This seems like a pretty solid/easy way to talk to girls when you are at school..

Crunchyrunchy

But there's one problem though:  what if the object of your affection/interest doesn't happen to be the smartest girl in the class?

Then I ask for a study session anyways. 

I just want to talk to girls.. A smart girl would be a huge plus because I will actually have someone to help me on my work.

Guest zoomlo85

You're in college, over the age of 20 and you are posting noobish high school level questions.

Are you going to ask how to physically escalate next?

Just GO and DO what you think will work, if it doesnt work just refine your approach.

Easiest way to meet girls in college, is usually through group work projects anyway.

Taking ACTION is much better than trying to figure out what to do.

"JUST DO IT"

Also "smartest chicks" dont interest me. I much rather go to the library and chat up the ones that are bored out of their minds and looking for some fun, spot those ones and chat them up.

even better if you can weasel your way into getting them to do your homework aswell :w00t:.

actually it would be better to do the homework yourself since you would learn more that way.

You're in college, over the age of 20 and you are posting noobish high school level questions.

Just GO and DO what you think will work, if it doesnt work just refine your approach.

Easiest way to meet girls in college, is usually through group work projects anyway.

"JUST DO IT"

Also "smartest chicks" dont interest me. I much rather go to the library and chat up the ones that are bored out of their minds and looking for some fun, spot those ones and chat them up.

Action without thinking.

Nothing could go wrong.

Guest davedave

"JUST DO IT"

Word.  

And your way of just asking them to a study session is too optimistic.  You have to factor in that maybe they don't have time for a study session, or maybe you might even come out as being weird cause you're just asking them to a study session without any sort of prior association, like being put into a group for a project.  You would still have to break the ice if you want to have a study session, so how do you do it?  Talk to them.

actually it would be better to do the homework yourself since you would learn more that way.

Action without thinking.

Nothing could go wrong.

Taking action without thinking is better than not taking action and regretting.

Guest zoomlo85

Action without thinking.

Nothing could go wrong.

If you THINK too much, you won't do anything.

I've been there many years ago.

Much better to be blown out, than to be thinking all the time.

Whats the worst that can happen? her walking away or calling you a loser, big deal.

Word.  

And your way of just asking them to a study session is too optimistic.  You have to factor in that maybe they don't have time for a study session, or maybe you might even come out as being weird cause you're just asking them to a study session without any sort of prior association, like being put into a group for a project.  You would still have to break the ice if you want to have a study session, so how do you do it?  Talk to them.

Taking action without thinking is better than not taking action and regretting.

If they don't have time to study then I will either ask them next time around or ask some other chick. I am pretty sure it would be quite normal to just say "wow.. do you get any of this stuff?" depending on her response I would then say.. "Do you want to help me out since I am completely lost". 

Is there anyway this could backfire? 

Guest zoomlo85

If they don't have time to study then I will either ask them next time around or ask some other chick. I am pretty sure it would be quite normal to just say "wow.. do you get any of this stuff?" depending on her response I would then say.. "Do you want to help me out since I am completely lost". 

Is there anyway this could backfire? 

*shakes head*

incredible. we gave you advice and you just brush it off.

OF COURSE, it can backfire even the best approach can backfire.

Seriously, think of it as selling yourself. If you approach enough girls, one will like you.

Is all a "numbers" game, you can't expect approach one or two girls and get a date.

You need to approach ALOT of girls to get a date, because alot of these girls brush you off/cancel plans etc.

I really think in college, group work projects is the easiest way. Make sure you position yourself near the hot girls to get in their group.

*shakes head*

incredible. we gave you advice and you just brush it off.

OF COURSE, it can backfire even the best approach can backfire.

Seriously, think of it as selling yourself. If you approach enough girls, one will like you.

Is all a "numbers" game, you can't expect approach one or two girls and get a date.

You need to approach ALOT of girls to get a date, because alot of these girls brush you off/cancel plans etc.

I really think in college, group work projects is the easiest way. Make sure you position yourself near the hot girls to get in their group.

yup.. But really I would rather get a smart person regardless of looks for group/work projects. 

Well thanks for the help guys. I hope this works!!

I will post some of the results! :D

Well, considering how your method consists of approaching the smartest female student in class, I do not see why it is the easiest way to talk to girls in general. You will only be talking to say no more than 5 girls, or however many courses you are taking. Not to mention, how on earth will you know who is the smartest one without knowing their grades? Unless you are stalking peoples marks.

& not to mention, just because you ask someone for help does not mean they are willing to help you.

Guest zoomlo85

yup.. But really I would rather get a smart person regardless of looks for group/work projects. 

Well thanks for the help guys. I hope this works!!

I will post some of the results! :D

Simple, get a chump that is smart and make him do most of the work, thats how i got my first degree.

Someone who really cares about his grade, and someone very smart.

Treat him to few drinks, make him your best friend and work with him.

Also the hot girls are smart too, make them contribute by forwarding research materials to the chump.

Guest nana544

Then I ask for a study session anyways. 

I just want to talk to girls.. A smart girl would be a huge plus because I will actually have someone to help me on my work.

Smart girls doesn't like guys who use them...oh wait, most girls don't!

Guest hiswendy

The fuck? Why would you need to scheme to talk to a girl, and in the process use/manipulate/lie to her? Just say "Hi" and initiate a non-creepy conversation. If that's too bold for you, take a seat beside her and casually ask, "So, how did you find the readings?"

Smart girls doesn't like guys who use them...oh wait, most girls don't!

Because asking for help is considered using someone right?

The fuck? Why would you need to scheme to talk to a girl, and in the process use/manipulate/lie to her? Just say "Hi" and initiate a non-creepy conversation. If that's too bold for you, take a seat beside her and casually ask, "So, how did you find the readings?"

What are you smoking?

Asking to study together is considered manipulation/lie?  What if I really do want to study together because I want to do well in the class?

Well, considering how your method consists of approaching the smartest female student in class, I do not see why it is the easiest way to talk to girls in general. You will only be talking to say no more than 5 girls, or however many courses you are taking. Not to mention, how on earth will you know who is the smartest one without knowing their grades? Unless you are stalking peoples marks.

& not to mention, just because you ask someone for help does not mean they are willing to help you.

Simple I ask around and do a survey... If I sit next to or near a girl I would just ask hey.. how are you doing in this class and such. 

If one girl is not willing to help me then I would just ask around or I would just ask for a better time.

Archived