Micky of DBSG

Guest XSE7ENSL0VE

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sneezing pic is sooooo cute. XDDD

Yeah, I noticed he seems to be dorkier than the rest during filming LL/XMan/Yohgal6. When he made new words while playing Catching The Mouse, he laughed the hardest. So cute. XDDD

Thanks for sharing! *gives cookies*

It's a good thing to smile.

He does tend to play around a lot. Even in the Rising Sun music video, while they were dancing, out of nowhere, for no reason, he starts laughing. He made no mistakes, though. It was fun watching him laugh.

Guest fullmoon_secret

aww,, the one in the corner is so kute

but the one "eat disgustingly" is not disgusting..

i think it's hella hilarious

wow.. i never notice this before

micky do <3 his own world huh?

ohwell.. that's just make that much cuter/unique^^

hahahaha thats funny!

i didnt realise he always smiles to himself when performin lol i know his happy but i didnt realise it like thats lol!

the sneezin pic is cute and the 1 when his laughin at Yunho was funny! i laughed hrad when i watched that part 2! hahaha poor yunho!!

thansk 4 sharin!

Guest MarryMeDear.

OHMY FJSDALKFJSDAL;FHEWJFKLDSJF;IOEAJRFKLESAJFKLSDJFL;KSD

that is the sexiest/hottest/cutest thing i've ever seen.

thank you SOOOOOOO much for sharing =D

Guest DejaWu

HAHAHA. omg. micky has the most exaggerated facial expressions! i love it! when he laughs, he makes everyone else laugh just 'cuz he has such a genuine smile. these are so funny. thumbs up.

Guest min_chou

Can't stop laughing when i see these pictures, ha ha ha ~. He's so cute, even when he's playing and laughing with himself or when he's acting seriously >_<

Archived