[Drama 2012] God of War 무신

Admin

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest drea007

@Joongbo4evr First of all I hope your feeling better.  Secondly, I will miss your recaps(your always so insightful) and it was great communicating with you on this great drama.  I will miss you.  Take care of yourself and I hope to see you again soon. 

Guest drea007

OMG, this guy  is certifiable crazy!!!  I dont know why he was placed in charge.    Lets see how this will play out

Certifiable is to kind of a word for the kind of crazy that guy is. For a second and no more than a second I actually thougt his older brother might have been a better choice. Although he'd still have to die soon because that position belongs to Kim Jun.

Now to @Joongbo4evr I 'm one of many who enjoyed reading your post, they were always insightful and made the show for me that much more enjoyable. I will miss you and I do sincerely hope you get well.

Guest drea007

He is on a revenge rampage now. But we knew he was demented, off, nut case, shoot crazy. I'm at odds oth YB. MJ is crazy but smart you see how he separated both YB and KJ. Smart move finally giving YB what he wanted to be in a better position than KJ. However, I see that tearing at YB. And may be he is there to some how help KJ in the near future. and I'm so happy he finally has a great home life.

Guest drea007

My weekend was a bust without GoW. Looks like next weekend will be the same. But missing it may give me a renewed love for the show

Archived