantic love square involving himself, YoonA, Jang Geun Suk, and Kim Si Hoo.

Kim Young Kwang stated, “It is a honor to work with such a great actors and producers. I will work my best to make this a good production and show a different image to myself. Please cheer me on.”

The drama’s representative stated, “With his tall height and sweet appearance, Kim Young Kwang has been marked as the right person for ‘Han Tae Sung’ right from the planning stages. Since Han Tae Sung is a gentleman, Kim Young Kwang’s aura matches well with it.”

‘Love Rain’ will air after ‘Dream High 2‘ on March 26th.

Allkpop

Guest saratoo

[News] “Love Rain” may air in Singapore in May or June 2012

D1VHk.jpg

A media distributor has bought the broadcast rights of Love Rain for a high price.

Love Rain airs in Korea on 26 March, and hopefully will be broadcast in Singapore in May or June 2012.

Guest Demyoujie

They really feel the 70's ambiance. How Cool is that!!! 

biggrin.gif

손은서 Son Eun Seo

20111223000170_1.jpg

%BB%E7%B6%FB%BA%F1-%B9%D0%C6%B0%BD%BA%C5%DA%B8%AE-%BC%D5%C0%BA%BC%AD1.JPG?type=w2

김시후 Kim Si-hoo

2011112400527_0.jpg

서인국 Seo In guk

DCadbbaBBDceABd.jpg

황보라 Hwang Bo-ra

%C8%B2%BA%B8%B6%F3_-_KBS_%BB%E7%B6%FB%BA%F1_5%C8%B8.jpeg

%C8%B2%BA%B8%B6%F3_-_KBS_%BB%E7%B6%FB%BA%F1_4%C8%B8.jpeg?type=w2

Guest Demyoujie

Kim Young Kwang to play YoonA’s first love in ‘Love Rain’

*quoted image*

Actor Kim Young Kwang has confirmed his role as the first love of Girls’ Generation‘s YoonA in the upcoming KBS drama, ‘Love Rain‘.

Kim Young Kwang has become more familiar to the public thanks to his latest drama, ‘Bachelor’s Vegetable Store‘.

He will act in KBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama as ‘Han Tae Sung’, a senior of YoonA’s who’s described to be quiet, but athletic. Kim Tae Sung’s character will be part of the romantic love square involving himself, YoonA, Jang Geun Suk, and Kim Si Hoo.

Kim Young Kwang stated, “It is a honor to work with such a great actors and producers. I will work my best to make this a good production and show a different image to myself. Please cheer me on.”

The drama’s representative stated, “With his tall height and sweet appearance, Kim Young Kwang has been marked as the right person for ‘Han Tae Sung’ right from the planning stages. Since Han Tae Sung is a gentleman, Kim Young Kwang’s aura matches well with it.”

‘Love Rain’ will air after ‘Dream High 2‘ on March 26th.

Allkpop

i remember him in Park Bom's music video. ^^biggrin.gif

[News] “Love Rain” may air in Singapore in May or June 2012

A media distributor has bought the broadcast rights of Love Rain for a high price.

Love Rain airs in Korea on 26 March, and hopefully will be broadcast in Singapore in May or June 2012.

Oh gosh! Love Rain secured another broadcaster and now it's in Singapore.. I hope any network from the Phils. secures the broadcast rights to Love Rain too. It would be a blast to watch Love Rain in your local TV..aarrgghhhh..

March is so near.. Can't wait for Love Rain to finally air its first episode. Fighting to all the casts!!!!

And oh, thanks for sharing updates and photos! :)

I am surprised this thread is so slow. I was hoping to see more people talking about this drama. But there aren't a lot of news about Love Rain.

Anyway, they have gone to Hokkaido for the shooting of Love Rain.

love.jpg

cr: as tagged

I only know that JKS cut and dye his hair. I really want to see JKS new hairstyle. Hope to see more photos when they start filming.

Wooh I'm surprised at how inactive this forum is when Love Rain is definitely one of the dramas I look forward to the most this year. :)

Here are the teasers from KBS' official youtube channel: 

Teaser1: http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Teaser2: http://www.youtube.c...AJCL5XBCvkF1DTk

Yoona looks so pretty. Hope she does well. <3 

And I forgot to add that JGS and Yoona are staying in Japan for 2 weeks to shoot for the first meeting of their characters in 2012.

Here are the character descriptions for the cast of Love Rain:

n8x5epza.jpg

n3xl4rig.jpg

그녀가 떨어뜨리고 간 일기장을 몇 번이고 가슴 시리게 읽어 내렸던 밤,

이미 나의 20대는 그녀로 가득 차 있었다.

한국대학교 미대생.

모네의 그림처럼 부드러운 얼굴. 햇살같은 미소.

천재라고 불릴정도의 뛰어난 그림실력.

취미라고 하기엔 너무나 출중한 작사작곡 능력까지.

게다가 명문 종가의 도련님!!!

세상에 불공평이란 단어가 있다면, 꼭 그를 위해 존재하는 듯하다.

그런 그이기에 여학생들의 사랑을 한몸에 받고 있지만, 인하는 여자 문제에 전혀 관심이 없다.

xmykzojw.jpg

나는 어림잡아 천명이 넘는 여자들을 만났다. 하지만 사랑을 느낀 것은 단 한번 뿐이었다.

난 엘비스 프레슬리를 뛰어넘는 남자가 될거야!

학교앞 음악다방, '세라비'의 인기 DJ. 잘생긴 외모에 재치있는 말솜씨로 여자들을 울리는 카사노바.

무슨 일이든 열정적이고 인생을 즐길 줄 안다. 그런 그에게도 말 못할 아픔이 있다.

명문 정치가 집안의 막내아들이었던 아버지가 화류계 여자를 만나서 동욱을 낳은 것.

엄마에 대한 기억은 어련풋한 잔상 밖에 남아있지 않다.

dtdtbzcq.jpg

배우 나탈리 우드를 닮은 외모로 남학생들의 마음을 설레게 하는 한국대의 퀸카.

부잣집 외동딸로 자기중심적인 면이 있으나 화통하고 당찬 성격이 매력적이다.

인하, 동욱, 창모와 어울려 다니며 모든 여학생들의 부러움의 대상이다.

혜정의 시선은 항상 인하를 향해 있지만, 인하는 그를 돌아봐주지 않는다. 인하를 자신의 것으로 만들고 싶다.

gmohjrar.jpg

시골 깡촌 출신으로 한국대 법대에 합격한 날, 군수님까지 친히 격려 방문했을 만큼 고향에선 유명인사.

그러나 서울로 유학을 떠나던 날 그의 손에 들려 있던 것은 책이 아닌 기타였다.

가난한 살림에 하숙비도 못내, 인하에게 빌붙어사는 그가, 매일같이 출근도장을 찍는 곳은 음악다방 세라비.

외모도 특출 날 것 없고 가난한 창모이지만 거의 노래를 들은 여자들은 그에게 넘어가지 않을 수 없다.

c939i8e7.jpg

철딱서니라곤 찾을 수가 없는 부잣집 외동딸.

말이 많고 남에게 상처주는 말도 곧잘 하지만, 사실은 악의라곤 없는 귀여운 푼수.

미팅에서 파트너가 된 창모와 아웅다웅하다가, 우연히 본 창모의 복근 매력에 그만… 사랑에 빠져버린다.

thvxhvsm.jpg

credit: Love Rain Official Website

Archived