*Do you think asian girls look better with natural black hair or dyed hair?*

mintcracker

Guest MeiHearts

...not all Asian girls look the same, so...I don't know how to answer your question.

Some girls look better with natural hair color, some girls look better with dyed hair.

Also, everybody has different preference so ~.~

I think that if you want to dye your hair, then you should dye your hair.

Don't do it because other people say "Asian girls look good with dyed hair",

dye it because you want to , or don't dye it if you don't want to.

Agreed. Sometimes some girls look so good with dyed hair that it almost seems natural and when they dye it black again it's like whoa... they look like a whole new person haha.

But it all depends on your style and your facial features & etc.

For me, whose had black hair all my life, it's too boring. I've been wanting to dye it for a while but my mom won't let me lol.

Basically all the asians at my school have straight black hair and it just looks too ordinary and boring to me. No matter how many times you say "not all asians look the same" not everyone can tell the difference sometimes. I often get called other asian people's names by teachers, which is frustrating to me because I look nothing like them just maybe the same haircut and hair color -_-

Guest nameless

It depends on the person, some people(asians born with naturally black hair) DON'T look as good as they do with lighter hair color. So it's difficult to point out what color hair looks best on asians. Personally, I love every single hair color. Yes. Even the bright-in-your-face colors can look nice if the person can rock it xD

really depends. i think all asians look good with their natural hair colour, but some can pull off some really light/different colours, so i'd say go rock it if you can. i love dyeing my hair (i've become kind of a hair dye junkie, and actually have friends who've never seen my natural hair colour) but i do often miss my black hair and wonder if i should go back ):

Guest rainbow_lady

There was a time when there its the trend for asian girls to dye their hair in light or dark brown tones that will complement their skin tones, however recently the trend of having jet black hair is also settling in and this is great because its a celebration of our natural beauty as asians. I think that's the beauty for asian gals, we have a choice to go brown, red or black and will still look good!

Guest amegasuki.

It really does depend on the individual. Some look better with natural hair and some look better with colored hair.

Personally, I find that if you're fair skinned, you're able to pull off a wider range of colors. But jet black would probably make you look a bit scary.

It also depends on one's type of hairstyle too I think. It's just really hard to say, you have to look at the person's overall appearance.. =/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DeathGaze096

Cute-Long-Wavy-Asian-Hairstyle.jpg

Natural black is the best but it fits asian with pale white or tan skin types But it fits all asians since its the natural haircolor<3

Same as dark brown or light brown but chose dark if u got tan skin type

cute-asian-hair-medium-natural-straight-with-bangs.jpg

If asians goes with white or blond hair it fit more for those with paler skin type or ligther tan types.

cute-asian-hair-short-white-fringe.jpg

Depens on how it will fit them. Not all haircolors fits asians but some goes pretty well with  them<3 

Guest WitchGoddess

I think people always look the best with their natural hair color, especially asians. It looks really unflattering when the roots start coming out and you can see the difference.

Archived