*Do you think asian girls look better with natural black hair or dyed hair?*

mintcracker

I haven't dyed my hair in two years and am contemplating dying it again. Have a few boxes of hair dye lying around that have not yet been used. Thinking of dying it with Bitter Apricot (Prettia) but not sure? Too many asian chicks are dying their hair, and in a way, staying naturally black would probably stand out more... But maybe it's time for something new? I'm getting alittle bored with my hair..

So what do you think? Black hair or dyed hair, what looks better?

Oh and I'm pretty pale btw.

Guest musicsmylife

If you want to stand out go with an unorthodox hair color like pink or blue lol. Pretty sure pink looks great on pale skin but regarding your facial features it depends. Personally for myself I prefer dyed hair on me haha just because it makes me feel brighter? Idno I mean I've gone back to my natural hair color once in the last four years and my first thought was wow it feels so refreshing but after awhile I got bored of it. When you have dyed hair it seems like the whole world has dyed hair but it goes for the same if you had natural hair. I mean you're going to notice it more since you're sporting the look too.

If you want to dye it just do it; it's just hair. You can always dye it back to your natural color or regrow it . It's not permanent and you know you're not going to look horrible in that color so why not?

And regarding your options from above those three dyed colors are pretty close to majority of the natural hair color on asian people so yea. I don't think most people would be able to tell if so and so dyed their hair color to say dark brown. Idk just my opinion. Thought the poll would've been something like "dyed or natural."

Guest novemberfifteenth

Don't forget that some Asians have naturally light brown hair :)

And personally, I think it depends on the person. There are some people whose natural hair colour I've never seen before, so it's weird for me to picture them with dark hair. If the person goes from virgin black hair to red, it may look nice and it may not.

As for myself... when my hair is natural I want to dye it, when I dye it I want my natural colour back and swear that I'm never gonna dye it again but yeah no, I'll wanna dye it eventually :P

Guest lilyhan17

if you are pale...i think  dark color  will be good on you, black  is good.....:)

dying is also good, but should be dark color...not light color....^_^

You're pale so perhaps stick with black hair...? Make your skin looks more pale since so many Asian girls are striving for that pale-white complexion but I don't know if you're one of those kind of girls.

I haven't had black hair for 3 years now and I personally prefer having dyed hair. There have been many times I've been tempted to go back to black but I just don't like it on myself lol Plus there's a lot of damage done to the hair with dyeing, which results in doing hair treatment.

Like musicsmylife said, you can always revert back to black if you dislike the new color.

...not all Asian girls look the same, so...I don't know how to answer your question.

Some girls look better with natural hair color, some girls look better with dyed hair.

Also, everybody has different preference so ~.~

I think that if you want to dye your hair, then you should dye your hair.

Don't do it because other people say "Asian girls look good with dyed hair",

dye it because you want to , or don't dye it if you don't want to.

...not all Asian girls look the same, so...I don't know how to answer your question.

Some girls look better with natural hair color, some girls look better with dyed hair.

Also, everybody has different preference so ~.~

I think that if you want to dye your hair, then you should dye your hair.

Don't do it because other people say "Asian girls look good with dyed hair",

dye it because you want to , or don't dye it if you don't want to.

fully agree with you. everyone has their tastes and not all Asians look the same.

Style-wise, I'm drawn to the more edgy styles.

Black hair it is. But not natural black, more blue-black or jet black.

Only reason I don't have jet black hair right now is because I love the volume and fluffiness damaged hair gives me.

Can't really decide based on ethnicity as "Asian girls" tend to encompass people who vary greatly in appearance.

Guest saqua22

Every hair color is awesome.

Just because "everyone" has dyed hair you don't wanna dye your hair, because you want to stand out more?

lol. Just do what you want !

:) 

You should know the condition of your hair the best. So when you think it's right to dye again, then do it !!

^_^

Guest pixieoncrack

Natural is always pretty. i miss my normal hair color. but....if i have a chance to dye my hair again. i'll do it. im a hypocrite like that. mellow.gif

i love my hair color right now. the maroon color. someday ill go back to the natural color. but for now...ill stay w/ this color. 

Guest monkeyinabarrel

Black and brown hair look great on Asians 99% of the time. Sometimes a change is good and brown really isn't that drastic... just make sure to choose a shade that compliments your skin tone

Guest Crystal1010

I don't which option to choose, i think it depends. Not all the Asian girls look the same. It depends on your skin, your face, personality...

For me, I dyed my hair since I was in the first year of high school. Until now, I dyed so many times that I can't remember :sweatingbullets: . I'm so bored if I have only black hair, and when I want to refresh myself, I change my hair color. I rarely change hair's style because I prefer to have long-hair :rolleyes:

I like my natural hair ^^ It's not jet-black, but it's a dark enough brown that it gives the appearance of being black. Sometimes I wish I had light brown hair, but then that thought goes away haha. The majority of the girls in my school are Caucasian and are either blonde or have light-to-medium brown hair, so I like standing out. :D

I tend to like the natural black hair look.

Although there are a few Asians who have naturally dark brown hair(not sure about the other colors)

Guest bearbrik

depends on the girl to be honest

hair color is not really something i look at too closely

the way a girl may style their hair seems to make a bigger difference

of course the color is part of the style too, but i look more at the way a girl's hair might done

Archived